AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol white dude Paul Wall calling other rappers culture vultures and thieves

c'mon brah...just cuz he white, dont make him a culture vulture
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    Hell, alligator real good. I was a kid and ain't know what my pop had on my dinner plate...thought it was a chewier chicken. Told me nawl boy that's gator. Living on the coast...we ate it a lot
    Gator the truth. I went with my ex 2 New Orleans and they had some gator jerky. I tried gator before but not the jerky. Was hella good and low in calories 2 lol
  • lordstanley
    lordstanley Members Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »
    Yall do know that percs= lower milligram oxies and oxies= synthetic heroin...right?
    Percs are just oxycodone with acetaminophen in them. I think the highest mg is 10. I know oxycontin can go up 2 80mg.

Nah man, Percs go up to 30 mgs.

Those blueberries people are talking about are oxycodone (Perc) 30's. And you can get Perc 5's and 10's without acetaminophen.
    Yeah the 30s are also called roxycontin. It's the same ? tho
  • lordstanley
    Options
    Yall do know that percs= lower milligram oxies and oxies= synthetic heroin...right?
    Percs are just oxycodone with acetaminophen in them. I think the highest mg is 10. I know oxycontin can go up 2 80mg.

Oxycontin= oxycodone..so yeah it's the same. They actually made 160 mg oxies at one point but they were rare

The "contin" meant continuous release (you probably know this). They were time released pills, but that was easy to circumvent. So, in effect (affect) they were the same.

Back in like 2010 or 11 they made oxycontin tamper proof so they're way harder to crush or cook..after that everybody was ? with opanas, idk if yall know about those but an opana 40 was like an oxie 80. Then they made opanas tamper proof which really just opened up the market for heroin
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Options

Oxycontin= oxycodone..so yeah it's the same. They actually made 160 mg oxies at one point but they were rare

The "contin" meant continuous release (you probably know this). They were time released pills, but that was easy to circumvent. So, in effect (affect) they were the same.

Back in like 2010 or 11 they made oxycontin tamper proof so they're way harder to crush or cook..after that everybody was ? with opanas, idk if yall know about those but an opana 40 was like an oxie 80. Then they made opanas tamper proof which really just opened up the market for heroin
    Man them OPS were wack as ? . Tryna get that coating off was a ? . I'd just get 2 20's and put it in a shot glass in soda for 24 hrs. The acid would get rid of that coating and I would just drink the shot glass. They were cheap tho
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never got into that chemistry ? with it....read about it but never tried it....seemed like too much

I just apologized to my liver beforehand and tried to drink as much water as I could lol
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    Hell, alligator real good. I was a kid and ain't know what my pop had on my dinner plate...thought it was a chewier chicken. Told me nawl boy that's gator. Living on the coast...we ate it a lot

This ? the real life water boy
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Man them OPS were wack as ? . Tryna get that coating off was a ? . I'd just get 2 20's and put it in a shot glass in soda for 24 hrs. The acid would get rid of that coating and I would just drink the shot glass. They were cheap tho

Yeah. I was there for all of it.

I was getting the tamper proof's 80's for 15.00, buy a 1000, and depending on who it was sell packs of a hundred for 25-50.

(Still spending money from 2008 post)

Also, I forot the perc 15's.

Prices went crazy on anything without a time-release quick.

• Scroter
    Scroter Members Posts: 327 ✭✭✭
    Options
    so its cool to be a cluck? Enlarge your heart and develope sleep apnea and seizures sign me up
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't use drugs anymore, but I blame the South for teaching me how to get the acetaminophen out of my Hydrocodone.

You alligator eating ? .

How u do it
  • lordstanley
    Options

Yeah I remember people microwaving them ? ...using nail files n all types of ? trying to get that coating off. Those opanas were potent as hell tho, we used to call em obamas, or presidents. I knew people who shot em up tho and that ? would turn damn near black when they cooked it in the spoon. Looked evil as ? in the needle
  • hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Lol at wanting credit for a culture of ? abuse

idc if im the ? that started puttin the chips on the sandwich, that's me.....

You cant call him a lie....everybody knows damn well where that ? came from

he aint supposed to speak on that?

We the OG's of this ? :

RYAN-SHULTZ.jpg
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol....we all grown and gone do what we want mane

if you dont get high, cool, more power to you.....but dont act like a ? with people who do lol....i can assure you its not done to impress anyone, and whining about it wont change anyone's mind
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Options
    I don't use drugs anymore, but I blame the South for teaching me how to get the acetaminophen out of my Hydrocodone.

You alligator eating ? .

How u do it
    https://drugs-forum.com/forum/showwiki.php?title=Cold_Water_Extraction_of_Opioids
    There ya go homie
  • hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Lol white dude Paul Wall calling other rappers culture vultures and thieves

Funny but he does have a point. That's some Houston ? , that's part of his city's culture that people have taken and made into a fad that really shouldn't be one

Philly been using that ? .
    HafBayked wrote: »
    lol....we all grown and gone do what we want mane

if you dont get high, cool, more power to you.....but dont act like a ? with people who do lol....i can assure you its not done to impress anyone, and whining about it wont change anyone's mind

You brags about this short of thing? Do you hear NY'ers complaining about people smoking blunts? Pointless.

• Mr_Vicodin81G
    Options
    Yeah if my own moms can't get me 2 stop using drugs ya think a random stranger from a forum gonna get me 2 change my mind lol
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Options
    Scroter wrote: »
    so its cool to be a cluck? Enlarge your heart and develope sleep apnea and seizures sign me up

I get where you're coming from, but sharing perspective on drugs we are all familiar with is fascinating. Also we all are/were part of a sordid piece of history real-time. I know what it was like for people where I'm from, but I don't know what it was like in NO or TX and I'm interested.

I used the drugs I was using to distance myself from who I was and what I was doing. The cycle fed itself. The Drugs worked. At the time I couldn't see the forest from the trees. Now, none of it has a place in my life. But, I'm not judging the next man.

I think I remember talking 2 you last year in another thread. I went 2 rehab for 30 days for alcohol abuse. You said some positive ? in that thread. Well I'm good on alcohol now but I've found myself getting on the opiates. It hasn't been a problem 2 me like alcohol was, but still I know it's taking a toll on my body.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    do you country ? know what fronto is
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ON all seriousness people spend way too much Money on Drugs.Bills late as ? ,no Money over some illusion.Might as well be addicted to knowledge which will give you Money somedays.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    do you country ? know what fronto is

I fckin hate frontos and backwoods them ? trash af
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Faygos every where
  • Scroter
    Scroter Members Posts: 327 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Scroter wrote: »

I get where you're coming from, but sharing perspective on drugs we are all familiar with is fascinating. Also we all are/were part of a sordid piece of history real-time. I know what it was like for people where I'm from, but I don't know what it was like in NO or TX and I'm interested.

I used the drugs I was using to distance myself from who I was and what I was doing. The cycle fed itself. The Drugs worked. At the time I couldn't see the forest from the trees. Now, none of it has a place in my life. But, I'm not judging the next man.

? i dont judge every grown person should do what the ? they want to, my thing is lean is made by a pharmacutical company ? in a lab the long term side effects will ? you they dont tell u that you have to read the little writing, its like when i first heard about x pills all ? talked about was using them when ? ? nobody talked about it being made out coke and heroin and how the ? ? up your spine and puts holes in your brain. Bud only ? everything else

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know what the no signs mean lok