lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea ESPN gonna sit this ? down
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »

They would look like hypocrites with all that Seminoles, Braves, Chiefs, etc ? they show.
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    gns wrote: »
    Leave it up to negros to fight someone elses battles.
    Our fight is there fight b/c we are fighting the same enemy

as true as that is that is we need to hold folks to that on some you scratch our backs we scratch yours, cause with all tgis so called cominality we hold with everyone else, we find ourselves dealing with our exclusive ? on our own

folks need to reciprocate their leverage n resources or hold their own nuts cause being the cheap mascot for a supposed one size fits all oppresion is tired

extra especially for these so call liberal n poor whites that get thrown in our face when someone tries to throw a black hat in the arena of discussion (bernie sanders n co, holla)
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »

They would look like hypocrites with all that Seminoles, Braves, Chiefs, etc ? they show.

Hey, you gonna watch your mouth bout them Seminoles.
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bgoat wrote: »

That may backfire and show ESPN true colors. He didn't do anything wrong.

yeah i dont see ESPN taking any actions towards Bo.. if they do they would be proving exactly what hes trying to illustrate by wearing the the shirt
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    And here's the really disturbing thing about this: In order to be on the same level as the Cleveland Indians, the shirt would have to say 'Crackers' or 'Honkeys' on it. Slur for slur. Because they're not the 'Cleveland Native Americans'. The shirt actually uses the correct sociological term for white people. But because they understand the intent, people are STILL up in arms. If that doesn't illustrate white privilege and some perceived superiority, what does?!

Just the mere image itself is ? white folks off...and they don't get that's the entire point. This post just shows what added perspective puts the icing on the cake
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited April 2016
    Options

Nah they won't. They can't w/o a serious backlash...plus like I said he says way worse ? daily. Hell him and Danny Kanell got into a while back on twitter and ethered him and espn ain't do ? about that and you know how quick they are to punish their on air personalities for publicly beefing
    Bo on his first time.dunking

The full story of this on his podcast is hilarious. Said dude had been chugging beers on the sideline and then went off like ol boy in White Men Can't Jump on some "I'm going to my car, going to get my gun, shooting everybody" ?
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah, he wins the Internet today.
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    mryounggun wrote: »
    And here's the really disturbing thing about this: In order to be on the same level as the Cleveland Indians, the shirt would have to say 'Crackers' or 'Honkeys' on it. Slur for slur. Because they're not the 'Cleveland Native Americans'. The shirt actually uses the correct sociological term for white people. But because they understand the intent, people are STILL up in arms. If that doesn't illustrate white privilege and some perceived superiority, what does?!

Just the mere image itself is ? white folks off...and they don't get that's the entire point. This post just shows what added perspective puts the icing on the cake

some lack the conceptual fortitude to even realize the dichotomy maybe due to a severely calcified pineal gland
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    All this reverse racism ? is hilarious to me. It shows how self absorbed and oblivious white folks are to white supremacy and white privilege. It's like they can't stand outside of themselves and put themselves in other people shoes.

People like Bill Maher and some of the few who can.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nobody has the right to be mad at this.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White people and their 'if this was a white person about black people' like white folk aren't makin' fun of black folk on TV literally everyday.
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    optimistic wrote: »
    SELASI_i wrote: »
    espn on some ? ? they damn self "As the show progressed, we felt Bomani had made his point and had openly discussed why he was wearing the shirt, and we wanted to keep the focus to the topics of the day."

they was like aight ? .... we get it, zip that ? up tho.

I wonder in which inning will they think the Indians made their point and.............

probably that game they play on the 3rd of Neveruary