three 6 mafia reuniting again, this time with Paul, Juice and Crunchy

Options
r.prince18
r.prince18 Members Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
040416-Music-Three-Six-Mafia-Reunion-in-the-Works.jpg

Three 6 Mafia may be getting back together, and it may be happening as early as this summer. Earlier reports stated that the reunion was confirmed by Crunchy Black. However, new information says it’s only a possibility. The three members – DJ Paul, Crunchy Black, and Juicy J – brought the heat together back in the day and fans would love to see them reunite for a tour or even a brand new album.

Crunchy Black had a lot to say about a reunion: “Paul, he got some ? set up with the Juggalos, ICP in July twentieth and we got following right behind that we got some ? with Juicy J, some shows that we finna do. Music wise I really don’t know.”

From that quote, it would seem that the three planned to do some shows together but maybe not make new music. However, fans would be excited just to see them sharing the same stage and speakers together again. Even if they were up there doing their classic hits like Chickenhead, Sippin’ on Some Syrup, and Slob on My ? , how could fans not turn up to a show like that?

It Would Only Make Sense

040416-Music-Three-Six-Mafia-Reunion-in-the-Works

Source

“Juicy J reached out to Paul and Paul reached out to me,” Crunchy Black said in a recent interview, “A lot of people want to see us three back together doing shows, so we finna do a couple shows and see if it will work out right and then after that then we don’t know how far it might go.”

Well, here’s hoping. Maybe the fans will be lucky enough to see Three 6 Mafia back up on some stages hitting us with
classics and hopefully hitting the radio with some new hits. Chicken, chicken, chickenhead!

the only thing that suck is lord and koop being dead. we could of had another mafia 6ix album with all 6 members.

Comments