That New Barbershop Movie Looks Like A ? Orgy

Options
Logic Last
Logic Last Members Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
I will not support that ? circus

Comments

• Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks wack as all hell nothing like the last ones only ? ass Cedric and eve returning ... Wack
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah umm it has Nicki minaj thats enough for me to not want to see it...i cant tell you the last movie i paid for anyhow... ill peep
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Probably predictable, corny, lame, stereotypical
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All of Cube's movies look "coonish" & corny from the trailer. Most of them turn out to be alright though.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    That ? Ice Cube knows how to milk the ? out of a franchise. As soon as he makes a movie that's relatively successful, 6 months later there will be a sequel. lol
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm watching it *shrugs*

Why is it ? ? ?
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    We need to support our own when it's quality ? . Tyler Perry ain't getting my 12 bucks just for the ? of it.

this isn't a Tyler Perry movie though

and I bet some of you ? dropped $20 for the batman vs superman IMAX ticket without hesitating

but when it comes to supporting black movies, you ? make every excuse in the book not to see it

just an observation

Tyler Perry nor Ice Cube is getting 20 bucks from me because they are not good directors. They make generic ? movies.I can't stand the stereotypical (hood flick, romantic comedy, or Jesus come same me and give me a good man) movies.

Black directors who i consider consider dope are:

F Gary Gray
    Antoine Fuqua
    Lee Daniels
    Hughes Bros
    etc

tomhanks.gif

Precious and Monsters Ball are good movies. Last time i check two Academy Award winners came from those movies.