Kyrie Baby Mom Files Court Papers To Take Child Support Out His Salary, Spend Money The Herself

Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭

Kyrie is just getting over the whole mess with Kehlani and now his baby mama Andrea Wilson is trying to change their child support agreement.

The original settlement was pretty cut and dry. Kyrie paid $4500 a month, Andrea has custody over their daughter and they would make joint decisions on how the money was spent.

Sounds simple enough, but Andrea has filed court documents stating that she wants to have full control over the child support money to do with it as she pleases including spending it on herself if need be.

Here is what she told the court via Bossip:

Andrea filed court papers asking a judge to enforce a new paternity agreement between the pair, which would give her sole control over how baby Azurie’s $4,500 a month in child support is spent. Andrea’s new proposed paternity agreement would also require the NBA to take the $4,500 a month child support directly out of his salary, according court docs filed in Tarrant County, Tx. District Court. It also puts it in writing that Kyrie is solely responsible for the child support.

Kyrie wants the original agreement to be enforced so he knows what his money is being spent on. Which isn’t an unreasonable demand.

Andrea signed the original settlement before the baby was born which along with the $4500 a month, Kyrie agreed to paid her legal bills, moving expenses if she had to move and all the baby’s medical bills, nannies, daycare and extracurricular activities.

The judge hasn’t made a ruling on her new request.

Comments

• MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...DAM.. I NEVER KNEW THAT HOW THE MONEY WILL BE SPENT COULD HAVE STIPULATIONS....
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is that a white ? ??? if it is then i don't give a ? how much money she takes from his ass..... however this is only natural because women instinctively use men for our resources
  • zzombie
    Options
    It does not have to be this way. If men would unite and fight against these anti-male laws that only serve steal from men we would not have to put up with this ? .
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Greedy ? .

She's got one kid and is getting 4500 a month meaning she really doesn't have to spend any of her own money on her child.

she doesn to have to spend a dime of her own money at all 4 kids don't come close to needing 4,500 a month it just one child I doubt she touching close to 1000 for the kid if she was to spend right and that ain't even being frugal
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? her

Yes, ? her indeed. Literally.

• zzombie
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    It does not have to be this way. If men would unite and fight against these anti-male laws that only serve steal from men we would not have to put up with this ? .

I'm with u but it would never happen. Way too many women that would cry foul and men that were only raised by women to cape for them. The best we can do is protect ourselves.

There's this birth control shot for men that's going to human trials this year. If all goes well, men can have another option than pulling out or a condom to protect against getting trapped. If all goes well, it'll be available in 2018

https://www.parsemusfoundation.org/projects/vasalgel/

THAT'S not enough the laws have to change or the underlining problem won't go away because when you do decide to get a female pregnant she can then do the same ? thing to you.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah I can't believe Kyrie signed a document that made him solely responsible for the child support.

That effectively gives her licence to either not work at all or spend none of her money on her child!
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah I can't believe Kyrie signed a document that made him solely responsible for the child support.

That effectively gives her licence to either not work at all or spend none of her money on her child!

He has to know where the money is going though..that's her beef right now.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Guess she hasn't learned anything from 50's 1st bm huh?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm with u but it would never happen. Way too many women that would cry foul and men that were only raised by women to cape for them. The best we can do is protect ourselves.

There's this birth control shot for men that's going to human trials this year. If all goes well, men can have another option than pulling out or a condom to protect against getting trapped. If all goes well, it'll be available in 2018

https://www.parsemusfoundation.org/projects/vasalgel/

? like to watch other ? take an L

i have stated before we need to hold each other accountable as men...

but i am either hating or blocking or whatever.

then we laugh at others expenses then say he was dumb or damn the ? that got em or damn the cops that got em or be happy for little ? that should be the norm but not angry at ? thats just stupid.

there is a reason why we black men in particular are targets for someone elses come up more than anyone else

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »

Kyrie is just getting over the whole mess with Kehlani and now his baby mama Andrea Wilson is trying to change their child support agreement.

The original settlement was pretty cut and dry. Kyrie paid $4500 a month, Andrea has custody over their daughter and they would make joint decisions on how the money was spent.

Sounds simple enough, but Andrea has filed court documents stating that she wants to have full control over the child support money to do with it as she pleases including spending it on herself if need be.

Here is what she told the court via Bossip:

Andrea filed court papers asking a judge to enforce a new paternity agreement between the pair, which would give her sole control over how baby Azurie’s $4,500 a month in child support is spent. Andrea’s new proposed paternity agreement would also require the NBA to take the $4,500 a month child support directly out of his salary, according court docs filed in Tarrant County, Tx. District Court. It also puts it in writing that Kyrie is solely responsible for the child support.

Kyrie wants the original agreement to be enforced so he knows what his money is being spent on. Which isn’t an unreasonable demand.

Andrea signed the original settlement before the baby was born which along with the $4500 a month, Kyrie agreed to paid her legal bills, moving expenses if she had to move and all the baby’s medical bills, nannies, daycare and extracurricular activities.

The judge hasn’t made a ruling on her new request.

...............................................i wanna know what is that 4500 currently going to?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If child support money was able to be tracked in this country I bet about 35% of it is actually spent on the children supposedly supported.

I didn't know kyrie had kids though.

derek-jeter-laughing-o.gif