Kyrie Baby Mom Files Court Papers To Take Child Support Out His Salary, Spend Money The Herself

Options

Comments

• manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    It does not have to be this way. If men would unite and fight against these anti-male laws that only serve steal from men we would not have to put up with this ? .
    It does not have to be this way. If men would unite and fight against these anti-male laws that only serve steal from men we would not have to put up with this ? .

I'm with u but it would never happen. Way too many women that would cry foul and men that were only raised by women to cape for them. The best we can do is protect ourselves.

There's this birth control shot for men that's going to human trials this year. If all goes well, men can have another option than pulling out or a condom to protect against getting trapped. If all goes well, it'll be available in 2018

https://www.parsemusfoundation.org/projects/vasalgel/

? like to watch other ? take an L

i have stated before we need to hold each other accountable as men...

but i am either hating or blocking or whatever.

then we laugh at others expenses then say he was dumb or damn the ? that got em or damn the cops that got em or be happy for little ? that should be the norm but not angry at ? thats just stupid.

there is a reason why we black men in particular are targets for someone elses come up more than anyone else

How exactly would u hold another man accountable?? I just would like to hear that answer and it will dictate how I respond to that
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Unpopular post warning!*

The judge will probably throw the private agreement out. Child support is not an allowance for the child. It is a payment to the custodial parent to be incorporated into the monthly household budget. Every parent is responsible for their childs upbringing. (We know some don't, but the responsibility is still there) That includes food, shelter, clothing, education and socialization. The custodial parent provides these things through normal day to day living. The non-custodial parent provides these things financially. Every child even newborns use electricity You don't change them in the dark, you turn a light on. You don't bathe them in cold water etc. Any person regardless of size increases living expenses in a household. Legally she doesn't have to justify where the money is spent as long as the living situation is satisfactory. She should have contacted a lawyer before signing that paper.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    Unpopular post warning!*

The judge will probably throw the private agreement out. Child support is not an allowance for the child. It is a payment to the custodial parent to be incorporated into the monthly household budget. Every parent is responsible for their childs upbringing. (We know some don't, but the responsibility is still there) That includes food, shelter, clothing, education and socialization. The custodial parent provides these things through normal day to day living. The non-custodial parent provides these things financially. Every child even newborns use electricity You don't change them in the dark, you turn a light on. You don't bathe them in cold water etc. Any person regardless of size increases living expenses in a household. Legally she doesn't have to justify where the money is spent as long as the living situation is satisfactory. She should have contacted a lawyer before signing that paper.

then she should relinquish majority custody...wouldnt it be easier? the idiot agreed to cover all expenses for the child and im certain he d be willing to cover the housing costs as well....what more should he do?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    Unpopular post warning!*

True words of a ?

?
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why do dudes need help... After the fact...
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm with u but it would never happen. Way too many women that would cry foul and men that were only raised by women to cape for them. The best we can do is protect ourselves.

There's this birth control shot for men that's going to human trials this year. If all goes well, men can have another option than pulling out or a condom to protect against getting trapped. If all goes well, it'll be available in 2018

then we laugh at others expenses then say he was dumb or damn the ? that got em or damn the cops that got em or be happy for little ? that should be the norm but not angry at ? thats just stupid.

there is a reason why we black men in particular are targets for someone elses come up more than anyone else

Damn this is absolutely right. Its like our community has the mentality of "if you aint winning, you losing" which is cancerous because we are always looking to 1 up the next ?

"days is bugged when ? come to the club, and try to show you they a thug instead of showing some love"
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any more pics of the snow bunny?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    If child support money was able to be tracked in this country I bet about 35% of it is actually spent on the children supposedly supported.

I didn't know kyrie had kids though.

derek-jeter-laughing-o.gif

Jeter the GOAT
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Just signed a $96 million dolla contract. Paying less than 60k a yr and Her not asking for an increase is not an L.

• [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    BIGG WILL wrote: »
    Just signed a $96 million dolla contract. Paying less than 60k a yr and Her not asking for an increase isnt not an L.
    So it is an L? I'm confused. Lol
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Give her a lump sum let her agree an just never talk to her again simple
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn dude better fake his own death
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn dude better fake his own death

Chilla remember when u were wacking multiple posts in a thread and some mod randomly threatened to ban u?
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BIGG WILL wrote: »
    Just signed a $96 million dolla contract. Paying less than 60k a yr and Her not asking for an increase isnt not an L.
    So it is an L? I'm confused. Lol

Lol..damn
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looked at his bm....... i have nothing nice to say
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How exactly would u hold another man accountable?? I just would like to hear that answer and it will dictate how I respond to that

bruh i can go in on this topic.
    all day...

so yall dont want the WALL
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Didnt read, but one person to blame....

He plays basketball

and am i too late for kyies kids bearing the emotional burden of another man ... he aint even on your basketball team fall back... ? take this personal it says more bout you.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didnt read, but one person to blame....

He plays basketball

and am i too late for kyies kids bearing the emotional burden of another man ... he aint even on your basketball team fall back... ? take this personal it says more bout you.

what does it say about people....

i hear this alot lately on this site....what does it say abut someone, i'd like to know
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited April 2016
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Stop dating white women

Lol out of everyone to say this
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't be mad at Kyrie for this one...he did the best he could do in his situation for his kid. Agreed to take the majority of the financial responsibility for his kid..nothing wrong with that (? signed to 90+ MILLION)

However, the average black man gotta start going to court and taking more interests in what goes on with this child support/custody ?

Even though you may get ? ...u definitely gettin screwed if u dont know whats happening
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    THAT'S ...a smart dude..props to him