Tru Life will be home in a few days

Options

Comments

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    #FREETRULIFE
    Stand up dude and under rated... check out his song I Hate Rap!!

? will say free anybody
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    If this ? comes out of prison with cornrows!

You going to re braid his hair for him?

Honestly what else is he supposed to have tho a fresh fade

get?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.reactiongifs.com%2Fr%2F2tYt6V9.gif&key=Dd0HFqxxHb6xr3nKrgKgHg
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    but i do hope Jay gives him a little something to help him stay out of streets

Yea thats a great idea. Not a job...not a lane....not advice....just the money. So he can buy a pack

"Why teach a man to fish just give him the fish!"
    -The IC

shut your sassy ass up ole argumentative for no reason ass ? ....if i meant money i would ve said money ? ....im certain giving him money would not keep him a ? like that out of the streets ....u try too hard sometimes...
  • Doubleday4life
    Doubleday4life Members Posts: 450 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    #FREETRULIFE

? will say free anybody

Nah bro i been rocking with his music since i seen him on BEEF. I'm no trend follower. I'm a Hip Hop Head.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Puertoricans dont give a ? about bkack people. They treat us like ? over there. Go take your ass over there and find out.
    Those Puerto Ricans are just ignorant "Africans descendants".

There's a whole latin thing about "lightening the race" to get away from the roots but truth be told the only difference befween most Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, Haitians, Bajans, Cubans, Jamaicans, and etc is a ship stop. Even a white persons mama is black (next time call a white person you hate a ? and see them cry)

Race is a nothing but a made up tool used to conquer us.

Read a book.

Look ? ...you over here speaking as if youre the only one who knows that ? . I coukd give a ? less about these so called latins original "roots" if they dont. If you hate who you are and deny who you are and praise Europeans and feed into white supremacy then ? you. ? gotta stop kickin old knowledge like they spittin somethin knew. And most of all stop defending these ? ass ? throughout the world. ? be in love wit a people who hate your guts because they have pretty ? . If that aint some ? ? ...

You are rambling and throwing darts king.

Partin me!

If you hate who you are and deny who you are and praise Europeans and feed into white supremacy then ? you.

Simple enough?
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    gemini86 wrote: »
    yo its ? up but i really dont give a ? . he wasnt a good rapper and added nothing to the game. im not celebrating no random ? coming home. hes a criminal

Ban this ? ? he a goverment what blak man aint happy another black man aint free i hope ya kids get aids..an i hope this comment does not find u in good health

Tri life is rican
    Ricans have African blood.

Not all of them.
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall ? man....
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I LIKED TRU LIFE
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hTWMidsSC8
    This was my ? in junior high school. All the Ricans I knew ? with Tru Life heavy.

On another note everybody listen to this...this is how long they been sayin newyork been biting the south this how long people been trying to bring ny sound back....? have literally served long prison bids an came back home an aint brought it back...i just wanted yall to see this...

This song sucks
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Puertoricans dont give a ? about bkack people. They treat us like ? over there. Go take your ass over there and find out.
    Those Puerto Ricans are just ignorant "Africans descendants".

There's a whole latin thing about "lightening the race" to get away from the roots but truth be told the only difference befween most Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, Haitians, Bajans, Cubans, Jamaicans, and etc is a ship stop. Even a white persons mama is black (next time call a white person you hate a ? and see them cry)

Race is a nothing but a made up tool used to conquer us.

Read a book.

Look ? ...you over here speaking as if youre the only one who knows that ? . I coukd give a ? less about these so called latins original "roots" if they dont. If you hate who you are and deny who you are and praise Europeans and feed into white supremacy then ? you. ? gotta stop kickin old knowledge like they spittin somethin knew. And most of all stop defending these ? ass ? throughout the world. ? be in love wit a people who hate your guts because they have pretty ? . If that aint some ? ? ...

You are rambling and throwing darts king.

Partin me!

If you hate who you are and deny who you are and praise Europeans and feed into white supremacy then ? you.

Simple enough?
    Show me where I hate who I am and praise European and feed into white supremacy ? @THIRDSUPREME ?

You notice how zero people agreed with you. Can you read?

Do you type to see yourself type?

You are literally taking the same side as me on the issue and saying I said the opposite.

Are you based on the 32nd level B?
    kmdcvvpmpgqw.jpeg

You sound like a Complete Idiot Guide to Being a Complete Idiot. ? off.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    edited April 2016
    Options
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options

I'm speaking in reference to all of the so called Latinos in the D.R. and in many other Latin countries who downgrade and in many cases discriminate against their own kind. Im not here to argue or go back and forth with you like a ? . I'm just saying that anyone who praises Europeans and feeds into white supremacy whether they claim it or not is the enemy, ? them. Not only that, but ? anyone rushing to their defense and trying to make excuses for why they are the way they are as well. Can you read that? Do you comprehend ? ? Does any of that apply to you ? ? If not (which I doubt) then we're on the same side, peace and much love to you. If so, ? ? yourself, you're a ? , and we have nothing to else to talk about.
    giphy.gif

Thank you for your time.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    I'm speaking in reference to all of the so called Latinos in the D.R. and in many other Latin countries who downgrade and in many cases discriminate against their own kind. Im not here to argue or go back and forth with you like a ? . I'm just saying that anyone who praises Europeans and feeds into white supremacy whether they claim it or not is the enemy, ? them. Not only that, but ? anyone rushing to their defense and trying to make excuses for why they are the way they are as well. Can you read that? Do you comprehend ? ? Does any of that apply to you ? ? If not (which I doubt) then we're on the same side, peace and much love to you. If so, ? ? yourself, you're a ? , and we have nothing to else to talk about.
    giphy.gif

Thank you for your time.

mvv6mn6rtjjc.png
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    giphy.gif

Thank you for your time.

mvv6mn6rtjjc.png

Its you're with an apostrophe you ? ass ? ....I comprehend that. And you're a trash battle rapper. P.G. steppin ass ? .
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    #FREETRULIFE

? will say free anybody

Except there own homeboys doin time smh
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    giphy.gif

Thank you for your time.

mvv6mn6rtjjc.png

Its you're with an apostrophe you ? ass ? ....I comprehend that. And you're a trash battle rapper. P.G. steppin ass ? .

you know its impossible to use commas and apostrophes in that meme generator? "You smart" - DJ Khaled
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    #FREETRULIFE

? will say free anybody

Except there own homeboys doin time smh
    The same brothers who rather wear RIP shirts than tell their brothers to "hey you don't need to do that or you gonna end up dead or in jail"
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How long is "a few days"... Because outside of this thread I've heard nothing about this dude coming home or having chance to come home soon...

Plus with cam and Jim beefing, tru life can jump right back into the mix. It'll be 2007 all over again
  • uncommonsense
    uncommonsense Members Posts: 475 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hopefully he come out and pull Saigon out the whole he been hiding in and they get that Abandoned Nation movement in motion.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    REMENBER HE PULLED A GUN ON MOBB DEEP?THE BOY WAS A SAVAGE.PRODIGY WAS CRYING ON THE DVD.
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    dude couldve made some noise had signed to Jay and had Snoops cosign out west
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://youtu.be/77x33B-JwPk