Comments

• TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao got damn the Bowow hate is real in 2016, look at those comments bruh
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't thing bow wow can out L some of the new ? catching L's. This is a good start to a comeback. But Lyga Simp-son and meek are showing more consistency than bow wow. Shad Loss needs to simplify the game and start catching more L's. Get another baby mom or don't pay the mortgage or rent like tyga you know?
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He better give Birdman his money back
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    I don't thing bow wow can out L some of the new ? catching L's. This is a good start to a comeback. But Lyga Simp-son and meek are showing more consistency than bow wow. Shad Loss needs to simplify the game and start catching more L's. Get another baby mom or don't pay the mortgage or rent like tyga you know?

Meek ain't took a L in a lil minute now
    And tyga baby mama playing with his girlfriend's brother's heart isn't really an L for him
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got mo money than bow wow and I admit i'm broke
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    www.timothysykes.com/plans........enter

Lol I peeped that too. We need to ask Sion if Timothy is legit.

Timothy Sykes was on the first season of Wall Street Warriors. He was not well liked. He went from managing his own hedge fund to teaching courses. He couldn't hang during the recession.

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And tyga baby mama playing with his girlfriend's brother's heart isn't really an L for him

Nah his girl delivered a nationally televised L last week on Ellen. Talking bout she single and calling that ? "some boy that likes me".
  • psychobutcher
    psychobutcher Members Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why does it look like he's in a child's safety seat?
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ChiCity wrote: »
    I don't know when it happened but for whatever reason ppl really started hating Bow

It was when he was making his transition to teenager/adult hood and couldn't rap about gi joe with the kung fu grip. He couldn't find his lane. Then once he did Tokyo drift he should have just stayed with acting

Truth.com

Some people don't know he turned down a role in 'Red Tails'.

This nikka actually thought he was in a position to tell directors "Nah I'm skrate on dat" like he had checks comin' every witchaway. I know his moms wanted to kick his ass.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bow Wow is a legend
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »
    ChiCity wrote: »
    I don't know when it happened but for whatever reason ppl really started hating Bow

It was when he was making his transition to teenager/adult hood and couldn't rap about gi joe with the kung fu grip. He couldn't find his lane. Then once he did Tokyo drift he should have just stayed with acting

Truth.com

Some people don't know he turned down a role in 'Red Tails'.

This nikka actually thought he was in a position to tell directors "Nah I'm skrate on dat" like he had checks comin' every witchaway. I know his moms wanted to kick his ass.

I didn't know he turned down that role. Smh
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn. Why do folks do this to themselves? ? is sad
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn, photoshop ya own money to make it look like stacks, I mean why the ? people think they can take an IDENTICAL photo of someone elses and palm it off s their own is beyond me!! LOL

But, why the ? people need to post their money anyway. ? is played out
  • Kid Dynasty
    Kid Dynasty Members Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Dudes a lame, plain and simple
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U0xIVXLh8JM

Bow have a monument of Ls though sorry to say. look here he wanna swim with the sharks but really can't do it haha
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

tyga's lambo is about to get repo'd unless he continues to hide it behind gates at his girls house. Meeks girl ain't even acknowledging as her boyfriend now in fear of his risk of what L's he will collect this year. And meek can't release any new music for profit due to the judges ruling.

• CantBanTheSoulMan
    CantBanTheSoulMan Members Posts: 272 ✭✭
    Options
    Tyga and Bow Wow should do an album together. I'm not going to listen but, if you add two 0's together...well you get nothing but it would be funny to see.
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U0xIVXLh8JM

Bow have a monument of Ls though sorry to say. look here he wanna swim with the sharks but really can't do it haha

Damn shooting dice on a pool table. Tell them cats 500 a ball and bank every shot and call out your pocket.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I need to hit up that timsykes dude make some money.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Damn. Why do folks do this to themselves? ? is sad

Bruh ya boy 50 got caught posting money that wasn't his,
    do you consider that sad too..

50 Cent is no stranger to posting pictures of himself with money,
    but it turns out 50 got caught fake flexing with a recent photo of cash ripped straight from the Internet..

The caption says, "Buckets of Love

Heres the link: http://www.gq.com/story/50-cent-instagram-buckets-of-money
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So the ? got caught pump faking with a million so he decides to post a pic with 40k.

Fab summed it up perfectly

https://mobile.twitter.com/myfabolouslife/status/115961638758256640