Are y'all wifing chicks that sent y'all nudes?

Options

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    blacktux wrote: »
    if a chick send me nudes before im ? there is no chance of us building together.

Gotta respect yourself.

But you'll still ? her right? Why would you put your precious ? in a hoe? Have you no respect?

Hey you.

Me ? hoes wont impact my reputation negatively.

How old are yall?

I don't understand this. I've never slept with someone that knew someone else I slept with or "heard about me". This isn't high school. Your reputation is whatever you say it is.

Exactly! Either that or they're from some little town in BFE.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So is it bad if you wife up the woman giving you nudes or not?
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    if a chick send me nudes before im ? there is no chance of us building together.

Gotta respect yourself.

But you'll still ? her right? Why would you put your precious ? in a hoe? Have you no respect?

Hey you.

How old are yall?

I don't understand this. I've never slept with someone that knew someone else I slept with or "heard about me". This isn't high school. Your reputation is whatever you say it is.

Every woman that sends me nudes i put on face book im part of the soultion...

Sooooo..none?

No no honey lol that was funny im actually popular keep in mind im from florida thoe so....actually im from a place that had more strip clubs per capita than any place in the usa...so...to find a modest woman is like seeing a unicorn that gang bangs ...u almost have to marry a muslim...or settle for a ? with six.kids :'(
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Hey Westie!

Hey Louis :)
  • Westie
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Stop talking to westie like she some'tin special

Good evening hater :)
  • Westie
    Options

Gotta respect yourself.

Hey you.

How old are yall?

Sooooo..none?

No no honey lol that was funny im actually popular keep in mind im from florida thoe so....actually im from a place that had more strip clubs per capita than any place in the usa...so...find a modest woman is like seeing a unicorn that gang bangs ...u almost have to marry a muslim...or settle for a ? with six.kids :'(

So you are in high school....makes sense.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Gotta respect yourself.

Hey you.

How old are yall?

Sooooo..none?

No no honey lol that was funny im actually popular keep in mind im from florida thoe so....actually im from a place that had more strip clubs per capita than any place in the usa...so...find a modest woman is like seeing a unicorn that gang bangs ...u almost have to marry a muslim...or settle for a ? with six.kids :'(

So you are in high school....makes sense.

Nooo im just a guerilla among monkeys...where im from thats important
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You shouldnt ask other people that Chilla. Its up to you if it's bad or not. If you are happy spending time with the nudes sender then that is all that matters my friend. There is probably a history that you will not enjoy to hear but you cannot let that ruin the happiness you've created and you probably wont like the history of ANY girl you meet. Take a chance on love bro. Especially IC love. Its a beautiful thing.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    Options

You shouldnt ask other people that Chilla. Its up to you if it's bad or not. If you are happy spending time with the nudes sender then that is all that matters my friend. There is probably a history that you will not enjoy to hear but you cannot let that ruin the happiness you've created and you probably wont like the history of ANY girl you meet. Take a chance on love bro. Especially IC love. Its a beautiful thing.

That makes the most sense out of anything Lou
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks man i saw it on Facebook
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who dont like nudes tho?
  • alliknowishate
    alliknowishate Members Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Are ? really out here showing pics of their girl naked to the homies?

White dudes do it all the time
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Quite frankly I'm not understanding what's the kerfuffle.

So according IC logic...

- Is it wrong to wife a chick that had sex before yall met?

- Is it wrong to wife a chick who gave another guy head before you?

- Is it wrong to wife a chick who made a sex vid before you, or made one wit you?

- Is it wrong to wife a chick who's has more sexual experience than you? Who's told you she's had a 2 girl 1 guy 3sum before yall met?

- Why wouldn't you wife a chick who has sent nudes to you? Are we talking about random broads? What if one of those random broads become your s/o? Would you not wife her b/c she was a random broad who sent you nudes?

- Why doesn't the GOP just come out and say they hate the fact that Trump exposes their true feelings about the American people?

- Who has a phatter azzz...Westie, Sammie, Aqua?

• alliknowishate
    alliknowishate Members Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Wait .... Clicking share with the quickness

My man better NOT share my pics/ vids

I would die if he did that. I mean imagine the bbq's we throw. I'm serving drinks to his friends and they know what my ? look like

Wouldn't his friends die from seeing those refrigerator perry rolls though? ? gone literally gouge their eyes out while tellin your dude to spoiler that ? . Her dude gone holler she thick on some @texas409 ? .
    texas409 wrote: »
    wm0dt8cl6n26.jpg

Fellas smash or pass?
  • ChillaDaGawd
    Options
    I could give a dam about any of that ? ....all women have history. ..as long as she ain't cheating on ya ...then what does it matter
  • RXMasked
    RXMasked Members Posts: 321 ✭✭✭
    Options
    MoralOral wrote: »
    I have yet to get a nude...ever

All you gotta do is talk to these ladies.
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My pops once told me, if she being easy let her be easy. Just ? her, don't love her.

Context is needed with this question too though. She sending nudes and you barely know her? Questionable. You already have a relationship established? That's natural and good spirited fun ;)
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2 of my homies used to do this.

I had to literally tell them to stop sending me pics of their wives/fiancés. They both was like "Aww but you the homie so it's cool".

Now anytime I see their wives I picture them bussin it open. smh

Relationships aint sacred anymore...

@Peace_79 see bro its totally cool
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most females send Nudes.Just dont share no women Nudes because you got em because she though you would not Share them.
  • gns
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    gns wrote: »
    Real talk, some of yall got chick's right now that may not send u nudes, but have nudes sent to someone else. Let's be real. Everyone has a cell phone with a camera

All women arent like this though. I do believe theyre women out there that just dont partake in sending nudes

giphy.gif

Yall projecting
    All over this thread
    Not that theres anything wrong with sending nudes
    Nor do i believe it makes u less than wifey status
    But all females arent in to that.
  • gns
    Options
    Don't get a project ? dont get a stripper dont get a white get u a muslim girl and u dont even gota think about this disgusting society

@kai
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RXMasked wrote: »
    I have yet to get a nude...ever

All you gotta do is talk to these ladies.

I try, but they ain't feeling me...most got me on block and all I ever said was hello..ion get it
  • gns
    Options
    Westie back
    crazy-kid-birthday-gif.gif

Not while reesey still around
  • gns
    Options

giphy.gif
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options