Options

Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Bruh

I'm tired of seeing naked women nh.

It has gotten to the point where it is attractive to see a woman that covers her body up.

I won't complain but this particular chick is just wack to me in general.

It ain't even about how she looks tho. I'm sure the point was to be deducted she enticing. But if you gonna do that, just be naked.

But my issue is like why is EVERYONE taking nude/scantly dressed pictures? Don't say its not for attention, because that's an outright lie.

People saying I can dress for I want and not be judged out ogled. Nah.... That's exactly what you want. You want people to see your body. YOU like your you look ( nude or in clothing of your choice), but then have an issue when others let you know they like how you look too, in whatever manner that may be.

We are way over sexualized man. People love to bring up the tribes that life their lives in the nude, but that is no where near the same thing. They are not attention ? or looking for it then crying foul when they get it. They live like that.

Our kids are in trouble....

Aryeh_Tsaddiq says NAY to nudity. Lol
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Think part of the mystique to a woman is imagining how she looks naked under what she has on.

Some of that is lost on the youth, kinda like a woman covering her body in tattooes...why?
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »

how could he sit there & record that. Man, I would've beat the dog ? out of that ?
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Bruh

It has gotten to the point where it is attractive to see a woman that covers her body up.

It ain't even about how she looks tho. I'm sure the point was to be seductive.....enticing. But if you gonna do that, just be naked.

But my issue is like why is EVERYONE taking nude/scantly dressed pictures? Don't say its not for attention, because that's an outright lie.

People saying I can dress how I want and shouldn't be judged out ogled. Nah.... That's exactly what you want. You want people to see your body. YOU like how your body looks ( nude or in clothing of your choice), but then have an issue when others let you know they like how you look too, in whatever manner that may be.

We are way over sexualized man. People love to bring up the tribes that life their lives in the nude, but that is no where near the same thing. They are not attention ? or looking for it then crying foul when they get it. They live like that.

I put this on my fb yesterday.

chicks posing in the mirror like they are models just to say they are about to go to the store smh ok shawty we get it you have a big ass but why post another full body pic just to tell us what you're doing today? Then those types are the main ones to have thirsty dudes replying on every pic motivating her to do it more but those are the same dudes she ignores and calls thirsty. ? is getting redundant
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    dda0f43be1a6ba7ebd5793ad46e63e80.jpg
    196157.gif

Had to stop in mid-scroll to check see if a female posted this covertly sassy ? . All that was missing was a nail painting emoji.

A woman did post it, where I got It from. I thought it was cute and funny. But hey..
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uzYM01Smsug

Talked a woman to going home wit him w/o cursing.

I was just telling somebody that PartyNextDoor basically recreated the same Melody with his "Come And See Me" song...
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    Nah, what doesn't get me nudes is I've painted myself into a corner, that..I'm to lazy..and not dedicated enough to get out of.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    Bruh

It ain't even about how she looks tho. I'm sure the point was to be seductive.....enticing. But if you gonna do that, just be naked.

People saying I can dress how I want and shouldn't be judged out ogled. Nah.... That's exactly what you want. You want people to see your body. YOU like how your body looks ( nude or in clothing of your choice), but then have an issue when others let you know they like how you look too, in whatever manner that may be.

chicks posing in the mirror like they are models just to say they are about to go to the store smh ok shawty we get it you have a big ass but why post another full body pic just to tell us what you're doing today? Then those types are the main ones to have thirsty dudes replying on every pic motivating her to do it more but those are the same dudes she ignores and calls thirsty. ? is getting redundant

Although I do love the naked bodies of these wimenz...I see what yall talmbout from y'all p.o.v.

I posted an IG vid of thI'd chick showing her abs on here the other nite. So I went to check out her IG page, no lie, about 85% of the pics she posted was her abs.

Front pose. Side pose. Ab pose in bathroom. Ab pose in kitchen. Ab pose in the grocery store. Ab posing while the ushers are passing out communion wine in church...really hefa??

We get it. You proud of the hardwork you put in to get your ab's lookin right. But there is a such thing as overdoing it. I think nowadays wit social media, narcissism is at an all time high. It's cools taking pics to capture the moment. But when you wake up and the 1st thing do is take a selfie pic and caption it "Hey everyone. Just waking up. Bout to shower", it's time to fall back.

But we all know it for attention. So that's nothing new. Damn a Twitter. Recap looks, but don't follow.

• ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah, what doesn't get me nudes is I've painted myself into a corner, that..I'm to lazy..and not dedicated enough to get out of.

Don't be like Allergens
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    Bruh

Although I do love the naked bodies of these wimenz...I see what yall talmbout from y'all p.o.v.

I posted an IG vid of thI'd chick showing her abs on here the other nite. So I went to check out her IG page, no lie, about 85% of the pics she posted was her abs.

Front pose. Side pose. Ab pose in bathroom. Ab pose in kitchen. Ab pose in the grocery store. Ab posing while the ushers are passing out communion wine in church...really hefa??

We get it. You proud of the hardwork you put in to get your ab's lookin right. But there is a such thing as overdoing it. I think nowadays wit social media, narcissism is at an all time high. It's cools taking pics to capture the moment. But when you wake up and the 1st thing do is take a selfie pic and caption it "Hey everyone. Just waking up. Bout to shower", it's time to fall back.

But we all know it for attention. So that's nothing new. Damn a Twitter. Recap looks, but don't follow.

no offense but ? that oogle over these chicks bodies all day everyday makes it too easy for these hoes. yall giving them exactly what they want to be insta famous and bring absolutely nothing to society. Them ? in Dubai be ? on them hoes literally treating them like snot rags while yall over here making them internet famous
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yesssss I've been waiting for Fit Guy Friday all week! And I'm on lunch? Brb.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Please don't guys....
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good ? going everybody.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats ? sarcasm if you ? didnt catch that. ? ? .
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @texas409 The site itself is mad redundant. I'm hardly on it nowadays. It's turning into a hangout spot for losers