Woman left son at Walmart to have sex

Options

Comments

• Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    I'm glad y'all got jokes..this woman clearly has emotional and mental issues. Y'all have no idea what her history and upbringing entails..this ? is sad, but we all quick to judge.

Basic algebra.

If A x 2=4 and B x 2=4....then A x 2=B x 2......and 4=4.

As a result, A x 2/2 = B x 2/2

2/2=1

A x 1=B x 1

and A=B

Therefore, if @Kat logic=Bird logic..........then Kat x logic=Bird x logic

Kat x logic/logic = Bird x logic/logic

logic/logic=1

Kat x 1=Bird x 1

and Kat=Bird

Therefore, the principles of basic algebra have proven that Kat is a Bird.

clipart-plain-face-512x512-bcd4.png

That formula proves you have logic issues. Maybe you're the one with "bird logic".
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you left them at Walmart how you you gonna shoot me when I find they Lil bad assess?

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These broads got me in here agreeing with zombie about some ?
  • Westie
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Are we judging mental illness on individual morals?

Apparently.

According to some here, normality is synonymous with mental stability. Lol just read the last poster who responded to me or Westie's premature armchair psychoanalysis.

As if there are no deplorable, mentally sane human beings that should accept responsibility for their actions on this planet.

First of all I didn't diagnose her, I said her behavior is indicative of a mentally ill person. I didn't say whether she was clinically depressed, bipolar, psychotic, sociopathic, Psychopathic or any of the sort. That's diagnosing.

Her behavior indicates someone whose synapses are not firing correctly in their brain. Her reasoning skills are off, her actions are off. Why is this so hard to understand? Nobody is excusing this woman. you can have a mental illness and be a disgusting person and do disgusting things. You can have a mental illness and be a great person.

This ? probably has a mental illness, why are you saying she can't? Oh I get it, she has a ? therefore she's a horrible person just in general and there are no underlying issues to it except with underneath her pants. Yall are ridiculous.
  • Westie
    Options
    If you left them at Walmart how you you gonna shoot me when I find they Lil bad assess?

Obviously I don't care about those 4. I'm a single mom.
  • Westie
    Options
    These broads got me in here agreeing with zombie about some ?

That means you need to rethink your stance.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh look females caping for females because....female
  • Westie
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Oh look females caping for females because....female

Show where I caped.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    I'm glad y'all got jokes..this woman clearly has emotional and mental issues. Y'all have no idea what her history and upbringing entails..this ? is sad, but we all quick to judge.

Basic algebra.

If A x 2=4 and B x 2=4....then A x 2=B x 2......and 4=4.

As a result, A x 2/2 = B x 2/2

2/2=1

A x 1=B x 1

and A=B

Therefore, if @Kat logic=Bird logic..........then Kat x logic=Bird x logic

Kat x logic/logic = Bird x logic/logic

logic/logic=1

Kat x 1=Bird x 1

and Kat=Bird

Therefore, the principles of basic algebra have proven that Kat is a Bird.

clipart-plain-face-512x512-bcd4.png

That formula proves you have logic issues. Maybe you're the one with "bird logic".

@Westie

That's not a formula though.

It's just basic math.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    @Westie moms was wayyy worse than that.

Which is why I said I know it first hand. And no she wasn't mentally ill. Just a bad person.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If she has mental issues and is aware of that. Then why did she get pregnant 6 times?

Do you expect that a person with mental and emotional trauma..the type to leave her child in a Walmart, would have the mental capacity to go through the needed steps to prevent pregnancy?

This is not typical or normal behavior. It's sad cause I know she's got a story, there is a reason for this behavior and it's not as cut and dry as calling her a ? .

*still calls her a ? *
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    lol at the women here trying to use the insanity defense but i am not surprised women hate taking full responsibility for their actions and current society only encourages women not to.

just because someone is cruel and irresponsible it does not follow that they are crazy. MANY MANY MANY SANE people have done horrible things

So is mental illness a falsehood?

This isn't a a case of mental illness but no mental illness is not a falsehood
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's just right and wrong. ...some ppl r good and some ppl r bad
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options

Apparently.

According to some here, normality is synonymous with mental stability. Lol just read the last poster who responded to me or Westie's premature armchair psychoanalysis.

As if there are no deplorable, mentally sane human beings that should accept responsibility for their actions on this planet.

First of all I didn't diagnose her, I said her behavior is indicative of a mentally ill person. I didn't say whether she was clinically depressed, bipolar, psychotic, sociopathic, Psychopathic or any of the sort. That's diagnosing.

Her behavior indicates someone whose synapses are not firing correctly in their brain. Her reasoning skills are off, her actions are off. Why is this so hard to understand? Nobody is excusing this woman. you can have a mental illness and be a disgusting person and do disgusting things. You can have a mental illness and be a great person.

This ? probably has a mental illness, why are you saying she can't? Oh I get it, she has a ? therefore she's a horrible person just in general and there are no underlying issues to it except with underneath her pants. Yall are ridiculous.

Wow...

Why are you making this a man vs woman thing?

There are plenty of sane people that do "crazy" things, and there are plenty of mentally ill people that never hurt a fly.

Some people just don't care about others. Flat out. But do we know this ladies situation? No. But were can all agree what she did is terrible. But to me, it seems like you and Kat put oh the cape just because the culprit has a ? .

I know some of these ? hate women, but the feelings were warranted in this case.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yes, everything is just that simple in life. Mental health and upbringing definitely do not play any part.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Apparently.

Wow...

There are plenty of sane people that do "crazy" things, we there after I'll people that don't.

Some people just don't care about others. Flat out. But do we know this ladies situation? No. But were can all agree what she did is terrible. But to me, it seems like you and Kat put oh the cape just because the culprit has a ? .

I know some of these ? hate women, but the feelings were warranted in this case.

It seems like.....that is the reason
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She's obviously a neglectful and abusive parent, whether she is mentally ill or not is debatable, someone thinks something is wrong with her if she is in a mental institution.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options

Yes, everything is just that simple in life. Mental health and upbringing definitely do not play any part.

Menendez brothers
  • zzombie
    edited April 2016
    Options

Apparently.

she is just stupid and irresponsible she left the kid in Walmart hoping someone else would take better care or him so she does have some empathy so she cannot be psychopathic or sociopathic.

I doubt she is suffering from depression because depression typically destroys the sex drive and this ? clearly has an active sex drive, nothing that we have been told indicates any swings in behavior that accompany bipolar disorder.
  • Kat
    Options

Apparently.

Wow...

There are plenty of sane people that do "crazy" things, we there after I'll people that don't.

I didn't put on a cape.

The details provided in the story and the comments thereafter led to my initial post.

In THIS case, I feel like there is some serious mental illness going on..I'd have said the same thing had it been man.

Its just crazy to me how ignorant and blind people are to the fact that mental illness is REAL. Many people do crazy heinous things because it goes either undiagnosed or untreated or both.

• Kat
    Options

Menendez brothers

Point?
  • zzombie
    Options
    @kat what problem did ou have with my last post???? logically from the facts of the case we are given this woman cannot be mentally ill
  • Westie
    Options

Apparently.

Wow...

There are plenty of sane people that do "crazy" things, and there are plenty of mentally ill people that never hurt a fly.

Where is my cape? Did I say she had no responsiblilty? Did I say that makes what she did ok??? I didnt say she should be free to do any damn thing. I'm saying there is a reason BEHIND it. But y'all are saying there's not. Where's the evidence of that?
  • The Iconoclast
    The Iconoclast Members Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    ^^^Kat no one here has denied that mental illness is real though...

Apparently.

1.gif

Are you serious?

The bolded is a complete red herring. There isn't a post I've made in this thread that said that, so cut out the nonsequiturs.

All I'm saying is that you can be a deplorable person and deviate from what society deems normal - without being mentally ill. People have to accept responsibility for their actions and not attempt to use excuses to abuse or hide behind the gray area of our imperfect legal system.

If the human being in the OP didn't have a ? but a ? instead, I'd hold the exact same opinion. However, I have feeling a few of you female posters wouldn't be in here vehemently defending or implying that there's a deeper subtext attached to the posts of many posters in this thread.
  • Westie
    Options
    lol at the women here trying to use the insanity defense but i am not surprised women hate taking full responsibility for their actions and current society only encourages women not to.

just because someone is cruel and irresponsible it does not follow that they are crazy. MANY MANY MANY SANE people have done horrible things

So is mental illness a falsehood?

This isn't a a case of mental illness but no mental illness is not a falsehood

As evidenced by???