Over 25 with no kids means your sex game is garbage

Options

Comments

• Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ChiCity wrote: »
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    man or woman, nobody is trying to keep you around, trust it's not that you're making the right moves to avoid the trap, but rather the trap hasn't been laid for you

Thoughts?
    You hit the nail on the head slime

Let the IC tell it, they condom using, perfect mate seeking, birth control taking, pull out game mastering, setting themselves up for the future, responsible adults that look down on ppl with kids; in and out of wedlock

Reality tells us however that they 18+ still living with they parents/grandparents, socially awkward, student loan on a degree that will have them making minimum wage, I had sex a couple months ago geeks who spend more time online and/or gaming than they do with a person of the opposite, and in some cases, same sex

I think nature might have already solved the issue of over-population by seeing fit that these posters don't have the ability procreate and for that reason these ppl should be celebrated as the worthless curs they are

Congrats you barren and sterile sons of ? , you not diluting the gene pool anymore.

My children's children thank you

tumblr_nnemkuKeOe1sqia6ao1_250.gif
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? talks like this chick that thinks that not having any kids or a significant other after 30 says a lot about a person. What, that they're single with no kids? Simple-minded ? , I tell you lol.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    The OP maybe a more common belief than we think. Also, I ran into a high schooler that called me too old to have kids since I was 33. We shouldn't under estimate how out of control the ignorance of this generation can be.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    ? don't believe me, well just test the waters, next time you meet someone with something going for themselves, after the first sexual encounter tell them the next time yall have sex you want to make a baby, you'll see

Or ask your current s/o, friend, or sex buddy what they think about having a baby with you
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? don't believe me, well just test the waters, next time you meet someone with something going for themselves, after the first sexual encounter tell them the next time yall have sex you want to make a baby, you'll see

Or ask your current s/o, friend, or sex buddy what they think about having a baby with you

But who wana make baby if u not in love...i ? raw all the time an my sex garbo
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ChiCity wrote: »
    man or woman, nobody is trying to keep you around, trust it's not that you're making the right moves to avoid the trap, but rather the trap hasn't been laid for you

Thoughts?
    You hit the nail on the head slime

Let the IC tell it, they condom using, perfect mate seeking, birth control taking, pull out game mastering, setting themselves up for the future, responsible adults that look down on ppl with kids; in and out of wedlock

Reality tells us however that they 18+ still living with they parents/grandparents, socially awkward, student loan on a degree that will have them making minimum wage, I had sex a couple months ago geeks who spend more time online and/or gaming than they do with a person of the opposite, and in some cases, same sex

I think nature might have already solved the issue of over-population by seeing fit that these posters don't have the ability procreate and for that reason these ppl should be celebrated as the worthless curs they are
    Congrats you barren and sterile sons of ? , you not diluting the gene pool anymore.

My children's children thank you
    This isnt a dear ic user thread but you going hard at a ? .
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I usually don't give out negative reactions but I had to wack your ? post.

My "I think you should get on birth control" game is too strong.

Take her to the doc then take her out to dinner. A week or two later I'm nuttin in that ? like I own it....on a daily basis.

Avoiding having unplanned kids is a skill not a sexual deficiency my ? . (In most cases)
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have had sex with women with kids and without kids and did not have the best sex game. I have also had sex with chicks with and without kids that have some fye ? . it all depends
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Ol Jay's made this thread yall...

Lol

• themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thoughts?

Your father failed you.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    willhustle wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    I think some of yall aren't fathers because you're sterile from being exposed to chlamydia too many times....

Wrap it up please.

You could be trollin' but hey that's all on you... I ain't a parent simply because I ain't into kids like that all. Being a parent is a 24/7 responsibility until the kids turn 18 and then they can go on their way. I assume parenting takes time, money, patience, love, discipline, & common sense something that a lot of these "parents" (men/women) lack. Personally, I ain't trying to get caught slippin' out here with a good for nothing ? then I'm stuck with a kid that I didn't want by a woman that I didn't want to be bothered with. That seems to be the new (sick ass) trend for society being baby mamas & baby daddies and bring children into the world with nothing to offer but chaos & rough times.

I'll be 34 next week at this point in my life I don't want any kids if I wanted to have them I would had tried to find the right one in my late 20's. Heading towards 40 and starting with kids just ain't for me.

I said some, because a few people in here have been talking about all of the raw sex they have. So I'm genuinely glad to hear when someone is being legitimately responsible.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    willhustle wrote: »
    I think some of yall aren't fathers because you're sterile from being exposed to chlamydia too many times....

Wrap it up please.

You could be trollin' but hey that's all on you... I ain't a parent simply because I ain't into kids like that all. Being a parent is a 24/7 responsibility until the kids turn 18 and then they can go on their way. I assume parenting takes time, money, patience, love, discipline, & common sense something that a lot of these "parents" (men/women) lack. Personally, I ain't trying to get caught slippin' out here with a good for nothing ? then I'm stuck with a kid that I didn't want by a woman that I didn't want to be bothered with. That seems to be the new (sick ass) trend for society being baby mamas & baby daddies and bring children into the world with nothing to offer but chaos & rough times.

I'll be 34 next week at this point in my life I don't want any kids if I wanted to have them I would had tried to find the right one in my late 20's. Heading towards 40 and starting with kids just ain't for me.

I said some, because a few people in here have been talking about all of the raw sex they have. So I'm genuinely glad to hear when someone is being legitimately responsible.

Yeah the IC is just like one big bragging contest so I'm use to reading all the "sexogists" in here talking ? so hey that's on them but that raw sex ? can have some consequences behind it and sometimes deadly ones if we keeping it 100.
  • pennyda1
    pennyda1 Members Posts: 965 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This he dumbest ? ever!!! Bruh it's called being responsible!!!
    Thread
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kids under 25 are for people who allow themselves to be trapped in lower income brackets that can't really afford to do any cool ? anyways.

WIC check money ain't nothin to play with.
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All ya'll lost for giving heartfelt ass responses.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Wrap it up please.

ITS OFFICIAL IC GONE FULL RETARTED.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    15 year olds should be banned from making threads.
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? can be over 25 with no kids but got many "throat-babies" and a bunch of "rubber-babies."

The REAL babies, you know the ones that actually validate your manhood, are best when they occur in your late twenties--early thirties.

Maturity level--on point, bank account--on point.