Chris Gotti: Ja Pulled Shirt Over 50 Cent & Punched Him, Then 50 Ran

Options

Comments

• lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    Good point, Chaz didnt mention 50 running, and Chaz dont got any allegiance to 50 anymore
  • 216atlran
    216atlran Members Posts: 708 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Always take your shirt off when fighting
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    50 snuffed Ja
    Ja prob got a few hits back while they tussle
    50 dipped off outta there

That's how I could pic it going.

Idc how tough 50 is he's a human like all of us if we in a situation where it's gonna turn ugly for yourself You smart enough to not just stand there if he see a group of Murda Inc ? coming at him he's gonna run off
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    I tough Gemini was a girl of some sorts

you really had nothing better to say? some of yall mad lame. i spoke my piece on Soloman. He's a ? ass ? and thats it. i aint saying ? else about it. the real posters know whats up

That wasn't a joke I thought u was a female has nothing to do with your gunit outburst
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

you really had nothing better to say? some of yall mad lame. i spoke my piece on Soloman. He's a ? ass ? and thats it. i aint saying ? else about it. the real posters know whats up

That wasn't a joke I thought u was a female has nothing to do with your gunit outburst

This ? had nothing to do with 50 or gunit. Either you can't read or u didn't read and just assuming. Chill with the ? . I had no issue with u.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    The fact that yall believe 50 to be the hood T800 is baffling.

? had plenty time to prove he had hands... well over a decade... and yet here we are still speculating.

? that ? .

? aint even got videos of padwork or bag work so ? it.

Its a gotdamn fairytale.

? aint a boxer straight like that.

Woodface couldn't even knock out lil ol gunplay smh
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go watch delahoya Mayweather and listen to what Emmanuel Stewart says when they talk about 50
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lethal5 wrote: »
    216atlran wrote: »
    Always take your shirt off when fighting

I wish girls would follow this advice

Well they kind of do in a way,only.thing is the person they're fighting rips their shirt off for them lol
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This ? had nothing to do with 50 or gunit. Either you can't read or u didn't read and just assuming. Chill with the ? . I had no issue with u.

@Black_Samson called you a ? and said you where about to scratch somebody eyes i thought it was a time to point out you aint a ? you where in actually a female( ? if you prefer)
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? had plenty time to prove he had hands... well over a decade... and yet here we are still speculating.

? that ? .

Its a gotdamn fairytale.

Nobody touches this point given how cocky and flashy he is I am surprised he has not tried to push a surreality show angle on his skills if he has them or at least had a few vids of him displaying them. Hanging with Boxers does not mean you got hands it is more likely they are free protection without even knowing it because you know you do not have hands...
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll take the word of multiple sources from someone's hood over speculatory inference.

I'm crazy like that.

• lordstanley
    lordstanley Members Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 would be happy as ? to know these dudes are getting this heated over him. He loves the controversy
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Options
    On a side not notice how 50, Dre, Timbaland and Busta got super cut while under the Interscope umbrella in the early 2000's. They had a regimen and some trainers working overtime on these guys pushing them to be in shape. I Mean all but Busta were a soft and pudgy before hand so was investing in their properties the link or did all these kats just randomly decide it was time to roid the ? up???
  • lethal5
    edited April 2016
    Options
    On a side not notice how 50, Dre, Timbaland and Busta got super cut while under the Interscope umbrella in the early 2000's. They had a regimen and some trainers working overtime on these guys pushing them to be in shape. I Mean all but Busta were a soft and pudgy before hand so was investing in their properties the link or did all these kats just randomly decide it was time to roid the ? up???

With all due respect...i think your reachin bruh....but nice analysis though
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options

? that ? .

Its a gotdamn fairytale.

^^^^^^ Real Talk...

Matter of fact Game has got way more credibility in that aspect than fif does, lost the amount of times he knocked rap ? out!!!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • lethal5
    Options

He is speaking the truth. If i am not mistaken it was around the first time Nelly got caught with steroids on his person.

I do remember all them celebrities being swole at the same time. I even remember Mary j saying she went and got D'Angelo's trainer, and I also think i remember hearing somebody who was linked to all these stars being investigated for seĺling some type of steroid....but what I trying say was if @Soloman_The_Wise was implying that jimmy iovine had these artist get diesel for sometype of marketing reason, I would doubt that because Dre was already kinda old at the time, so I dont think at that point in his career he'd care less about being a sex symbol....but once again, I may have been misinterpreting what Solo was tryna say.

I dont think it had nothing to do with Interscope. I think since they pretty much all move in the same circles, they all had access to the same guy who was supply whatever they were taking.....just like all your peoples might buy weed off the same guy...but I could be wrong.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U think they had some new steroids that dont harm...
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Solomon i think you may need to gon and tap out bruh... you might ? on yourself from this particular chokehold

Man I give no ? for the feelings of these peons blurring lines between me and Hrap and coming here to confess their homotional tirades about how I harmed their life by stopping their trolling. Distracting from the point of the thread will not change the facts of the matter 50 cent shot himself in the foot as he put holes in the game. He came in the underdog tried to kick it on a video set he was not invited to off the strength of being from the same hood. He was rebuked and what cascaded from there was a series of insane tracks, street altercations, resulting in him getting bullied and blacklisted.

He was given the opportunity to flip the script and get past all that by Interscope he built himself up and became the worst bully the industry has ever seen. He has ? on family, friends and peers indiscriminately examples of his son, Bang em, Buck or even Nas if you need any of the many famous examples. The whole NY scene was being ? with in a negative way by him when he was at his peak. He made millions and still like many of his male groupies here cannot get past the chip on his shoulder to get on with life and make positive moves to benefit this game that ultimately gave him so much.

Sad wasted potential but much like in every other venue of life like minds are attracted to one another so the counterproductive spin tactics off subject are not surprising to me...

Chris Gotti literally shot himself in the foot.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Woodface will never not be funny. It such a stupid, asinine, childish name.

As far as 50 fighting ability. Imy always in nyc and got fam in Queens, ima take the word of ? who been in the hood over ? who aint never been to queens/nyc at all and they say 50 could 50 and he was about his business.

• Soloman_The_Wise
    Options

He is speaking the truth. If i am not mistaken it was around the first time Nelly got caught with steroids on his person.

I do remember all them celebrities being swole at the same time. I even remember Mary j saying she went and got D'Angelo's trainer, and I also think i remember hearing somebody who was linked to all these stars being investigated for seĺling some type of steroid....but what I trying say was if @Soloman_The_Wise was implying that jimmy iovine had these artist get diesel for sometype of marketing reason, I would doubt that because Dre was already kinda old at the time, so I dont think at that point in his career he'd care less about being a sex symbol....but once again, I may have been misinterpreting what Solo was tryna say.

I dont think it had nothing to do with Interscope. I think since they pretty much all move in the same circles, they all had access to the same guy who was supply whatever they were taking.....just like all your peoples might buy weed off the same guy...but I could be wrong.

This is not ? on them if anything it shows how Interscope invests in their Products. Think about though Dre is the number one Interscope product his stamp has made Jimmy Billions at this point so his age as a factor and the forever ? promise of Detox it would still make sense Jimmy was behind it I mean is it just Coincidence everyone of these kats was Interscope with the exception of Nelly???

Just some sidenote ? anyways...