Florida Man Videotapes Baby Mama Refusing Visitation Rights

Options
1234568»

Comments

• cainvelasquez
    cainvelasquez Members Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    It's evident that the western countries want to destroy the family institution. Usa and EU tried to shut down a pro family resolution in the EU. Thankfully a lot of african countries said ? it and voted for the resoultion, so it passed.

"the family is "the natural environment for the growth and well-being of all its members and particularly children"

"describes the family "the natural and fundamental group unit of society and is entitled to protection by society and the State"

So america is against this? They would rather have dead beat single parents, transexuals and ? raising children?

IQSK4Qy.gif?noredirect
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

Yeah sometimes your BM can be an ain't ? ? ...you still ? her though so now all those consequences are on you to deal with...and it's relevant to the discussion in general because that ? inevitably comes up whenever the baby mother/baby daddy discussion happens and like I said already I refuse to believe women out here winning Oscar awards with their acting skills hiding as many ain't ? traits as dudes complain their baby mothers have. Sometimes we as men simply choose to ignore them because "the ? is so good". Go look in the thread now about how to avoid crazy chicks and a couple posters in there already admitting to liking crazy women.

and the bolded is what shows ur implicit bias

u refuse to believe becaue u are limited to only ur perspective and ur experiences........until u become willing to see ? from the other person's eyes then u will see how broads can actually "win Oscar awards" as u say

for one, unless a ? is a medical doctor he really ain't got but so much authority to ascertain who is mentally unstable or not, only thing a dude can do is gauge the woman's value to him based on what he feels about her

so what if a dude like crazy chicks because the ? is good........the only thing u can hope is that a person makes the best choices using the judgment/experience/intelligence they have..........and we talking about younger mofos at that, so how u acting surprised that somebody could be slow-walked or even caught off guard?

even someone trained in self-defense can be robbed bruh haha

When I say I refuse to believe I'm saying I don't think men are inherently that stupid to not notice the signs. I'm trying to give ? credit for not being ? .

We all know being young is a ripe time to make ? decisions. That's part of being young. Making mistakes and learning from them. Problem is people repeatedly making the same mistake then being confused when they get hit with long term consequences ie. a baby. And you shouldn't just gauge a persons value based on how you feel about them but also how the people around them feel about them. If you feel like someone is an amazing person but got 9 other people who know them telling you theryre an ? you wouldn't consider for a moment "well maybe it's something they're trying to tell me"?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    honestly we all have signs....none of us are perfect.

we have to be careful thinking we see ? when we don't or even what we are showing.

everyone doesn't see ? the same way
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Listen i read a little ...an im just say this...she lucky i represnt the aint ? black men community an we are many...she could have a ? who would beat her...not give her any support..in anyway not even wana see the child...but she lucked up on a caring father...a good woman could have had him....i humiliate women so they can better enjoy a man with a job
    .thank me later...sincerly heman woman hater cartel bizzness...
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Listen i read a little ...an im just say this...she lucky i represnt the aint ? black men community an we are many...she could have a ? who would beat her...not give her any support..in anyway not even wana see the child...but she lucked up on a caring father...a good woman could have had him....i humiliate women so they can better enjoy a man with a job

uh...

thank you but take them kids with you ?
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options

uh...

What in that paragraph makes you think he should be alone with, let alone have custody of any children? Just curious.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Westie wrote: »

uh...

What in that paragrqph makes you think he should be alone with, let alone have custody of any children? Just curious.

if he made them ...no matter how fukked up he is.....he should take them.

if a woman learned her lesson fukking with an aint ? ? she needs time to herself to enjoy the next ? who is thorough....

soo.. he need to take them kids with him
    if he fukked up then they half fukked up
    maybe they can teach him how to count
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did anyone else catch that this story is from 2013 or am I the slow one??

Can anybody find an update?
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    I'd rather not have a convo with a female who claims I was "harassing" her by posting at her twice in a 48 hour period

That's a very serious thing to say and I don't play like that. At all

No I said you made me feel uncomfortable because I thought you were a ? . I did tell you to leave me alone tho so fair enough.

5xtzyd.jpg

what was said?

That ? is weird but I'm not revisiting that topic.

@Westie

It warms my heart to know that you only refer to me as a "virtual" ? ......and not an actual ? .

That must mean you really love me :)

goofy-skippy.gif
  • deadeye
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    Luxury items? Not necessary. But you could at least make the place ? . Wash the front door off, something. Don't have to be rich to be tidy. And like it or not your surroundings say a lot about you.

The house looked run down on the outside, but it really didn't look that bad on the inside.
  • deadeye
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    I have seen dudes put more effort into getting noodz and chasing chicks than I see putting in work to get their kids.

visitation rights....yes
    custody...no

This ? right here? Baffling. I still be wondering how two people break up and ? just allow the mother to have full custody. Not talking about the ? that went to court and the judge ordered it. I mean the ? that broke up and the woman said, 'We're going our separate ways. You can see Bryan on the weekends if you want because I'm taking full custody.'.

How does that happen?

I've still yet to get a straight answer on that one.

Ignorance.

They probably don't know any better.