Actors, Athletes and Musicians All Consider Fans As Chumps, Suckers, and Morons

Options
Logic Last
Logic Last Members Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
Motherfukkers wonder why Michael Jordan ? on all these nikkaz. It's because he correctly thinks you're stupid. Why the fukk would you idolize a basketball player. Dumb motherfukkers.
Idolizing any man except the son of ? is sacrilegious but it's also just common sense.
Never in a million years could I be star struck by anyone.

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So you can't admire someone's talent without idolizing them?

But yeah, I don't get the level some of these fans be on..especially Beyonce fans.
  • Logic Last
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    So you can't admire someone's talent without idolizing them?

But yeah, I don't get the level some of these fans be on..especially Beyonce fans.

I can surely appreciate talent but in a ecosystem of filth called the music industry or Hollywood it means very little. I appreciate real people who volunteer and help people, doctors working for free, parents adopting kids . . .not Shaquile ONeil. Someone explain to me again why a nikka dunking at 6'9" still impresses people? Why do we all know Kobe Bryant but not the Ping Pong World champ? What's the difference?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Logic Last
    Options
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Leave Kobe out of this. ? .
  • Logic Last
    Options

Kobe Bryant: "I'm not coming to Trayvon's defense just because he's black."
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Louis Devinear
    Louis Devinear Members Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another pointless thread.
    Inb4 we all ? for giving admiration
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yet when you come out your face its always about said individuals and their ilk
  • Logic Last
    Options

If the shoe fits . . .
  • Logic Last
    Options

Never Stan another man little fella.
  • Logic Last
    Options

You not feelin me? Fine, it costs you nothin, pay me no mind.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Ppl do get carried away with this adulation ? . I loved Jerry Rice but he never made any mortgage payments in my household. I lived Jordan, Magic and 'Nique but not a single one if them sent a tuition check on my behave. As much i love Deion he never bought any groceries in my house. They were payed to play sports not raise other peoples children. My parents did all of that and so i reserve all of my over the top adulation and love for them.

One of the few things Barkley ever said that I agree with
    https://youtu.be/nMzdAZ3TjCA

If you have to lookoutside of your household for a role model you've already lost
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its against the rules to have the most posts in your own thread
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tupac stans not gonna be happy about this
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    Ppl do get carried away with this adulation ? . I loved Jerry Rice but he never made any mortgage payments in my household. I lived Jordan, Magic and 'Nique but not a single one if them sent a tuition check on my behave. As much i love Deion he never bought any groceries in my house. They were payed to play sports not raise other peoples children. My parents did all of that and so i reserve all of my over the top adulation and love for them.

If you have to lookoutside of your household for a role model you've already lost

What if you have no choice BUT to look outside of your household for a role model? Do you stay lost, or do you look outside?
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »

What if you have no choice BUT to look outside of your household for a role model? Do you stay lost, or do you look outside?

you gotta do what you gotta do. but in that situation I would think a basketball player who you have never met or a tv star who doesnt even know you exist wouldn't be the first place to look. ? rough out here no doubt but it has to be better, closer more realistic people to pattern yourself after than someone on tv who has no connection to you. just my opinion
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Kobe Bryant: "I'm not coming to Trayvon's defense just because he's black."

You sure? Cause I'm sure he was at a rally at Crenshaw highschool for trayvon with his mom! Correct me if I'm wrong bro
This discussion has been closed.