The Official 2015-16 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dieng starts at pf or should they draft another and have dieng back up towns
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »
    van gundy to the rockets and brooks to wizards seems to be the next most logical hires

Nope We going to give JB a five year extention this summer and then fire him 11 games into the season

lmao

yall rocket fans done become jaded

i can relate

when harrison barnes becomes a bull this offseason on a max deal i will break ?

LOTS

OF

?
  • ckfree
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Towns
    Wiggins
    Lavine
    Dieng
    Shabazz
    Possibly rubio
    Tyus jones
    That projected top 5 lotto pick

Under Thibs?

JayandYe.gif?7290cc

if im kd im surveying the nba landscape in free agency (if he decides to leave)
  • ckfree
    Options
    dieng starts at pf or should they draft another and have dieng back up towns

this is what i will be monitoring

his rotations were always thought out beforehand and hed go down with the ship with those rotations too

but word is he has learned a lot from his time off
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As of right now the West is going to be wide open next year besides Golden State, everybody else has serious questions to answer and holes to fill this summer which is going to cause some teams to take big steps forward and big steps back. Depending on what happens this offseason Minnesota has a chance to be a factor in the West very soon

San Antonio - probably losing the heart and soul of their team when Tim and Manu retire
    OKC-Durant Free agency
    Clippers -Will be looking to make changes after their annual second round dismissal
    Memphis- Mike Conley free agency
    Portland -Still rebuilding even though they made the playoffs
    Dallas- Will chase free agents and probably have another make shift roster as usual.
    Houston - Blowing it up

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Towns
    Wiggins
    Lavine
    Dieng
    Shabazz
    Possibly rubio
    Tyus jones
    That projected top 5 lotto pick

Under Thibs?

JayandYe.gif?7290cc

Your 5th team to bandwagon

None of my favorite players on this team so not likely..

Wait...wait...Towns from Jersey so nvm
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    i can see t wolves and jazz sneaking in

wolves will make a jump, and jazz will b fully healthy and ready to build off this year
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    i actually think denver and no will improve also so i see the west being hype as far as playoff positioning
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As of right now the West is going to be wide open next year besides Golden State, everybody else has serious questions to answer and holes to fill this summer which is going to cause some teams to take big steps forward and big steps back. Depending on what happens this offseason Minnesota has a chance to be a factor in the West very soon

San Antonio - probably losing the heart and soul of their team when Tim and Manu retire
    OKC-Durant Free agency
    Clippers -Will be looking to make changes after their annual second round dismissal
    Dallas- Will chase free agents and probably have another make shift roster as usual.
    Houston - Blowing it up

This free agency gonna be very interesting, with the new tv deal beginning next season and the adding of more money.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya'll see Tom Thibodeau wearing down them young dudes like he did Deng, Rose,etc?
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Coach Nick's breakdown of the Mavs Game 2 upset

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrxSxhIQVgE
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Ya'll see Tom Thibodeau wearing down them young dudes like he did Deng, Rose,etc?

i would hope hes learned from that

but then again they young, 33-36 shouldnt b a prollem imo
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder what free agents thibs would attract
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wow, he getting $10 million a year ? double Kerr salary. that's pretty high for a coach who never took a squad to the finals.
    that's GM Doc Rivers money.

I guess he can claim the 2008 title as his cuz that defense was legendary!!!
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    wow, he getting $10 million a year ? double Kerr salary. that's pretty high for a coach who never took a squad to the finals.
    that's GM Doc Rivers money.

I guess he can claim the 2008 title as his cuz that defense was legendary!!!

His run with the bulls then what happen after he left proved his worth plus he's the hot coach on the market right now well he was
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Charlotte Hornets Will Likely Have a Jordan Brand Logo on Their Uniforms During the 2017-2018 NBA Season
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dieng mad as ? KG not retiring lol
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He not?
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ernie Grunfield in Cali meeting with Scott Brooks. Woj say they want to finalize deal tonight.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There was a report from CBS Sports' Ken Berger last week that indicated Conley was likely to leave the Grizzlies.

"We are undefeated in re-signing our core players, and we will remain so. We are going to re-sign Mike Conley," said Wallace.

smdh
  • southsil4lil
    Options

He should only be there for veteran leadership and help bridge the transition from the Flip Saunders era to the Thibodeau regime and help Thibs implement his system but he'll probably end up starting lol

Thats was part of the problem for Minnesota this season, they could have pushed for 8-9 finish but they spent have the year figuring out their roations and not starting Dieng and Lavine
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Pacers have cap room?

I'd like Conley up there with PG13 under Vogel
  • Jonah 2.0
    Jonah 2.0 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

OKC-Durant Free agency
    Houston - Blowing it up

My good sir, you forgot the Lakers. You're welcome.
  • southsil4lil
    Options
    Jonah 2.0 wrote: »

OKC-Durant Free agency
    Houston - Blowing it up

Jonah 2.0 wrote: »

OKC-Durant Free agency
    Houston - Blowing it up

Lakers make the playoffs this year?
This discussion has been closed.