• iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    If you can stand the soap opera vibe from arrow and flash, then you could probably enjoy supernatural. I seen it but it wasn't for me.

It's not very soap opera-ish. They very rarely have relationships. What season did you watch?

It had to be one of the first 3. My friend borrowed 3 seasons from somebody and was binge watching it and we went over there to drink and watched a few episodes when we were starting out.

Give it a chance again and definitely check out s3 because the plot really turns up from there. It's a little slow with the beginning story in regards to their father but like the Flash it's just to build the characters and the world they live in. You'll definitely appreciate Bobby as he's the closest to Joe West for the brothers.

I almost forgot Jeffrey Dean Morgan played their dad.

Yea I always refer to him as John now because of it whenever I see him somewhere lol. Well he's Negan now I should say.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    If you can stand the soap opera vibe from arrow and flash, then you could probably enjoy supernatural. I seen it but it wasn't for me.

It's not very soap opera-ish. They very rarely have relationships. What season did you watch?

It had to be one of the first 3. My friend borrowed 3 seasons from somebody and was binge watching it and we went over there to drink and watched a few episodes when we were starting out.

Give it a chance again and definitely check out s3 because the plot really turns up from there. It's a little slow with the beginning story in regards to their father but like the Flash it's just to build the characters and the world they live in. You'll definitely appreciate Bobby as he's the closest to Joe West for the brothers.

Yea I always refer to him as John now because of it whenever I see him somewhere lol. Well he's Negan now I should say.

Oh he's negan now, i almost typed negan initially lol
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just ate a 12oz ribeye at the most quaint steakhouse.

? was immaculate

I seriously put on 4 lbs in 3 days......
  • iron man1
    Options

He did a damn good job in it with what screen time he had. Did you like the finale?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ChiCity wrote: »
    I just ate a 12oz ribeye at the most quaint steakhouse.

? was immaculate

I seriously put on 4 lbs in 3 days......

No you did not ? , you can drift 5-10lbs in a day depending how much food you eat and how full of ? you are.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Lil Chi Chi had a good day yall

DON'T CALL H...you know the rest.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao @ Barbershop got 93% on Rotten Tomatoes would neeeeeeeever thank that would happen.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Thin Mints are an abomination. FOH!

Smoas>>>>>>>>
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He did a damn good job in it with what screen time he had. Did you like the finale?

I loved it but i was mad as hell at the cliffhanger. You?
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Every time I hear a old ? say it's lit I wanna punch em in they throat. I hate fads
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    @t0wers you there? You lurking ? ? You get parole yet
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Every time I hear a old ? say it's lit I wanna punch em in they throat. I hate fads

Im one of the youngest brother posting
  • iron man1
    edited April 2016
    Options

I loved it but i was mad as hell at the cliffhanger. You?

By the time they met the second roadblock I knew we weren't seeing him much and got annoyed initially but I'm over it now. They better not pull bs when the new season starts though.
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Im one of the youngest brother posting

Cool beans
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn man, R.I.P Chyna. She changed the game for women's wrestling.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options

Wha????
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Wha????

CgiiXEJUgAEy3_j.jpg
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Wtfffff
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Out phoenix on mill ave. Which one of you ? wanna catch these hands?
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Out phoenix on mill ave. Which one of you ? wanna catch these hands?

you on mill ave right now ?,how long you gonna be in town ? I gotta work in the morning