Prince Dies At Age 57

Options

Comments

• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    About to expose myself somewhat... First real exposure I had to Princes music was that time he performed at the super bowl (Colts vs bears no ? I felt that was the best Super Bowl halftime performance I have ever witnessed..)
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7NN3gsSf-Ys

Felt like a damn fool that I never paid him no mind despite how much people talked about how great he was, granted I was still only in high school at the time, but in my family that ain't no excuse. I had been up on folks like James, Marvin, Michael, Stevie, Parliament and even lesser known ? like the Floaters, Brothers Johnson and Bloodstone.

Finna go back and fill up my IPhone with some Prince tonight. Better late then never

?
    Dena
    ?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    They out on U St in DC blasting Prince songs...my uncle just sent me a video of it them playing "Controversy"
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This that Prince coolness.....see how he just stroll up on the set and started handing out concert tickets
    Black,white,Asian,Hispanic,old and young women going nuts

ole Sherri Shepherd creaming her panties on live TV....ready to hyperventilate and ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEvuMHXfbAM
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rasta. wrote: »
    ms.jones wrote: »
    Rasta. wrote: »
    ms.jones wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »
    Prince was treated for a drug overdose 6 days before his death ... multiple sources tell TMZ.
    We broke the story ... Prince's private jet made an emergency landing in Moline, Illinois last Friday, hours after he performed in Atlanta. At the time his reps said he was battling the flu ... something we questioned because his plane was only 48 minutes from home before the unscheduled landing.
    Multiple sources in Moline tell us, Prince was rushed to a hospital and doctors gave him a "save shot" ... typically administered to counteract the effects of an ? .
    Our sources further say doctors advised Prince to stay in the hospital for 24 hours. His people demanded a private room, and when they were told that wasn't possible ... Prince and co. decided to bail. The singer was released 3 hours after arriving and flew home.
    We're told when Prince left he "was not doing well."
    We know authorities in Minnesota are trying to get the hospital records from Moline to help determine cause of death.
    We have made more than a dozen attempts to reach Prince's reps for comment, but they went radio silent.

^^^^^^From TMZ few minutes ago

Plausible...he was popping pain pills for his hip injury..his private physician saw that he was becoming addicted to the pills (Oxycodone, I'm guessing), and took him off. The next thing closest to that high would be heroin.

Negative! They won't give him Narcan to counteract the overdose then...properties aren't the same as a pure opioid agonist.

Why won't they administer naloxone to counteract a heroin overdose? Naloxone blocks the effects of drugs made from ? , or opioids. So tell me why he wouldn't be administered a dose in an emergency situation?

Negative on your heroin as the next option

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/24/heroin-epidemic_n_4790898.html

"The common denominator in all these communities, according to recent studies, is the proliferation of OxyContin addiction and abuse (heroin’s legal opioid cousin). This prescription narcotic is so chemically similar to heroin that, for addicts and abusers, they are virtually interchangeable."

...you sure about this?
  • Young Gunner
    Young Gunner Members Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm surprised I haven't seen a meme of a dove crying yet
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    Funniest scene in Purple Rain was when Morris Day was po pimping like Baby keep the change....then he whispered in Jerome s ear like Jere go get my change lmao

naw this the funniest scene to me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xect030DfSQ

Either this or the shot that made this gif 33lpgs9.jpg.gif
  • matches malone
    matches malone Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I regret never seeing him live.

I've seen some of my favorite rock and funk performers in concert, but never got around to seeing Prince. Sad shame.

torrent/stream/whatever as much as you want but make it a point to support live music.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    This that Prince coolness.....see how he just stroll up on the set and started handing out concert tickets
    Black,white,Asian,Hispanic,old and young women going nuts

ole Sherri Shepherd creaming her panties on live TV....ready to hyperventilate and ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEvuMHXfbAM

Sherri Shepherd reacted how everybody mama would react if they met Prince. She looked like she would of ? that ? if the cameras was turned off.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    About to expose myself somewhat... First real exposure I had to Princes music was that time he performed at the super bowl (Colts vs bears no ? I felt that was the best Super Bowl halftime performance I have ever witnessed..)
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7NN3gsSf-Ys

Felt like a damn fool that I never paid him no mind despite how much people talked about how great he was, granted I was still only in high school at the time, but in my family that ain't no excuse. I had been up on folks like James, Marvin, Michael, Stevie, Parliament and even lesser known ? like the Floaters, Brothers Johnson and Bloodstone.

Finna go back and fill up my IPhone with some Prince tonight. Better late then never

?
    Dena
    ?

From a ? that say "dena". KYS
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    That's a pidgeon

Some people call them ? rock doves.
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's a pidgeon

theres many type of doves.look it up
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So I was thinking that apparently, it's just damn near impossible for great musicians to have a peaceful, natural death with no controversy huh? James Brown was close though. Speaking of which, that Prince, MJ, and James Brown performance has now suddenly become very eerie to watch.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man I remember my uncle actually got to go on stage and sing a song with Prince. Wonder if that video is at my Grandma's house.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    charles2 wrote: »
    Somebody bumped the "Why wasn't Prince on We Are The World" thread. @BOSSExcellence reaction in 2013:
    dont question Prince bruh..
    in fact..

dont even raise questions about Prince bruh..
    OBVIOUSLY he aint in it cause he aint want to be in it.. cause if he did, who the ? go tell Prince no!!?

dont question Prince bruh..

You're a true fan and I salute you!

yooooooooooo im dead! hahahahahahah

but yeh..
    now u know its real!!! lol
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watching BET jams right now... smh now i really wish i could have seen him live...

The closest thing I came was seeing his mother at a church function when I was a kid..