If Bambatta Wig Ain't Split Within 72 Hours I Lose All Respect For The "Gangsta" Element in Rap

Options

Comments

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    It's always easy to pass the buck when it comes to authorize or approving murder. Unless your going to do such an act shut the ? up about it.

This is exactly how i feel about every "gangsta" rapper from la to the chi to atl to nyc. If all ur gangsterism is pointed at people who look like you instead of at the killer pigs or dylan roof types you are worthless to me. As Dead Prez said:

"If you aint banging on the system you a gangsta wearing panties"

Until Plies, Ross and Trick do something about Zimmerman they can kiss my ass with that fake gangsta ? . Same goes for jigga, ortiz, m.o.p. and fab. Until those clowns do something about that ? pig who killed akai or the entire wu and the 10,000 they claim they roll with on Shaolin do something about the pig who murdered eric garner they can all kiss my ass. There should be a complete and total ban on gangster ? until these so called "gangstas" bang on the real enemy. Until then ALL of them can eat a ? and die.

You could do it yourself instead of waiting for an entertainer to take up the cause for you...

I never claomed to be a gangsta. I never released music or videos publicly claiming i was a killer, gang banger or threatening the life of someone who looks like. I never toured all over the nation spitting a whole bunch of ? gangsta fairytales only to become a complete and total coward when it was time to do some gangsta ? . Chief Keef has. Same for Jeezy, Wayne, 50, Game, jigga, the wu and every other "gangsta" rapper not named 2pac.

If you have made a career off gangsta rhymes and genocidal music but havent let off one shot at the killer cops, racist, ? distrcit attorneys or crooked ass judges you have lost your right to ever spit another gangsta rhyme. You cant sell gangsterism to your own people and turn around and be a non threatening ? when the pigs and the DA ? us like dogs. Until these so called "gangstas" prove their gangsta status against the real enemy i aint trying to hear non of their gangsta ass lies. ? them and ? their weak ass apologist. Be about it or do without it.

That's like saying Al Pacino should really be out here slanting drugs because he played Scarface...if you really have any serious expectation of rappers to be out here shooting cops you're not too bright...and if you're advocating for somebody committ an act you yourself wouldn't make then you're a hypocrite and need to step off that high horse you speaking from. So unless you about to go out here and shoot a cop asking an entertainer to do it just because they said something about committing crimes on a song is just dumb.

al pacino never made a career out of "keeping it real" and I never claimed to be a killer. how many so called "gangsta rappers" have? these lying genocidal ? have been exposed and so have their stans.

judge danny chun and officer liang are the real gangstas. they murdered a man in cold blood, left him stanking and dared someone to do anything about it. the pig on staten island who murked eric garner is a real gangsta b/c he killed a man with his bare hands on video in front of the world and went home like nothing happened. George Zimmerman killed a kid and walks around in broad daylight without a care in the world.

meanwhile William Roberts raps about his chopper in the trunk that he refuses to point at Zimmerman but brings about pointing at people who look like him. jay z claims he's an American gangster but he was powerless to stop or respond to the execution of akai gurley in his own borough and the wu with their 1,000 man army claim to be killer bees but they never sting the pigs who invade their hood and ? at will.

you stans wont hold these studio gangstas and audio killers accountable but somebody has to. the time for playing games has long passed. the pigs aint playing, Dylan roof aint and neither is the justice system. the only people who still think this is a game are these make believe "gangsta" rappers and their idiotic stans. ? all yall.

In other words..you can't separate entertainment from reality and you're mad rappers aren't indulging your childhood shoot em up fantasies.

I'm not the one making "shoot em fantasy" records and tucking my tail and running when the pigs are shooting people in the back and chocking them to death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9f9iEy1XqQ

he got a chopper in the car but Zimmerman hasn't seen him, his car or his chopper yet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNe4vE5Zels

he'll twist your ? the ? back with the pistol but wont do ? to officer liang and judge danny chun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0IUR4gkPIE

too bad they couldn't protect eric garners neck

if you aint bout that life stop pushing your make believe fratricidal fantasies on your own kind. real gangstas move in silence yet these clowns drop a new album every 18 months. foh

You sound like a little kid who found out his favorite Super heroes aren't real. Do you even realize what you're saying? Rappers lyrics have always been 95% fantasy world. Even outside of gangsta rap it's mostly fantasy world ? You think the ? on Rappers Delight had all that fly ? they talked about or were they just talking ? ? You think KRS One was really sitting at the door with a tech or was it just an album cover picture?

I think its time to deal in reality and leave these cartoon character ass "gangsta" rappers in the past. the sugar hill gang can rap about their pool on the wall all day b/c its clearly fantasy ? and they never threatened to ? anyone nor claimed that they were "keeping it real". but you if go around bragging about all of the black and brown people you have shot, murdered and robbed while claiming to "keep it real" you need to be held accountable. either you are a studio fraud selling lies and need to be checked every time you pick up a mic or you actually are committing these fratricidal acts and need to be held accountable and not celebrated by the community you are committing these crimes against.

and if you are really gangsta enough to admit your allege crimes for the world to hear why are you and your big bad gangsta ass nowhere to be found when the pigs are gunning your people down with impunity??? ? real and my mind, body and soul cant digest this ? ? anymore and I cant understand how anyone else can.

Probably because you shouldn't have been digesting fantasy world ? to begin with. That ? was never real and the fact that you think it was or think it should be speaks to your warped sense of reality more than the rappers themselves. If in 2016 you don't realize rap is and has always been about entertainment, yes there's real ? here and there but even that is mainly steeped in the fantasy world being a writer (which is what rappers are) often create for themselves and their audience, then you should've grown up a long time ago. You're an adult reacting like a child because rappers aren't really out here shooting people. Think about how that sounds...mad because rappers aren't killing people.

There's writers who only write crime novels. You expect them to really go out and committ or solve crimes because that's the genre they choose to write about or are you smart enough to realize it's not real?
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Probably because you shouldn't have been digesting fantasy world ? to begin with. That ? was never real and the fact that you think it was or think it should be speaks to your warped sense of reality more than the rappers themselves. If in 2016 you don't realize rap is and has always been about entertainment, yes there's real ? here and there but even that is mainly steeped in the fantasy world being a writer (which is what rappers are) often create for themselves and their audience, then you should've grown up a long time ago. You're an adult reacting like a child because rappers aren't really out here shooting people. Think about how that sounds...mad because rappers aren't killing people.

There's writers who only write crime novels. You expect them to really go out and committ or solve crimes because that's the genre they choose to write about or are you smart enough to realize it's not real?
    No wonder its so easy to lead you dumb negros astray. Yall have no sense of principle or accountability. Lol at the "keep it real" generation living lies and being exposed while still claiming that they keep it real. If you aint willing to bang on the pigs who constantly bang on you than miss me with your gang banging ass rhymes.

At the end of the days these gangsta rapping ass dudes are cowards. If you are willing to shoot up snoop dogs video set or bust shots at biggie smalls but do nothing to the cops while claiming to "keep it real/gangsta" you are a traitor and a coward.
  • Louis Devinear
    Louis Devinear Members Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options

No wonder its so easy to lead you dumb negros astray. Yall have no sense of principle or accountability. Lol at the "keep it real" generation living lies and being exposed while still claiming that they keep it real. If you aint willing to bang on the pigs who constantly bang on you than miss me with your gang banging ass rhymes.

At the end of the days these gangsta rapping ass dudes are cowards. If you are willing to shoot up snoop dogs video set or bust shots at biggie smalls but do nothing to the cops while claiming to "keep it real/gangsta" you are a traitor and a coward.

Let me ask you a question.

If you so sick and tired of being sick and tired, then why you not doing what you feel needs to be done? ? all that passing the buck to rappers ? you talking.

Why you don't go out there and set the trend? Please spare me with the ? of you're not a rapper. You ain't gotta rap you talking it now.

You got a real warped perception of reality homie. The ? you talking ain't feasible. You know it and we know it.

You wanna revolution then start it ? . Don't wait for other ? especially rappers.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

You can't call anyone else being led astray when you're expecting rappers to go out and shoot cops. You're far gone if you think that's anywhere near a reasonable expectation simply because of the music they choose to do
  • Louis Devinear
    Louis Devinear Members Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You can't call anyone else being led astray when you're expecting rappers to go out and shoot cops. You're far gone if you think that's anywhere near a reasonable expectation simply because of the music they choose to do

Homie ima keep it a 100 with you. All this this ? he talking is NYC hate mixed with ? ? logic.

• Logic Last
    Logic Last Members Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's always easy to pass the buck when it comes to authorize or approving murder. Unless your going to do such an act shut the ? up about it.

Nikkaz killing a nikka cause his shoes are red but let pedophiles breath freely. It just highlights that these so callled gangsters only like to ? those who look and act like them because they hate themselves and just too cowardly to commit suicide.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nikkaz killing a nikka cause his shoes are red but let pedophiles breath freely. It just highlights that these so callled gangsters only like to ? those who look and act like them because they hate themselves and just too cowardly to commit suicide.

Interesting statement since an entire chapter of Zulu nation splintered and became Bloods lol. Bam's secret probably drove them to do it. But seriously, Bam had power in the streets. Anybody touching him, was getting touched. Not in that way though.
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm withholding my thoughts until there's actual concrete evidence from this. ? sick, but it would be worse if we slandered a mans name if it wasn't true.
  • skpjr78
    edited April 2016
    Options

Homie ima keep it a 100 with you. All this this ? he talking is NYC hate mixed with ? ? logic.

? NYC all day every day. You already know what it is with me. But its also ? Jezzy, ? Wayne, ? William Roberts, ? Keef, ? Game, ? Snoop, ? any and everybody who screaming any type of gangsta ? but aint banging on the pigs. And that goes for anybody from anywhere.

Very simple if you find it easier to profit off fraticide and stay silent in the face of genocide you are a ? and an enemy of our people. If you too scared to turn the guns on your enemy stop rapping about turning those same guns on your brother. ? all you apologizing ass stans
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You would think one of these kid's dad's would check Bam, but I'm sure these kids didn't have no daddy. These predators know just the right kids to victimize. It's sad as f*ck.
  • skpjr78
    Options

Lol at your favorite "gangsta" rapper turning word is bond into a catch phrase while simultaneously rapping about how many brothers he killed while watching pigs brutalize and murder people on his block with impunity. Lol at you ignorant ass stans
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude molested hundreds of boys. Put out the hit. Put money on that nikkaz head stat. You Bronx nikkaz need to step up to the plate. We need to handle this ? in house.

these nyc cats aint gone do ? . I still haven't seen any smoke or as much as a broken glass in Brooklyn let alone seen any pig blood spilled after the ? pig got away with murder. from the bx to the bk them ? are shook. they talk all that tough guy fake gangsta ? but none of these "gangstas" have avenged eric garner or akai gurley. as long as bam, chinck eyed pigs and george zimmerman walk around untouched nyc "gangstas" will get as much respect from me as florida "gangstas"

As a NY dude, this ? is bothering me too. I'm dying to do some ? myself but too many people rely on me right now. But I truly feel what you're saying, Charles Pantelao and Peter Liang should all be smoked right now.
  • skpjr78
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Dude molested hundreds of boys. Put out the hit. Put money on that nikkaz head stat. You Bronx nikkaz need to step up to the plate. We need to handle this ? in house.

these nyc cats aint gone do ? . I still haven't seen any smoke or as much as a broken glass in Brooklyn let alone seen any pig blood spilled after the ? pig got away with murder. from the bx to the bk them ? are shook. they talk all that tough guy fake gangsta ? but none of these "gangstas" have avenged eric garner or akai gurley. as long as bam, chinck eyed pigs and george zimmerman walk around untouched nyc "gangstas" will get as much respect from me as florida "gangstas"

As a NY dude, this ? is bothering me too. I'm dying to do some ? myself but too many people rely on me right now. But I truly feel what you're saying, Charles Pantelao and Peter Liang should all be smoked right now.

On the real bruh im not trying to instigate a murder or incite a riot. All im saying is that these "gangsta" rapping ass dudes who have made millions talking about killing their own were nowhere to be found when those pigs walked out of the courtroom. You cant claim how gangsta you are while simultaneously tolerating killer cops and child molesters. You cant have it both ways
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So we calling for people's murder without a trial now? ? out of here.
  • Logic Last
    edited April 2016
    Options

So we calling for people's murder without a trial now? ? out of here.

First off, dumb fukk, the statute of limitations has passed so he's legally protected. Second, the public trial is over in my eyes. He said his denial and I heard the victims. I believe the victims testimony . . .coupled with the fact that these rumors have been going on for decades. Those nikkaz have no reason to lie. Let your daughter come home from second grade and tell you Bambatta touched her and let's see you wait for a fair trial when it's his word versus hers.
    You probably a fakkot yourself
  • Logic Last
    Options
    smp4life wrote: »
    You would think one of these kid's dad's would check Bam, but I'm sure these kids didn't have no daddy. These predators know just the right kids to victimize. It's sad as f*ck.

Exactly
  • Logic Last
    Options
    goldenja wrote: »
    I'm withholding my thoughts until there's actual concrete evidence from this. ? sick, but it would be worse if we slandered a mans name if it wasn't true.

There's four victims who have come forward while Bambatta turned his phone off and went into hiding. Who do you believe? That ? nikka don't got money so what's it about? ? nikka.
  • Logic Last
    Options
    goldenja wrote: »

You waiting on a video or something nikka?
  • Logic Last
    Options

Let me ask you a question.

If you so sick and tired of being sick and tired, then why you not doing what you feel needs to be done? ? all that passing the buck to rappers ? you talking.

Why you don't go out there and set the trend? Please spare me with the ? of you're not a rapper. You ain't gotta rap you talking it now.

You got a real warped perception of reality homie. The ? you talking ain't feasible. You know it and we know it.

You wanna revolution then start it ? . Don't wait for other ? especially rappers.

Them gangsta nikkaz lives are over. They already got bodies and gonna get some more. They got mulitple felonies and they're lives are fukked. Make it mean something. White trash knows to join the military to make their lives count. Me, I'm too educated and well read . . .my talents to help my people are better served elsewhere. Obama joining the Marines makes no sense.
  • skpjr78
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »

When has anyone gotten at the cops tho

42f156ac8bc8d34f000d685d0cbc3913.600x600x1.png
  • Jabu_Rule
    Options
    Cops get shot in NYC all the time though. What about those two that got dealt with in the car? NYC cops basically quit for a week after that. There were two recently that were shot, but dude killed himself and the cops survived.
  • skpjr78
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Jabu_Rule wrote: »
    Cops get shot in NYC all the time though. What about those two that got dealt with in the car? NYC cops basically quit for a week after that. There were two recently that were shot, but dude killed himself and the cops survived.

The killer was from Baltimore not NYC. Stop trying to claim some ? you didnt do
  • Jabu_Rule
    Options
    Jabu_Rule wrote: »

The killer was from Baltimore not NYC. Stop trying to claim some ? you didnt do

The Killer was from NYC but moved out to Bmore. smh. He was coming back home. Why weren't they killing cops in bmore after the Freddie Gray death?
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you ain't loading up your guns to go ? a ? , don't come on here saying somebody else should

? ?