If Bambatta Wig Ain't Split Within 72 Hours I Lose All Respect For The "Gangsta" Element in Rap

Options

Comments

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    I used to think it was a joke when ? said rap music raised them but damn some really did think rappers were telling 100% truth...damn shame
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cats in here actually defending Bambattyman?
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sooo this about killing bam an getting a hundred yearsss....no ones gona do that
  • Logic Last
    Logic Last Members Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Sooo this about killing bam an getting a hundred yearsss....no ones gona do that

Jurys don't convict those who ? child molesters. Worse case scenario is third degree or manslaughter. 18 months max. Of course assuming you get caught.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Jurys don't convict those who ? child molesters. Worse case scenario is third degree or manslaughter. 18 months max. Of course assuming you get caught.

Lmao "just do it bra you'll be home in no time 18 months tops!"

If you that passionate bout it why don't you make that trip..matter fact itd be better for an out of towner to do it so you can cover your tracks better. Slip into the city..do it..then slip out. Don't go by plane directly there tho..gotta keep the window for an alibi open
  • Logic Last
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »

If you that passionate bout it why don't you make that trip..matter fact itd be better for an out of towner to do it so you can cover your tracks better. Slip into the city..do it..then slip out. Don't go by plane directly there tho..gotta keep the window for an alibi open

Okay, we'll be a team. You tell me where I can find him and I'll put in the work.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Okay, we'll be a team. You tell me where I can find him and I'll put in the work.

? i aint doin that ? ? i look like
  • Logic Last
    Options

? i aint doin that ? ? i look like

Okay, don't complain then when your little 10 year old son come home covered in baby oil.
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Word, the 90s was so authentic that you had nwa spitting all that gangsta ? even tho they had no criminal history

When NWA's last album dropped (1991) the band was already over.
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    Both parties in here have good points. But there has been one trump card thats been brought up constantly and all I see is deflection. If you have such a problem, why dont you yourself go do something instead of being fixated on the idea that these rappers should? This has come up multiple times and I havent seen one answer to that.

I already told you off top that im not a gangsta. Im not a killer, a thug, a gangsta non of that ? . I never pretended or proclaimed to be. Im not making gangsta records abd claiming to be an og super thug with countless bodies under my belt. That aint me at all.

But as the t/s pointed out there is a self proclaimed "gangsta" element within hip hop that does all of this ? . These guys brag about their body count and how many gangsta stripes they have. These so called "gangstas" will brag on multiple platinum albums about the murders they have committed of black and brown people. So with being the case that leads me down one of two paths. A) you are a ? liar and haven't done any of the ? you claim and should be checked every time your fake ass picks up a mic or B ) you are a fraticidal cold blooded killer who needs to be held accountable by the community you've helped to terrorize instead of celebrated. And if option B is the case please explain to me why it is so easy for these big bad ass self professed "gangstas" to ? their own but wont even fire a spitball at cops who invade and occupy their blocks and ? at will? If youre so gangsta and killing comes so easy to you that you'll pop somebody that looks like you for wearing the wrong color shoe laces why are you nowhere to be found when children are being molested and cops are shooting 12 year olds in the park???

You stan ass gangta apoligist need to explain this ? to me b/c something aint adding up

This^^ , in today's climate all this gangsta rap ? is getting played out. We are catching hell from the law and our own. It's about holding people accountable. Either you're down for your people or you're a double agent promoting the destruction of our people to a bunch of suburban cac's.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smp4life wrote: »
    Word, the 90s was so authentic that you had nwa spitting all that gangsta ? even tho they had no criminal history

And world class wreckin crew dre still went on to spit "rat ta tat tat never hesitate to put a ? on his back" lyrics
  • Logic Last
    Options

And world class wreckin crew dre still went on to spit "rat ta tat tat never hesitate to put a ? on his back" lyrics

You still typing but won't tell anybody what the fukk is your point.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options

You still typing but won't tell anybody what the fukk is your point.

? read the last 2 pages you dumb ? . I'm not repeating that ? again. You shouldn't have responded
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cuban and Logic

Ya'll better put some respek on it
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude is seriously mad that rappers, not gangbangers or anyone else, but rappers are not actually killing people in the streets LOL
  • Logic Last
    Options
    Here's an idea.

Becomr a bounty hunter that strivtly goes after Child Molester's.

Get paid for bringing them before justice dead or alive. Plenty of them out there that are wanted dead.... so why not?

Or is being a social justice warrior the extent of your activism?

You all talk big ? yet disregard the options right in front of you.

Go out there get certified and make a gotdamn difference in a fashion that doesnt revolve around passive aggressive venting on a internet forum.

Here's an idea: do something more with your life than watch The Last Dragon for the 433rd time.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sooo this about killing bam :o=) an getting a hundred yearsss....no ones gona do that

:'(=)
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Dude is seriously mad that rappers, not gangbangers or anyone else, but rappers are not actually killing people in the streets LOL

There's a few rappers that got bodies, but i guess that's not what you meant.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Both parties in here have good points. But there has been one trump card thats been brought up constantly and all I see is deflection. If you have such a problem, why dont you yourself go do something instead of being fixated on the idea that these rappers should? This has come up multiple times and I havent seen one answer to that.

Here's the answer: I'm not a killer.

They are killers, or claim to be, so why ? over someone wearing the wrong color but not pedophiles?
    Question: why do you expect soldiers in the military to ? and protect the country if you, yourself haven't killed anyone? Why don't you join military?

This is a flawed answer. Do you have to be a killer, to want to do something like avenge the wrongful deaths of Eric Garner and others? Sounds like an excuse. So truthfully, you're still deflecting. The Black Panthers patrolled the streets with shotguns and were ready to take on the police if need be and they werent killers. I don't expect anything from our US military because I could care less about the US military.

You avenge Eric Garners death? Nope.
    If Bambatta was in my hood and I could get access to him . . .and I knew where he stayed at I'd definitely snatch his wig. I'm on the west coast, I have no idea about where he stay or who be with. But I promise you I would be all on his helmet. You on the other hand wouldn't do ? if yo own mama was ? in front of you. You would just wait until the ? was over 20 minutes later and call the police unless ol boy told u not to. ? nikka

This ? still deflecting. I am an active participant in activism both on and outside the internet. What the ? have you done? I'm still waiting for you to answer the question truthfully as to why dont you go out and do something yourself since you have such a strong opinion on what other should be doing. All you're doing is spending time internet woofin at others. Whose the real "? nikka" coward ass....
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »

I already told you off top that im not a gangsta. Im not a killer, a thug, a gangsta non of that ? . I never pretended or proclaimed to be. Im not making gangsta records abd claiming to be an og super thug with countless bodies under my belt. That aint me at all.

But as the t/s pointed out there is a self proclaimed "gangsta" element within hip hop that does all of this ? . These guys brag about their body count and how many gangsta stripes they have. These so called "gangstas" will brag on multiple platinum albums about the murders they have committed of black and brown people. So with being the case that leads me down one of two paths. A) you are a ? liar and haven't done any of the ? you claim and should be checked every time your fake ass picks up a mic or B ) you are a fraticidal cold blooded killer who needs to be held accountable by the community you've helped to terrorize instead of celebrated. And if option B is the case please explain to me why it is so easy for these big bad ass self professed "gangstas" to ? their own but wont even fire a spitball at cops who invade and occupy their blocks and ? at will? If youre so gangsta and killing comes so easy to you that you'll pop somebody that looks like you for wearing the wrong color shoe laces why are you nowhere to be found when children are being molested and cops are shooting 12 year olds in the park???

You stan ass gangta apoligist need to explain this ? to me b/c something aint adding up

Who am I stanning for? 2 of you do-gooders talkin bout what ? should be doing and dont wanna do it yourself. LOL!

Ironic thing is I am the first person anywhere to say: I dont expect nothing from these celebrities/entertainers to do anything for me. Yet you ? are the total opposite.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thread is funny
  • Logic Last
    edited April 2016
    Options

They are killers, or claim to be, so why ? over someone wearing the wrong color but not pedophiles?
    Question: why do you expect soldiers in the military to ? and protect the country if you, yourself haven't killed anyone? Why don't you join military?

This is a flawed answer. Do you have to be a killer, to want to do something like avenge the wrongful deaths of Eric Garner and others? Sounds like an excuse. So truthfully, you're still deflecting. The Black Panthers patrolled the streets with shotguns and were ready to take on the police if need be and they werent killers. I don't expect anything from our US military because I could care less about the US military.

If Bambatta was in my hood and I could get access to him . . .and I knew where he stayed at I'd definitely snatch his wig. I'm on the west coast, I have no idea about where he stay or who be with. But I promise you I would be all on his helmet. You on the other hand wouldn't do ? if yo own mama was ? in front of you. You would just wait until the ? was over 20 minutes later and call the police unless ol boy told u not to. ? nikka

This ? still deflecting. I am an active participant in activism both on and outside the internet. What the ? have you done? I'm still waiting for you to answer the question truthfully as to why dont you go out and do something yourself since you have such a strong opinion on what other should be doing. All you're doing is spending time internet woofin at others. Whose the real "? nikka" coward ass....

Let me simplify this for you and these other stupid nikkaz on here:
    1. The thread title just points out the irony and contradiction of these so called tough guys in our black communities. Everybody knows 99% of rappers are fugazi.
    2. I'm not talking about activism in general, I'm talking specifically about aa known child molester responsible for touching hundreds of boys. I'm not talking about politics, I'm talking about giving a nikka dirt nap.
    3. I've been to jail and can make an analogy here. If that child molester was in my housing unit I would put work in . . .If he's not in my housing unit it don't make me ? to expect other nikkaz IN his housing unit to put in work . . . In fact I believe it's their obligation. I'm not talking about not Eric Garner, this ? is specific to child molesters.
    4. You stupid nikkaz on here remind me of Camron on that 60 minutes interview where he says he wouldn't call the cops on a serial killer that he was in his neighborhood, that he would just change neighborhoods.
    5. All of you dumb motherfukkers asking me why I don't make hunting down child molesters my profession I have only one request. Give me a fukking address of a known child molester or shut the fukk up.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options

1. The thread title just points out the irony and contradiction of these so called tough guys in our black communities. Everybody knows 99% of rappers are fugazi.
    2. I'm not talking about activism in general, I'm talking specifically about aa known child molester responsible for touching hundreds of boys. I'm not talking about politics, I'm talking about giving a nikka dirt nap.
    3. I've been to jail and can make an analogy here. If that child molester was in my housing unit I would put work in . . .If he's not in my housing unit it don't make me ? to expect other nikkaz IN his housing unit to put in work . . . In fact I believe it's their obligation. I'm not talking about not Eric Garner, this ? is specific to child molesters.
    4. You stupid nikkaz on here remind me of Camron on that 60 minutes interview where he says he wouldn't call the cops on a serial killer that he was in his neighborhood, that he would just change neighborhoods.
    5. All of you dumb motherfukkers asking me why I don't make hunting down child molesters my profession I have only one request. Give me a fukking address of a known child molester or shut the fukk up.

? ? , you ain't gonna do ? ? boy
  • Logic Last
    Options

? ? , you ain't gonna do ? ? boy

Bambatta probably touched you too. I hope you get the help you need.