Celebrities You Might Get Emotional For, If They Died...

Options
D0wn
D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy
With The Passing of Prince... and the emotional out pour over his death ...
what are some LIVING . LIVING celebrities, you'd personally. ( I Repeat for you stupid ? ) YOU PERSONALLY might get "something in your eye for", if they past ?

For Me:
-Allen Iverson - Huge Impact On My Child Hood. He was @ the forefront when Athletes were larger than life to me.

-Dr. Dre ... I Always grew up a fan of the G-Funk/ west coast sound. Love Dre to death, even after discovering "he ain't did ? ", ? still a genius to me.

-Jay-Z and Kanye-. Got Tidal just because... As a teen, Kanye was ? to me, up till Yeezus...the Yeezus tour was HOLY tho

-Kendrick Lamar - Dude makes music that resonate personally. Enough said.

-Ne-Yo - 1st 3 album I still play with no Skipping. so many memories. Remember when an ol' girl did me ? . I stayed in the crib, and missed school all week playing In My Own Words non stop.

-Martin- Mom Loved him, Dad Loved Him. Siblings Loved Him. We use to sit and watch Martin as a Family. Seen all His Movies Just Because.

-Denzel- Enuf Said. SEEN ALL His MOVIES BUT ONE.

EDIT: How Did I Forget Weezy F Baby
-LIl' Wayne-.. Him and KanYe were my Mike and Prince.

Comments

• TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Halle Berry

Salma Hayek

Pam Grier
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sade'
    Jay-Z real talk i'll shed tears of Jay go
    Peyton Manning same goes for the GOAT
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    definiately AI....he came an took a pic with my kids and my homies son was like 12 an has AI all over his room....AI took a pic with him and the kid cried his eyes out....AI was asking him why was he crying an he couldnt even speak. even my homie had a tear drop.

Oprah, she did so much for people. touched so many lives.

Mayweather, just on some... i know where his mind frame is.

MC Hammer, again because i understand his mindframe. ? see the baggy pants...i see the heart for trying to help his hood and ex cons...then ? turning on him.

Buju Banton, ? got me to love another genre of music.

Tupac and MJ. tortured souls who was poisoned by those around them.

fukk it ....

im keeping it 100
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    hol up did this ? say NE-Yo?????????????????

kys

lol....

aye we cant fault a man for who and what he likes...

at least he aint fukking kids...

kinda drastic but people still pray with catholic priests and ask for forgiveness from a ? .

so if he likes ne-yo ....thats the least of our worries
  • D0wn
    edited April 2016
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    hol up did this ? say NE-Yo?????????????????

kys

dude's was my personal go to R&B ? in HS.. when i had the shawties over or went to their spot. NEYO was in roatation, so many memories

i'm about to play NeYo's first 3 joints righ now.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You know I never think I'm going to cry over a celebrity dying, but then the tributes start and they get me every time. Well, not every time.

Anybody that has had an impact on my life, directly or indirectly, and that is taken too soon will most likely do it.
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tyra Banks. I used to idolize her when she was a supermodel. That was before her talk show ate her up from the inside out.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Michael Jordan
    Denzel Washington
    Jennifer Lopez
    Shakira
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I don't know them personally, non, It's been family members I didn't cry when they passed
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Obama MAYBE but probably not. I'm not emotional about people I don't know.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • D0wn
    Options
    If I don't know them personally, non, It's been family members I didn't cry when they passed

i said emotional. that don't mean crying. it could be a reaction like u being tooking back, and a little shook up.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nobody that I can think of.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

blackrain wrote: »
    I used to clown people over being upset over celebrities dying when I was younger. Got older and realized it's really people upset because of the memories they have connected to a certain song, movie, etc and that's where the emotion is most likely coming from. I wouldn't cry but it'd definitely put me in a foul mood if look up and see "Andre 3000 dead" or "Big Boi has died today" because of how much Outkast music has been the soundtrack to major events in my life.
    ROFL!!!!!
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    None.

This.

Of course there are quite a few that would ? me out, but nothing that would effect my day.