Celebrities You Might Get Emotional For, If They Died...

Options

Comments

• MontyM.Max
    MontyM.Max Members Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Barry Sanders
    Joe Budden
    Michael Eric Dyson

When Paul walker died I felt some type of way, the first fast and furious is what got me really into the car scene and my favorite hobby.
  • felliwonda
    felliwonda Members Posts: 416 ✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    i'm pretty sure i told this story before, but this reminds me of one of the best pranks i've ever pulled in my life...

one of my homeboys used to rap....well, he still does, but this was like back in 06-07 when he was doing shows heavy......

me and another homeboy picked him up like around 5 one day when the radio was doing a rush hour mix...i don't know what the occasion was....maybe a show was in the area, an album just dropped, or it was one of them ? birthdays, but for whatever reason the mix was super outcast heavy, mainly andre3000....

so my boy hop in in the middle of the mix, and we pull off jamming every body smoking high as a ? ...,...dude in the passenger seat goes "damn man 3000 was one of the best to ever do it"

bad choice of words, but he was high....i was going to let it pass when this golden opportunity presented itself....my boy in the back goes

"was?? what the ? happened? he die or something?"

i look at my boy and smile, and go "yea man....that ? was all over the news... ? drove off the side of a road....car fell into a deep ditch or something.....he ain't make it"

dude looked hurt as ? "forreal yo?? 3000 gone??"

my boy jumped back in like" yea man, they been doing mixes all day......3000 was that ? "

dude in the back was visibly shook as ? ....i'm looking in the rearview and this ? eyes look like they bout to leak....i'm trying my best to not laugh, and ? just rapping along...laughing at our little joke.....thinking nothing of it....

IT GETS BETTER!!!!

so fast forward to later that night, and this ? doing a show.....we on stage with him, you know helping with the lyrics, essentially hype men or whatever....and this ? all of a sudden goes

"Yo DJ" cut the music......"

me and my other boy look at eachother confused and just shrugged our arms.....

dude starts going in on some " You know this hip hop thing is a culture....it's a movement...and every movement has it's legends, it's pioneers to the craft....."

i'm looking lost as ? thinking where the ? is this ? going with this ? ....

"i just want evrybody to rock with me for a minute and throw one finger up for the greatest of all time my ? biggie smalls"

everybody in the crowd put 1 finger up

"now put two fingers up for tupac shakur"

? started clapping and getting hype......

then this ? goes......."IIght now we putting up 3 fingers for andre 3000..."

yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.......this ? face and body lanuage was serious as ? ... dude really thought he was having an emotional moment with the crowd... ? was looking confused as ? .....my boy felll down laughing, and i ran off the stage and was leaning against the bar dying laughing....

i still got tears in my eyes laughing at that ? .....this ? was so serious....talkign about

"yall hear me...throw them up....3000 rest in peace"

funniest ? ever yo i swear

Awwwww man lmao that's crazy yo ? had to be epic man am cracking up at this here bruh
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Honestly when Boosie go its gone hurt..

When T.I go its gone hurt..

When kobe go im going to feel sick..

I might shed a tear when hulk hogan go... ? folly too..

When Kelly Rowland go if I have a girl/wife she bet not talk to me for at least 3 days.. Ashanti... and Keri Hilson too.. Sevyn Streeter tears will be shed for all im sure... smh..

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited April 2016
    Options
    MJ
    AI
    Dr Dre
    Outkast
    Nas
    Jay
    JLo
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    i'm pretty sure i told this story before, but this reminds me of one of the best pranks i've ever pulled in my life...

one of my homeboys used to rap....well, he still does, but this was like back in 06-07 when he was doing shows heavy......

me and another homeboy picked him up like around 5 one day when the radio was doing a rush hour mix...i don't know what the occasion was....maybe a show was in the area, an album just dropped, or it was one of them ? birthdays, but for whatever reason the mix was super outcast heavy, mainly andre3000....

so my boy hop in in the middle of the mix, and we pull off jamming every body smoking high as a ? ...,...dude in the passenger seat goes "damn man 3000 was one of the best to ever do it"

bad choice of words, but he was high....i was going to let it pass when this golden opportunity presented itself....my boy in the back goes

"was?? what the ? happened? he die or something?"

i look at my boy and smile, and go "yea man....that ? was all over the news... ? drove off the side of a road....car fell into a deep ditch or something.....he ain't make it"

dude looked hurt as ? "forreal yo?? 3000 gone??"

my boy jumped back in like" yea man, they been doing mixes all day......3000 was that ? "

dude in the back was visibly shook as ? ....i'm looking in the rearview and this ? eyes look like they bout to leak....i'm trying my best to not laugh, and ? just rapping along...laughing at our little joke.....thinking nothing of it....

IT GETS BETTER!!!!

so fast forward to later that night, and this ? doing a show.....we on stage with him, you know helping with the lyrics, essentially hype men or whatever....and this ? all of a sudden goes

"Yo DJ" cut the music......"

me and my other boy look at eachother confused and just shrugged our arms.....

dude starts going in on some " You know this hip hop thing is a culture....it's a movement...and every movement has it's legends, it's pioneers to the craft....."

i'm looking lost as ? thinking where the ? is this ? going with this ? ....

"i just want evrybody to rock with me for a minute and throw one finger up for the greatest of all time my ? biggie smalls"

everybody in the crowd put 1 finger up

"now put two fingers up for tupac shakur"

? started clapping and getting hype......

then this ? goes......."IIght now we putting up 3 fingers for andre 3000..."

yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.......this ? face and body lanuage was serious as ? ... dude really thought he was having an emotional moment with the crowd... ? was looking confused as ? .....my boy felll down laughing, and i ran off the stage and was leaning against the bar dying laughing....

i still got tears in my eyes laughing at that ? .....this ? was so serious....talkign about

"yall hear me...throw them up....3000 rest in peace"

funniest ? ever yo i swear

I swear Du is one of the few posters who's titangraphs I'll read. I was trying my damndest not to buss out laughin at work. Lol!!
  • dakidfrankie
    dakidfrankie Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R kelly. If he goes i go

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ric flair
    Stone cold steve austin

Ima ball
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

When Kelly Rowland go if I have a girl/wife she bet not talk to me for at least 3 days.. Ashanti... and Keri Hilson too.. Sevyn Streeter tears will be shed for all im sure... smh..

Hulk Hogan? ? ....
  • gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When Ali passes please believe my next check will have bereavement pay
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @DWO ruining his friends' careers and ? . ? probably never recovered from that.

On topic, ? form attachments to celebrities? I thought that was some female ? . IC males never cease to surprise me.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I don't get emotional when people I dont know personally pass....but I might be in my feelings a little when ? Gregory passes. And Muhammad Ali.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never thought id be emotional if celeberties die, but when Bernie Mac died it ? me up.

And, when Sean Price died, that ? shut down my whole day. Soon as I found out I was like man I aint going nowhere today and chilled home that weekend.

with that said, I can only say Nas for certain, im sure a few others would get me down though
  • damobb2deep
    Options

Hulk Hogan? ? ....

Yeah Hulk Hogan... thats my childhood right there..
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Cain wrote: »

Hulk Hogan hates all you black bastard's but you gonna shed a tear for him?

My dude you're funny for all the wrong reasons b

? him and ? you... If I shed a tear for him its because of how he was a person I admired as a kid.. you ? stay saying "admire the work not the person" guess what thats this situation...
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @DWO ruining his friends' careers and ? . ? probably never recovered from that.

On topic, ? form attachments to celebrities? I thought that was some female ? . IC males never cease to surprise me.

lol, he still rapping....

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These answers funny af
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Why does this ? mobb continously get into these situations

What situations?
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    Obama MAYBE but probably not. I'm not emotional about people I don't know.

When he die I think that will be the only death that will truly rival mj's (in America) in black peoples eyes...

If he's assassinated or he dies within the next 3-5 years after leaving office...hell yea
    Anything after, blk ppl will not give a ? , especially after the "my president is black" ? wears off and blk ppl realize he ain't did ? for them.
    This is a majority wht country unlike South Africa, so white media won't Immortalize Obama like Mandela.

Alotta older blk ppl will care, but blk ppl 27-28 and younger won't give a ? . it will make the news, but Lil Wayne and Kanye Death will draw a bigger reaction. Yea i siad it.