tumblr_m1ltbu7pTe1qm9rypo1_500.jpg

How you wanna bet Magic ? all them ?

.....at the same time.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BoyPussy wrote: »
    Y'all ? obsessed with ? ? for some odd (? ) reason *sips*

I've never seen so many apparent heterosexuals talk about ? so much. ? is weird
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? is yoga flaming with the faggotry.

urora772y7k6.gif

? it with fire
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    tumblr_m1ltbu7pTe1qm9rypo1_500.jpg

How you wanna bet Magic ? all them ? and dudes

.....at the same time.

You must not have heard of those supposed orgies Magic had at his mansion.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This negga doing investigative research on Tragic Johnson Jr. Weight lose...with articles and links and ?
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Too much for no reason, flame must have really been on thread starter's mind for him to go through all of this making a thread.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Magic's son has ? tendencies so outrageous ? thought it reached the ts lol.
  • white sympathizer
    white sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like that ? ? would actually workout and sacrifice, of course that ? in the ? ass ? got the surgery
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    wxVzajW.png

I wanted to congratulate him for the weight loss but them pics was too much
  • Mseries_
    Mseries_ Members Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I just keep thinking how much that Nas track daughters applies to Magic,

"They say the coolest playas and foulest heart breakers in the world
    ? get’s us back, he makes us have precious little girls"
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Based off OP, I believe that TS is a ?

With that being said, wtf cares about Magic's ? ass son? That ? didn't win 5 rings, 3 MVP's, 3 final MVP's,12x NBA All-Star, 2x All-Star MVP

Let him flame in peace, he doesn't put not a nan single tarnish on what Magic has accomplished
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dell Curry is the Goat famous father !
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fakkits should get a double spoiler
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good for him, he looks good.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    You must not have heard of those supposed orgies Magic had at his mansion.

Magic Johnson, Lakers teammates bet A.C. Green he couldn't remain a ? in the NBA: Book excerpt
    http://www.oregonlive.com/nba/index.ssf/2014/03/magic_johnson_lakers_teammates.html

On Magic Johnson's house parties, to illustrate the culture that surrounded the team Green entered: Johnson fancied himself not merely an entertainer, but a maestro. "If you ever die and go to heaven, you want heaven to be Magic's house parties," said Frank Brickowski, a future Lakers teammate. "He would have the finest girls in L.A. there. The absolute finest. And at midnight you had to get busy with somebody or you had to get the (expletive) out. So if you were a guy, at midnight you'd get as close as you could to the hottest possible woman. Magic went around in this freaky voyeuristic way. He'd check on you. He'd go throughout the house, the pool. He'd order people to start doing things. All you had to be was near a chick. There were guys who would yell, 'Magic, she's not getting busy! She's not!' He'd run over and she'd get busy. Celebrity is seductive in L.A. Girls have this desperation about them, like moths to a flame. It's sad. But when you're young and single, fame matters."

ChiCity wrote: »
    Based off OP, I believe that TS is a ?

With that being said, wtf cares about Magic's ? ass son?

It seems to mean that you're the ? because your cool with dudes poppin' other men in the ass.

• Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Good for him, he looks good.

I sincerely hope that you're a chick saying that ? .
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »

it's bad enough that your son, (and in this case Magic's namesake,) sucks ? , puts a rubber on a muthafucka's ? , then jacks him off, is into ? bustin' and kiss on and gets in the bed with dudes, but this muthafucka takes it to unnecessary extremes. Is all of this extra ? really all that necessary? Seriously, what does all of this extra ? have to do with being a ? and suckin' ? ?

^^^
    o-EJ-JOHNSON-570.jpg?8

3c92803093be89803099544026caf7b7.jpg

GettyImages-519147686-e1461602336977.jpg

wenn23399582_zpst6ytczz6.jpg

ej-johnson-full-getup.jpg?w=700

ej-johnson.jpg

295D767D00000578-0-image-m-2_1433501350166.jpg

Bruh, shakin'-my-muthafuckin-head. There are few things that rank worst than this fuckery concerning a man's son. This is some ? that you only wish on your worst of enemies. It's bad enough that your son, (and in this case Magic's namesake,) sucks ? , puts a rubber on a muthafucka's ? , then jacks him off, is into ? bustin' and kiss on and gets in the bed with dudes, but this muthafucka takes it to unnecessary extremes. Is all of this extra ? really all that necessary? Seriously, what does all of this extra ? have to do with being a ? and suckin' ? ? Rex just understand, then again, I really don't want to.

Also, I really have a hard time believing that Magic is cool with this ? . Sure, in public Magic will say that he loves and supports his son, (he has to or else it will ? his money up,) but if you were cool with Magic and had his complete and total trust, I'm sure that he would reveal to you that this ? is some ether to his soul. Sure Magic played for the ? ass Lakers, but Magic is arguably the greatest player in the history of that franchise and one of the greatest players to ever play the game. EJ should have a bit more respect for his father's name and legacy. ? is ? ' sad mayne. If this ? forbid if this was my son, I'd have to disown him.

pause.jpg

On this whole ? thread ?

you went into too much detail about how this ? gets down, the ? wrong with you bruh

tony man you didn't have to imagina all of that. sheesh.
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hey man stop quoting the op close this bs and bcotton dammit man you're unbelievably ?