Ladies of the IC, yall ever been a willing sidechick or would you ever be?

Options
1235»

Comments

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last chick that cheated on me got her mom house shot up... I dont play bout that ? ... bytch break up with me.. dont cheat on me.. i wont do the ? to you so i deserve the same ? respect..

Bruh.... this post reeks of estrogen. I've had a female do me foul before, but shoot up her mama's crib to get revenge? Nah bruh that's doing the absolute most bruh. Just take the L be in yo feelings ? some hoes ignore her calls and move on.

? that...
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    TayGettem wrote: »
    I could never be number 2 licking the next mans nut juice when I go down on the ? .

Why would u go down on her to start with is the question

I wouldn't I don't even go down on my girl no more since my retirement from ? eating, I wrote that to give the people that would something to think about.

200w.gif

Do you I guess.

My ? game is too good to be stooping to that level anymore.

Even if that were true, licking it first would only make the experience that much better, even if it's just enough to get her all worked up.

I kiss her neck then finger the ? at the same time to get her worked up, then I get stuck in with the pounding, my hip movements are legendary.

You in the 8th grade or something?
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    I could never be number 2 licking the next mans nut juice when I go down on the ? .

I wouldn't I don't even go down on my girl no more since my retirement from ? eating, I wrote that to give the people that would something to think about.

200w.gif

Do you I guess.

Even if that were true, licking it first would only make the experience that much better, even if it's just enough to get her all worked up.

I kiss her neck then finger the ? at the same time to get her worked up, then I get stuck in with the pounding, my hip movements are legendary.

Dont act like a ? rubbing your ? wont turn you on...
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat can you teach me how to eat ? ?

I could.
  • Westie
    Options

200w.gif

Do you I guess.

? would not. I'm an adult. All he's gotta do is lay back and let me ride his face.
  • MontyM.Max
    MontyM.Max Members Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ unknowingly being a side chick. FOH
  • Westie
    Options
    MontyM.Max wrote: »

That's impossible? What was your experience as the other woman?
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

200w.gif

Ya ? tired ma
  • Westie
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

200w.gif

Ya ? tired ma

Stop @ing me to threads then ? . Wasn't nobody talking to you.
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *fresh out my side ? 's ? * post

Shout out to the hoes that ? with the intent on being the main ? .
  • damobb2deep
    Options

200w.gif

Do you I guess.

? would not. I'm an adult. All he's gotta do is lay back and let me ride his face.

Lol I dont think he ment it as a "25 minute ? rubbing fest" with no other activity.. I perceived it "getting it ready so it can go down"...
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last chick that cheated on me got her mom house shot up... I dont play bout that ? ... bytch break up with me.. dont cheat on me.. i wont do the ? to you so i deserve the same ? respect..

#1 self Snitch much?

#2 it's never that serious and you're crazy

Dont cheat and you dont got to worry bout that ? .. muthafuckas dont understand act like cheating is cool ? that its not... not with me.. i let it be known when im getting serious with a chick "hey im a good dude and will do anything for you... just dont try and play me like im a bytch because that "good dude" ? can go out the window"

It still don't give you the right to blow up/lit up somebody crib like that. I'm with Westie on that. It ain't cool to be ? around on somebody in a relationship but you're lucky nobody was seriously hurt or had charges pressed against you. See it's dudes like you who can't control they emotions that end up in jail over ass & ? .

When one door closes another one opens.
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    willhustle wrote: »

#1 self Snitch much?

#2 it's never that serious and you're crazy

Dont cheat and you dont got to worry bout that ? .. muthafuckas dont understand act like cheating is cool ? that its not... not with me.. i let it be known when im getting serious with a chick "hey im a good dude and will do anything for you... just dont try and play me like im a bytch because that "good dude" ? can go out the window"

It still don't give you the right to blow up/lit up somebody crib like that. I'm with Westie on that. It ain't cool to be ? around on somebody in a relationship but you're lucky nobody was seriously hurt or had charges pressed against you. See it's dudes like you who can't control they emotions that end up in jail over ass & ? .

When one door closes another one opens.

Imo if i let it be known "hey im a cool dude just dont ? me over because dont let the way i treat you (with respect) let you believe im soft or a square.. I will go there with anyone with no ? given but if you not on no bullshyt you have nothing to worry about"

And you still do some ? up ? after that? Then you get what you get...

Because if the same conversation with a chick went like "hey you know im not looking for anything right now im just having fun.." I smash and no call after.. people would tell her she dumb for catching feelings if I said from jump im not looking for nothing right? I was up front..
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've had ? buddys that I'm sure had girls, I didn't ask and didn't really care tbh. I wasn't keeping tabs on them like that.

My ex had an estranged wife that I didn't know about until we had been dating for a couple months.

It's probably pretty common seeing that men generally don't like to leave what they got until they have something else lined up.

Ahhhhhhhh yes! The seesaw rule.

Only works with TWO. Gotta have a replacement before I kick a ? off completely..

Just like a job.