Options

Comments

• CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Get down or lay down.

House-Bolton-heraldry.jpg

? Outta Here ?

This clown gone make me lose my religion in this ?

Y'all ? can talk all the ? y'all want but I see where the wind blowing. Ask Stannis' men about how that boy Ramsey get down.

He gon have to hit the bench his damn self since he lost his shot at an heir. Only a ? boy gets his starting spot snatched by a fetus.

Yall gon learn yall lesson following these flash in the pan ass contenders. Ask teamLOL how that worked out

smh you kno' when you're not involved but ? @ you anyway

TeamLOL soon come don't worry
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most of yall reppin houses, families, alliances n ? but in the mean Time its da One man batalion, lord '3 steps ahead' Baelish tearing them houses down brick by brick, plotting, twisting his mustache from the shadows...

#teambaelish
    #dragonsaintshitbuthoesandtricks

Lord Baelish s house is a ? ....doesnt get any better than that....we getting money and ? ? ...who ? w us right now?
    And he aint ? a single one.

Sex is about power....why smash hoes u own...even our sex life is strategic.....

• TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So if Meli bring back Snow, wouldn't that put him under team LOL? His death makes him a free agent and team LOL gon swoop in and sign him.

Doesn't matter to me either way. I'm team White Walkers all day.

4q9z4olk74sp.jpeg

#bowtothenightsking
    #wearewinter
    #fuckyodragonsnigga
    #teamWW
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most of yall reppin houses, families, alliances n ? but in the mean Time its da One man batalion, lord '3 steps ahead' Baelish tearing them houses down brick by brick, plotting, twisting his mustache from the shadows...

#teambaelish

Lord Baelish s house is a ? ....doesnt get any better than that....we getting money and ? ? ...who ? w us right now?

He's ? their minds. Just like he's about to ? over the rest of westeros. No house shall stand....#triggaaaaaaa
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

#teambaelish

Sex is about power....why smash hoes u own...even our sex life is strategic.....

Woooooooo!
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    For my ? who missed ep 1 and dont have time to catch up

The Roots Ep 1 recap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=creKsq6UrDc
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options

#teambaelish

Don't bring that house of cards logic up in here. Power is power roun these parts
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

#teambaelish

Don't bring that house of cards logic up in here. Power is power roun these parts

Cersei ate those words tho when Joffrey took that L.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    lol @ this starks vs dragons ? . The biggest help Team Dragons got was from Ned Starks. If he wouldnt had been scary and listened to Rob B , Khaleesi wouldve been dead from the jump. The 2nd biggest help they got was Mormont being a ? whipped ? boy and not following through with the poison smh.

So ? the starks and khaleesi half a brain havin ass, #TeamTriggerfinger/ #TeamFacelessMen
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    I lowkey ? with house martell too cuz dorne seems like a lovely place but them sand snakes gotta go.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    lol @ this starks vs dragons ? . The biggest help Team Dragons got was from Ned Starks. If he wouldnt had been scary and listened to Rob B , Khaleesi wouldve been dead from the jump. The 2nd biggest help they got was Mormont being a ? whipped ? boy and not following through with the poison smh.

So ? the starks and khaleesi half a brain havin ass, #TeamTriggerfinger/ #TeamFacelessMen

A song of ICE and FIRE dammit!
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    To ned's credit he knew she wasn't gonna come over here like a crazy tyrant. If the starks were still alive i'd like to believe they'd have the GOAT alliance
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    BAelish: Batman.......all we need is prep time
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    To ned's credit he knew she wasn't gonna come over here like a crazy tyrant. If the starks were still alive i'd like to believe they'd have the GOAT alliance

lmaooooooooo, they killed her family , you think she wouldve went over there and held hands with the starks? Gabi's officially delusional

That was moreso the baratheons and lannisters. Ned was just doing his duty as a soldier. And with varys and tyrion on the squad to set the record straight, who knows....?
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Stormborn knew her pops was batshit crazy and deserved to got GOT
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lmaooooooooo, they killed her family , you think she wouldve went over there and held hands with the starks? Gabi's officially delusional

That was moreso the baratheons and lannisters. Ned was just doing his duty as a soldier. And with varys and tyrion on the squad to set the record straight, who knows....?

plus that dusty king killed neds pops and brother. its ? ? status if he aint plot on the mad king himself
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options

plus that dusty king killed neds pops and brother. its ? ? status if he aint plot on the mad king himself

I mean at this point in the game all the major houses got blood and dirt on each other. Starks at least try to mind their business
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Actually Ned was ? about sacking of Kings Landing and the murder of Rhaegar's family. He wanted The Lannisters punished and for Jaime to take the black
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gabi gonna have to post that address and be seen if she keeps disrespeting team LOL