Money and Violence Season 2 (Every Tuesday Night)

Options

Comments

• mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Miz and Rafe don't have to ? Reynaldo.

Even if Reynaldo tell Victor that they're the ones who robbed him that ? would fall on deaf ears and look like a lie...Reynaldo know he can't say ? to Victor. Ain't no reasons, only excuses.

Reynaldo still gon have to pay off that debt. Miz killing Reynaldo means he would have to pay off the debt. Ain't gon happen.

May as well beat Reynaldo's ass up front, finish that mission, and earn them stripes..then send a shooter to ? him on the under later without the connect knowing to tie up any loose ends......and possibly set himself up to take Reynaldo's piece of the action with him out of the picture and more trust earned. Win/win for them.
    Ain't like Reynaldo gon be ducking and hiding after the beat down with his business/laundrymat, he's easy to track.

Eh, I dunno B. That ? Victor seem like the type to ? around and send some OTHER ? to ? Reynaldo, still expect that money from him because it's not his problem that Reynaldo got robbed...and THEN still send some ? to erase Miz and Rafe just on GP. Just for the aggrevation.

End of the day though, ? don't matter. We'll never get to find out. That ? Reynaldo is finished. Lol.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I'm buggin or y'all are

Grant don't know Black

I'm positive y'all mixing him with the other dude who play Black cousin but is Rafe man
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Question though, wasn't TI supposed to come to this meeting too?
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That archie scene got me sick. Knew something was about to happen but my heart dropped when the cops showed up. We know this narrative all too well.

Excellent episode though! Started slow but they've brought the story together very nicely.
  • Sage Wonder
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Question though, wasn't TI supposed to come to this meeting too?

Black was setting it up so the birds he was about to get off that lick, would then flip to TI. Now TI is on the way but Black don't got the product. He only has the money.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bfn0191wh3nd.png

He better not even come thru Tennessee or *Trick Trick voice* "imma lock that gate up on him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    So we just gon' act like Reynaldo ain't tell his man 'Let's talk downstairs.' while wearing one outfit...and then when he got downstairs had on an entirely different outfit?

I just seen that & I said "WTF???????????? This ? got shapeshifting powers"
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    Man that fool June was tripping & wasn't watching the signs. First, Black is caught missing for awhile downstairs then when he return he is like "Let me use the bathroom". Dude was doing all kinds of suspicious sh*t right in front of him
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    naw black got them white girls though. and lol@the change of clothes for reynaldo. and aint that a ? .....? is always dying for ? . rip victor
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    ? nypd they killed my ? archie
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    rip Archie that ? got killed for no reason, rest in ? to Tai even though he was entertaining. I'm glad Rafe finally put 2 and 2 together, and everything is now out in the open, that Jamaican dude grimy and I bet he's going to intercept the shipment and then blame the General. That scene with Cindy and her boyfriend with Kane and Rafe was hilarious, how you get punked by two ? . I think Kane gets caught slipping by Mister and Barz next week. Ray and Shane might have a shootout next week. Rafe and Miz about to ? Renaldo.

the Jamaican dude the one that put B.R. on to the shipment, he's the one who told B.R. to line the general up

That might've happened off camera unless I missed something.

BR said he heard about the shipment in Jamaica, Majah Hype prolly told him
  • Sage Wonder
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    naw black got them white girls though. and lol@the change of clothes for reynaldo. and aint that a ? .....? is always dying for ? . rip victor

How? The exchange never happened... Only the money was dropped?
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? black found out that it's a small world, and the streets are even smaller.

R.I.P. to Kane's jaw, his ? is gonna MILLIE ROCK when Mista catches up to him.

Why the ? is Kane still walking around with a murder weapon if the cops catch him with he's gonna be in there ? bricks like he said
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    rip Archie that ? got killed for no reason, rest in ? to Tai even though he was entertaining. I'm glad Rafe finally put 2 and 2 together, and everything is now out in the open, that Jamaican dude grimy and I bet he's going to intercept the shipment and then blame the General. That scene with Cindy and her boyfriend with Kane and Rafe was hilarious, how you get punked by two ? . I think Kane gets caught slipping by Mister and Barz next week. Ray and Shane might have a shootout next week. Rafe and Miz about to ? Renaldo.

the Jamaican dude the one that put B.R. on to the shipment, he's the one who told B.R. to line the general up

That might've happened off camera unless I missed something.

BR said he heard about the shipment in Jamaica, Majah Hype prolly told him

We don't know that though.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kane put the burner to homie throat with no bullets in it
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options

he picked it up and ran out the crib after June got smoked.....Black got the work and Rafe got the money....
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    that move Black did when he jumped out the window got me rolling
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Fam, you peeped that ? ??!?!? That ? did the fake 'I'm in a crazy situation. I dunno what to do. Let me looks side to side to make sure no one saw me before I bounce' move and that ? looked FUGAZI!

That ? was worse that Ilene's cousin running to the car to go smoke Kane in Menace.
  • 5th Letter
    Options

Fam, you peeped that ? ??!?!? That ? did the fake 'I'm in a crazy situation. I dunno what to do. Let me looks side to side to make sure no one saw me before I bounce' move and that ? looked FUGAZI!

That ? was worse that Ilene's cousin running to the car to go smoke Kane in Menace.

It looked more like he didn't know which way to run.
  • T. Sanford
    edited April 2016
    Options
    cindy boyfriend a clown lmao

I'm going to jumped the gun on this one but I wouldn't be surprised if Cindy end up in an abusive relationship. Dude's character gives off an "I'm controlling" vibe. If he end up as that character then Cindy deserves it
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    cindy boyfriend a clown lmao

I'm going to jumped the gun on this one but I wouldn't be surprised if Cindy end up in an abusive relationship. Dude's character gives off an "I'm controlling" vibe. If he end up as that character then Cindy deserves it

I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up being abusive.
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

he picked it up and ran out the crib after June got smoked.....Black got the work and Rafe got the money....
    naw Black got the cash and Rafe grabbed the work.. . Thats why u had the scene after were Choppa was asking black "you sure u aint stashing on me" .. black so damn greedy.. choppa didnt see what happened after he popped june cuz Rafe was bussing at him..

choppa did atleast do what he was supposed too and that was to murk June.. but smh this ? black so damn slimey... i know he gon get his
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    one more thing im surprised no mentioned
    that tai was out here snitching.. dropping that anonymous tip about shane.. it could have only been him since he the only one that knew what happened.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    edited April 2016
    Options
    JusDre313 wrote: »

naw Black got the cash and Rafe grabbed the work.. . Thats why u had the scene after were Choppa was asking black "you sure u aint stashing on me" .. black so damn greedy.. choppa didnt see what happened after he popped june cuz Rafe was bussing at him..

choppa did atleast do what he was supposed too and that was to murk June.. but smh this ? black so damn slimey... i know he gon get his
    nah b the work was in the bookbag the cash was in the money pouch....when June got that work he drops the bag w the work in it...Black picks it uop and runs past Choppa and hops out the window with it.....Rafe has the money pouch cuz June had just handed it to him before getting that work..after the bangout when Miz comes in to get them u can see Rafe with the money pouch in his hand as they are walking out