Celebrities You Might Get Emotional For, If They Died...

Options

Comments

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    Obama MAYBE but probably not. I'm not emotional about people I don't know.

When he die I think that will be the only death that will truly rival mj's (in America) in black peoples eyes...

If he's assassinated or he dies within the next 3-5 years after leaving office...hell yea
    Anything after, blk ppl will not give a ? , especially after the "my president is black" ? wears off and blk ppl realize he ain't did ? for them.
    This is a majority wht country unlike South Africa, so white media won't Immortalize Obama like Mandela.

Alotta older blk ppl will care, but blk ppl 27-28 and younger won't give a ? . it will make the news, but Lil Wayne and Kanye Death will draw a bigger reaction. Yea i siad it.

? everytime a former president dies its national news... so when the 1st black president of the united states dies ? even you gone feel some type of way... stop fronting for the internet.

• mldardy
    mldardy Members Posts: 188 ✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Emmit Smith
    Troy aikman
    Demarcus ware
    Kevin Garnett
    Jay z

I wouldn't cry but I would need a minute

I GOATed for the Cowboys, but ? ? EMMITT SMITH that ? is an ? . Deion and Michael Irvin cool as ? though.

? you for saying that about Emmitt. You don't even know him and yet you are calling him an ? . Based off of what? ? you a thousand times for shaming the GOAT like that. And you supposed to be a Cowboy fan, if anybody of those Cowboys to say that about it would be Deion. He isn't even a true Cowboy. You gone say that about the man who ? played with one freaking arm and carried the team to a Super Bowl. ? YOU.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bunch of sissies cryin' over some ? you barely know. me personally i'll pour up some henny and release some doves if skin diamonds passes (? forbid)
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why does this ? mobb continously get into these situations

What situations?

Situation where u said absolute ludicrous ? and get dragged by the ic for pages
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

When he die I think that will be the only death that will truly rival mj's (in America) in black peoples eyes...

If he's assassinated or he dies within the next 3-5 years after leaving office...hell yea
    Anything after, blk ppl will not give a ? , especially after the "my president is black" ? wears off and blk ppl realize he ain't did ? for them.
    This is a majority wht country unlike South Africa, so white media won't Immortalize Obama like Mandela.

Alotta older blk ppl will care, but blk ppl 27-28 and younger won't give a ? . it will make the news, but Lil Wayne and Kanye Death will draw a bigger reaction. Yea i siad it.

? everytime a former president dies its national news... so when the 1st black president of the united states dies ? even you gone feel some type of way... stop fronting for the internet.

i clearly stated that it will be on the news... however after 3-5 years after leaving office, the care from the blk youth in the blk community, in regarding to Obama will dissipate...
    Obama is like a recording artist who's hot now. yet after said artist falls off, will his artistry or in Obama's case, Obama's legacy stand the test of time?

If he's assassinated before he leaves office, he will be immortalize. And will get a huge reaction...

yet the same way Certain artists become irrelevant through time. with Obama, the longer he dies after he leaves office ,the less ppl will care. that's an absolute fact.

wht ppl greatly benefited from his policies, yet they minimize him. while blk ppl, who championed him , are gonna look back at his legacy and realize, that his ? was never that hot, and he did nothing for us.
    Blk ppl are feeling that way RIGHT now, and he's has months left in office.... so imagine years???

OBAMA will be commemorated as the first blk president and made history much like Ben Carson was as a brain surgeon, Yet in the blk community their reputation will be .... what I call the Joe Luis effect.
  • damobb2deep
    edited April 2016
    Options

i clearly stated that it will be on the news... however after 3-5 years after leaving office, the care from the blk youth in the blk community, in regarding to Obama will dissipate...
    Obama is like a recording artist who's hot now. yet after said artist falls off, will his artistry or in Obama's case, Obama's legacy stand the test of time?

If he's assassinated before he leaves office, he will be immortalize. And will get a huge reaction...

yet the same way Certain artists become irrelevant through time. with Obama, the longer he dies after he leaves office ,the less ppl will care. that's an absolute fact.

wht ppl greatly benefited from his policies, yet they minimize him. while blk ppl, who championed him , are gonna look back at his legacy and realize, that his ? was never that hot, and he did nothing for us.
    Blk ppl are feeling that way RIGHT now, and he's has months left in office.... so imagine years???

OBAMA will be commemorated as the first blk president and made history much like Ben Carson was as a brain surgeon, Yet in the blk community their reputation will be .... what I call the Joe Luis effect.

Didnt read the whole thing... but i will say this you really dont know how ? you sound... dude this ? is the 1st black president! Him holding that title in itself amazing... the historical significance of that alone will influence kids that are not even born yet.. ? you just dont like the ? and that's cool but dont let your hate blind you to whats really going on..

And only ? that just like to bytch say ? like "Obama has done nothing for black people"

I bet you none of you have done your research... i guess my brothers keeper "aint ? " huh... I guess repealing Reagan laws that was targeting us aint ? huh... him giving out and forgiving student loans for people who work in the community aint ? huh...

You ? want your 40 acres and a mule but guess what that ? aint gone happen and even if it was at least half the ? would find some way to ? it up...

And ? what you said is an opinion not fact because the fact that obama has plenty of supporters and the ? shut down the internet only other person to do that was mj... that alone should tell you how his death will be taken..
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I GOATed for the Cowboys,

? a mutafuckin' Cowgirl. 9ers>>>>>but anyway...I generally don't get emotionl (with the exception when I found out that my mother was dying and sitting with my Granny questioning why she did things that ? up her health,) I don't get emotional when my own relatives, let alone when a celebrity that I didn't know dies. Most of time I'm like, "Damn that's too bad," or the in case of Whitney, MJ, or Prince, I'm like that's too bad and I trip for a minute that said person is dead. However, I will feel some kind way when he kicks off.

05c6ba56-f087-4090-bc78-1aaea5263f95_560_420.jpg

This man (via the characters he created,) has been a part of my life since I was 13 and I'm extremely grateful to him and Mrs. Leiber, (Lee was about to leave the comics industry, but it was Mrs. Lieber who told him to start writing the stories that he wanted to tell.) For sharing his creative vision with the world. Stan Lee, (along with Jack Kirby, Jerry Siegel, Joe Shuster, Joe Simon, Bob Kane, Bill Finger, and Will Eisner,) help create what is tantamount to a modern mythology. Stan Lee without a doubt is the biggest influence on popular cultural today, and that's why I'm willing to pay $400 to meet with and take a picture with him. The only thing that would equal meeting Stan Lee is to meet with the previously stated innovators in comics, and the only thing greater would be meeting Jackie Robinson, Dr. King, Malcolm, Huey, the Prophet Muhammad, Jean Jacques Jessalines, Toussaint Louverture, Buddha, Moses, Jesus, or ? .
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wasn't gonna say anything but ? it

If Drake were to die suddenly that ? would ? up my week. The ? makes great music b. ? all of y'all in advance
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »

If Drake were to die suddenly that ? would ? up my week. The ? makes great music b. ? all of y'all in advance

200_s.gif
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 - favorite rapper
    Banks - 2nd favorite rapper
    Yayo - 3rd favorite rapper
    Leo DiCaprio - favorite actor since 97
    Kate Winslet - favorite actress since 97
    Taylor Swift - favorite female artist of all time
    Chief Keef - current favorite artist besides G-Unit
    Tim McGraw - grew up on his music, parents listened to him and i still do
  • riddlerap
    Options
    oh yeah, didnt think of athletes/sports figures

Brett Favre - favorite player of all time, on favorite team
    Michael Vick - favorite player since he came into the league, ATL my second team since i was a kid
    Kobe - favorite basketball player of all time
    Ken Griffey Jr. - legend and the best of my generation, to me
    Stuart Scott got me ? up a bit when that happened.. even though it was like a slow process when he got cancer. still caught me off guard. SportsCenter all day when i was growing up.
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    50 - favorite rapper

I knew you were a white ? .
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

smh at this ?
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Didnt read the whole thing... but i will say this you really dont know how ? you sound... do this ? is the 1st black president! Him holding that title in itself amazing... the historical significance of that alone will influence kids that are not even born yet.. ? you just dont like the ? and that's cool but dont let your hate blind you to whats really going on..

And only ? that just like to bytch say ? like "Obama has done nothing for black people"

I bet you none of you have done your research... i guess my brothers keeper "aint ? " huh... I guess repealing Reagan laws that was targeting us aint ? huh... him giving out and forgiving student loans for people who work in the community aint ? huh...

You ? want your 40 acres and a mule but guess what that ? aint gone happen and even if it was at least half the ? would find some way to ? it up...

And ? what you said is an opinion not fact because the fact that obama has plenty of supporters and the ? shut down the internet only other person to do that was mj... that alone should tell you how his death will be taken..

post-16475-1262137356.gif
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

My day would go left if anything tragic were to happen to any of these people:
    DJ Premier
    NaS
    Jill Scott
    The Obama family
    Pete Rock
    Large Pro
    Farrakhan
    Stevie Wonder
    9th Wonder
    Styles P
    Mr.Lif
    Any member of DITC (rip Big L)

• KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options

This ? be crying to his ?

• I.B. Blackman
    I.B. Blackman Members Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stevie Wonder.

• yahwehprofet
    yahwehprofet Members Posts: 976 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't get emotional when people I dont know personally pass....but I might be in my feelings a little when ? Gregory passes. And Muhammad Ali.

Wad up tho! Real talk ... Why the emotion as HE SAID". Man is like a passing wind". Do we shed tears for nature??? I OVERSTAND our human connections to these mighty men of renown but sadly REAL TALK: how much can you respect a human who sold out to lucifer in exchange for POWER AND. Influence...... How much can you give any type of RESPECT to a person,,,, Sad that even PRINCE was a part of this occult heirachy

• MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @DWO

Why u had to have 3K drivin' off a cliff ? and car blowin' up on some horrific ? ?! lol

U had this man look like a gotdamn fool talmbout "put ya ones in da air for Andre 3000". I would have PAID good money to see yalls faces and the crowds reactions. I had real tears just imagining this ? . Lmao!!!!

U needs to write a book called the "The Who Knew Du?! Memoirs"

Btw, Nikka u ain't ? !!

• Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tom Brady
    Bill Belichick
    Robert Kraft

• CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 - favorite rapper

Ahahaa that's ? as ? G
  • riddlerap
    Options
    50 - favorite rapper

Ahahaa that's ? as ? G

iiiight
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    Ali no doubt and possibly Hank Aaron

2d5efe9772a5427373fdb9a7b2466591.jpg
    8egw3we1shoa.jpg

Hope he gets better

@skpjr78
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Too late. He's gone.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No lie..my eyes are literally pooling right now..Rest In Power to the Greatest.