PORK! whats wrong with it again?

Options

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Just doing my due diligence....

I don't see you doing your due diligence when dudes talk about doing drugs or drinking the devil's nectar...seems kinda silly to zero in on pork.

I've never condoned drug use, and drinking alcohol in moderation is not unlawful. Actually drinking some Remy as I type this.

But please leave the pig alone Madame......

I can't leave it alone, but chicken makes up the majority of my diet when it comes to meat.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No pork on my fork.

Strictly fish on my dish

Well aren't you special.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    @Aryeh_Tsaddiq aka @judge_judah bka @aniggathatjustfuckedup
    U dont touch my threads
    U dont reaction stalk my posts
    And u dont EVAR ever ever ever ever disrespect the sweet succulent pink meet of the swine

Your days are ? numbered

Bruh....you are responsible for a good 40% of my feelings & wacks. Ion know what o did bruh, but you asking to catch these hands.

Have a ting and a smile and shut tf up.....

I dont even pay attention to your posts to know how much feelings i gave it
    Just be honoured that i blessed you with the correct reaction
    Dont threaten me with no hands u shrek necked bastard im not one of them ? thats gonna duck and dodge u
    Ima have som ? Pork and talk my ?

The nerve of this ? telling me to shut up in my own thread. ? is losing their ? minds
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Cybertr0n wrote: »
    I only eat food that's kosher.

1UJ5yf.gif

Fixed, i'm the new Tony Montana Mickens
    B)
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A lil bit of bacon aint gon hurt nobody

• 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pork causes high blood pressure. It has microscopic worms in it and excessive pork in your system can cause a heart attack because the worms will clog your arteries. Although smoking cigarettes will have the same effect.

Eating pork, liver and sour milk will make you attracted to men and you can hear if somebody knocks you unconscious.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Pork causes high blood pressure. It has microscopic worms in it and excessive pork in your system can cause a heart attack because the worms will clog your arteries. Although smoking cigarettes will have the same effect.

Eating pork, liver and sour milk will make you attracted to men and you can hear if somebody knocks you unconscious.

Come out ah mi bumbuhclaat thread with this buggery ? , weird ?
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://newsone.com/3009878/healthiest-foods-for-high-blood-pressure/
    NewsOne wrote:
    Purdue University researchers found that when adults ate lean pork, instead of chicken and fish as their main protein source, they had the same healthy blood pressure benefits. Plus, pork also contains thiamin, phosphorus, zinc, selenium, niacin, vitamin B6, and vitamin B12. Oh yes…and it’s low in sodium, which is pretty much the whole point of following the DASH diet in the first place.

http://www.purdue.edu/newsroom/releases/2015/Q2/study-dash-diet-can-substitute-lean-pork-for-chicken-or-fish-to-reduce-blood-pressure.html
    ... “If people have to rely only on fish and chicken their diet choices can be limited, and our findings support that lean pork may be a viable option for people who are consuming a DASH diet without compromising the effectiveness of the diet plan,” said Drew Sayer, a doctoral student in nutrition science and a co-author on the study....

“The people in the study were at risk for hypertension, and they represent the 60 percent of Americans with prehypertension who are on the road to clinically high blood pressure,” said Sayer.

The study’s participants consumed a DASH-style diet for two, six-week periods, and they either ate lean pork or chicken and fish as the main protein source. They had a four-week break then consumed the alternate meat. Blood pressures were taken throughout the study, including at the beginning of each six-week period and at the end of the study.

Pre- and post-intervention manual and 24-hour blood pressures were not different between either DASH option of pork or chicken and fish. Consumption of these DASH-style diets for six weeks reduced all measures of blood pressure with no differences in responses between DASH with chicken and fish and DASH with pork.

which is what I said in another thread; it ain't the pork that causes hypertension, it's the salt added to ? like bacon, salt pork, sausages, and any cured meats that causes hypertension. And that's the ? that Black folks tend to eat the most.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options

I used to eat nothing but turkey sausage , bacon, balogna etc and I still got high blood pressure. If your e gonna die you're gonna die. You can walk outside the house and get hit by a bus . anything can happen. You might as well enjoy yourself while you're here. There's nothing wrong g with pork In Moderation. A ? of neckbones every for months is not going to ? you especially if you eat right and exercise.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I used to eat nothing but turkey sausage , bacon, balogna etc and I still got high blood pressure. If your e gonna die you're gonna die. You can walk outside the house and get hit by a bus . anything can happen. You might as well enjoy yourself while you're here. There's nothing wrong g with pork In Moderation. A ? of neckbones every for months is not going to ? you especially if you eat right and exercise.

because all of those are high in salt. That's why it happened.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *had smothered pork chops the other day post*
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options

@HerbalVaporCapers
    he's at it again
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This ? ? is getting tired mayne
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options

Aye @gns we gonna have to postpone our beef and address this. This ? trippin.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Not a gawd damn thing, i got family in Jamaica who grew up on pig and are healthier and outlive any one of you self righteous kufi mfs

pig2.jpg

Keyword "jamaica"

Not America idk if was her or somebody else

But I remember somebody saying they spoke to somebody who came from another country and said our meat taste like plastic
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nothing as long as its fresh, well cooked and eaten in moderation
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    If you can't get down on some chops, yous a sad ?
  • Lord Ether
    Lord Ether Members Posts: 736 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Pork is a meat that has a low vibration. If anyone doesn't mind reading. This article explains what low and high vibrational foods are.
    http://www.astoundingelements.com/food-for-a-higher-consciousness.html
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? love fish, seafood; but them ? lives in the Worlds toilet and eat any and everything.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lord Ether wrote: »
    Pork is a meat that has a low vibration. If anyone doesn't mind reading. This article explains what low and high vibrational foods are.
    http://www.astoundingelements.com/food-for-a-higher-consciousness.html

So fasting and living off the land of important.... Who would have thought?

Good drop, Achi.