The Official 2015-16 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWade in his prime, I don't think I ever saw a guard who could finish better going to the basket than him. That mufucka was incredible.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    #3 is #3 with 3 rings
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWade in his prime, I don't think I ever saw a guard who could finish better going to the basket than him. That mufucka was incredible.

Exactly, he was like a running back through the O-line, as soon as he saw daylight he was at the rim for a layup, incredible
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options

Exactly, he was like a running back through the O-line, as soon as he saw daylight he was at the rim for a layup, incredible

That's why they called him Flash.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    depending on what position you put him at Iverson>>>>Wade

What does AI do better than Wade? Popularity, headband, tattoos and shooting sleeve aside.
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If Miami had beaten Dallas, Wade would have won MVP, it was his last year at that rarefied air
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options

If Miami had beaten Dallas, Wade would have won MVP, it was his last year at that rarefied air

I hated that series bruh, I was ? lmao, but I never fronted on Wade he was a monster. Probably the best player to never win an MVP award (although he had a strong argument in '09).
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo what happened to Rivers eye ?
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Raptors so trash lmaoooooo
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wade woulda been paul.pierce status now if he didnt beg lebron to go play with him in.miami
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    Celtic fans knocking him down a few spots lol

Bill Simmons is a good writer, but that's where it stops..... he's an ass clown.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Man doc is don mattingly status in la time for him to go
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options
    Wade woulda been paul.pierce status now if he didnt beg lebron to go play with him in.miami

Wade is better than Pierce ever was, stop.
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I hated that series bruh, I was ? lmao, but I never fronted on Wade he was a monster. Probably the best player to never win an MVP award (although he had a strong argument in '09).

Off the top of my head;
    Jerry West
    Ewing
    Kidd
    Zeke
    Stockton

All better players than Wade that never won MVP
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options
    blu197 wrote: »

Off the top of my head;
    Jerry West
    Ewing
    Kidd
    Zeke
    Stockton

You got an argument with Ewing and Zeke, but the rest nah bruh and Kidd was my boy bruh.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blu197 wrote: »

Off the top of my head;
    Jerry West
    Ewing
    Kidd
    Zeke
    Stockton

Lol ur such a joke
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What does AI do better than Wade? Popularity, headband, tattoos and shooting sleeve aside.

im not sure if youre serious

i literally cant think of one thing Wade does better...maybe finish at the rim since hes 5 inches bigger
  • Beta
    Options
    Two ? with multiple teams trying to discredit that man's greatness
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Two ? with multiple teams trying to discredit that man's greatness

Quit being a ? and tag em
  • Beta
    Options
    Yo what happened to Rivers eye ?

@Elzo69Renaissance

Shot by Lee Harvey Oswald

Nah elbowed by aminu acid
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Ewing? Lol

Why "lol" for Ewing? ? was a walking 24ppg/12reb/4blk and carried a franchise that hasn't done/been ? since he left nearly 18 years ago.. He led the Knicks to the playoffs a good 10 times where he was the best player. 

How many times has Wade led Miami to the playoffs where he was clearly the best player on the team? 3-4 times?
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

im not sure if youre serious

i literally cant think of one thing Wade does better...maybe finish at the rim since hes 5 inches bigger

Efficiency and defense comes to mind.
    AI scored a lot but he took a lot of shots to do it.

Off the top of my head I think Wade shoots like 49% for his career, AI like 41%. What else needs to be discussed?
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Ewing was great but Miami was a recent expansion franchise and pretty much irrelevant outside of a few years with Hardaway and Mourning.

NYK are a blue blood NBA franchise. They were in much better shape.
This discussion has been closed.