The Random Facts Thread

Options

Comments

• So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    tumblr_o6d3bdHjhx1roqv59o1_500.png

I'm not even going to front, I would've ? on his wife and put her to work or something lol.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »

I'm not even going to front, I would've ? on his wife and put her to work or something lol.

You never know she could have been good to him..
  • So ILL
    Options

If she was good to him, she would've freed him.
  • damobb2deep
    Options

If her husband owned him then she had no authority over him..
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

A SLAVEMASTER being good to SLAVES...ok
  • damobb2deep
    Options

Not excusing owning slaves but some were..
  • So ILL
    Options

If her husband owned him then she had no authority over him..

Well, ? her since her husband owned him and she had no authority.
  • damobb2deep
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Cain wrote: »

Yeah that kinda ? of the greatness of his history for me. Showing compassion for your captor and slaver's kin is something I couldn't or should I say wouldn't do.

Smh so much hate...
  • damobb2deep
    Options

Yeah that kinda ? of the greatness of his history for me. Showing compassion for your captor and slaver's kin is something I couldn't or should I say wouldn't do.

Smh so much hate...

My ? you can love and shoe compassion to someone who used you as a farm animal? You're better than me in that aspect.

My point is you dont know how they treated him... im not gonna lie if i was a slave and I had good masters when i was set free if they needed me i would help them.... im sure if they were that evil he would have stayed away..

Now on the flip side if I had evil masters then ? them... die slow... id probably ? them myself..
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Smh so much hate...

My ? you can love and shoe compassion to someone who used you as a farm animal? You're better than me in that aspect.

My point is you dont know how they treated him... im not gonna lie if i was a slave and I had good masters when i was set free if they needed me i would help them.... im sure if they were that evil he would have stayed away..

Now on the flip side if I had evil masters then ? them... die slow... id probably ? them myself..

uxjipe2s0iwc.jpg
    This ? whilin, anybody that considered me a SLAVE and I had to call them MASTER dies as soon as the opportunity presents itself along with their family and friends.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    When every word digs you deeper lol
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
  • damobb2deep
    edited May 2016
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »

What kind of submissive ? ? is this? You seem like the type of person that would suck ? to provide...oh wait, nevermind.

? ? you... i got my opinion and stand by it.. is you gone lose sleep? If not ? ...

Btw 206? You in Seattle?
  • damobb2deep
    Options

Smh so much hate...

uxjipe2s0iwc.jpg
    This ? whilin, anybody that considered me a SLAVE and I had to call them MASTER dies as soon as the opportunity presents itself along with their family and friends.

? you probably only shot yo gun at the gun range... lol yall the weakest "real ? " on the Internet..
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Smh so much hate...

uxjipe2s0iwc.jpg

? you probably only shot yo gun at the gun range... lol yall the weakest "real ? " on the Internet..

but you aint shooting yours at slave masters tho
  • damobb2deep
    Options

Smh so much hate...

uxjipe2s0iwc.jpg

? I said if they were bad masters I would ? them myself... you ? have selective reading skills..
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »

What kind of submissive ? ? is this? You seem like the type of person that would suck ? to provide...oh wait, nevermind.

? ? you... i got my opinion and stand by it.. is you gone lose sleep? If not ? ...

Btw 206? You in Seattle?

Nah I'm not in no damn Seattle, you ain't sucking my ? , pause, to get your racks up.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Smh so much hate...

uxjipe2s0iwc.jpg

? I said if they were bad masters I would ? them myself... you ? have selective reading skills..

There's a such thing as a good slave master?
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »

Smh so much hate...

uxjipe2s0iwc.jpg

There's a such thing as a good slave master?

Im actually reading a book right now about slavery.. yes there were.. Do I agree with slavery? ? no.. But im not naive to assume none of the slave masters actually cared for their slaves.. whether you know it or not the slave masters and slaves knew who were the "good" masters were and who where the bad..
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how can someone own a human and be good? so i can own a person as property and force him to work for me for free and still be a good person as long im not beating him everyday and ? his wife?

yea. sounds about right.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options