Dad Whoops BF's Ass For Cheating On Daughter..Fair or Foul?

Options
Stew
Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
edited May 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy

Dad Whoops BF's Ass For Cheating On Daughter..Fair or Foul? 113 votes

Fair Game
28%
gnsvitoriaTrillaaaaaaBelovedAfenijetlifebihGhostdenithegawdIp mandamobb2deepillestni99ainnesTaY_TrUeriddlerapHustleTreeNCswagBussy_Getta konceptjonesnumbaz...80's baby_Menace_TheRicanKingYoung Gunner_God_ 32 votes
Foul, None Of His Business
71%
Dupacfly2cjMrMinimalistAfrica Uniteddwade206leftcoastkev  Colin$mackabi$hlord nemesissoul rattleraneed123the ghostbighutchbigduece69Mdizzle9000nex ginJusDre313gh0stpsychobutcher intlhakqawshun 81 votes

Comments

• jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fair Game
    Fair , this ass kicking is in response to something.....people need to think twice before acting
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fair Game
    Lol ? call this foul but say ? like "if I have a girl/when my daughter start dating im going to be cleaning my Beretta when I meet him.."
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pops sit your ass the ? down
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Would he be father of the year for doing that to a girl that cheated on his son?

I just* pictured an angry mom coming in an slappin the sunshine out of her son's gf.
  • jetlifebih
    Options
    Fair Game
    Yall ? condone lying???
    @stew @zzombie @jono
    In 2016 you don't need to tell these thots or even level headed women that you want a relationship for ? ....title says this ? was cheating so he was stepping outside of an agreement....ion condone lying....that ? right there with stealing imo....that's fuckniggashit
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ? all around

anybody who beat on somebody not fighting back is ?

lil ? ? for letting this man put hands and feet all over him
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    Yall ? condone lying???
    @stew @zzombie @jono
    In 2016 you don't need to tell these thots or even level headed women that you want a relationship for ? ....title says this ? was cheating so he was stepping outside of an agreement....ion condone lying....that ? right there with stealing imo....that's fuckniggashit

I'm harsh on cheating but dude went far.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall ? condone lying???
    @stew @zzombie @jono

His punishment doesn't fit the crime
  • Stew
    Options
    Yall ? condone lying???
    @stew @zzombie @jono

Lying>>>lettin another man put his hands on my child for lying. There's other ways this dude could have settled this.
  • Stew
    Options
    I probably shouldn't have put "none of his business" in there.
  • HustleTree
    HustleTree Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fair Game
    I see nothing wrong here
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fair Game
    @jetlifebih you wanna teach your kids that every time you're lied to or betrayed you should assault them?

Or teach them to cut those people out their life and choose better friends or s/o ?

This breeds people who always get taken advantage of.. If you only cut ties with the person guess what people talk and people will just sell you a dream get what they want ? you over and move to the next..
  • jetlifebih
    Options
    Fair Game
    @jetlifebih you wanna teach your kids that every time you're lied to or betrayed you should assault them?

Or teach them to cut those people out their life and choose better friends or s/o ?
    I don't want to teach my kids what to think

Im a firm believer of being responsible 100% for your actions....you can do what you want ,just be ready for what comes with that

If I had to choose out of your options I'd choose to cut people out of their life