Dad Whoops BF's Ass For Cheating On Daughter..Fair or Foul?

Options

Comments

• jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fair Game
    Trillfate wrote: »
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    .....if this nicompoop has the audacity to step foot on my property after cheating on my daughter....he must have me mistaken for somebody else...and is in need of a reminder of who I am and where he is...

Maybe because I'm getting up there in age but you don't play with people's lives man...you just don't

You also can't tell people how to react after you do something

bruh how do u know they were on that mans property??? there was no location indicated in that vid.. for all u know the father could have came to the kids home .. not even that any of that matters in the first place

2nd .. u say not playing with peoples lives... bruh he could have snapped that kids neck or even killed when he slammed him on the porch... now whose lives is being messed with???

man as a father you should be hurt for your daughter... but u teach her to move on and try to make better decisions when dating....but you dont assault somebody over this ? .. unless that kid physically harmed his daughter aint no excuse for this ? .... hope the pigs charged his ass...

Cause that lil boy mother or grandmother didn't get up out of the white seat on the porch and move out of the way so her son or grand baby could get beat by no grown ass man and not say anything

2nd that's exactly the fathers point, he wasn't playing with that lil ?

Why do y'all feel like y'all can tell people how to react??

You may not agree with his reaction, but again none of y'all have ever dealt with this....? be ready to fight over ? and much less

im gon ignore the bolded cuz thats completely made up, and like i said was pointless anyway

i cant tell people how to react... but i can ? when i see it.. thats like folks who think they can say anything online... then look stupid when somebody calls them out on it.. he did that because he was lil ? . on some bully ? bottom line.. and ? that ready to fight over ? is lame too.. so whats the point?

so if my mans family come back and shoot the father thats ok cuz u cant tell people how to react??? thats not a grown man mentality.. just like getting into fisticuffs over your daughters relationship.... like i said unless dude hit his daughter, that ? was ? made

and u right he wasn't playing with that lil ? , he played himself once the local PD take a look at that vid.

? watch the video and watch the person get up and walk away without saying ? ....it's literally right in the beginning...how the ? you gonna ignore my primary example of evidence this father didn't go to the young dudes house

cuz thats not the ? point of this discussion bruh lolol... im done anyway bruh in one post u say the daughter could have lied and then said "all i see is a father fighting for his daughter" .. u another ? justifying a grown man fighting a youngin over a teenage relationship..thats ? ? no matter how you try to dress it.,

Blowing out of proportion = lying to you?

This isn't a random teenage relationship, in sure his daughter has everything to do with it...

not dressing it no way....I just see no wrong here...but why you mad tho? Who pops put the beats by dre on yo ass?
    Y'all are acting as if his belief is to fight the world....how do y'all know dude usually isn't the calmest and this one really hit home....his baby girl could of came home and blew it way out of proportion...and he reacted....all I see is a father fightin for his little girl
    You're saying dude deserve that ass whooping for having sex with another girl?

? stupid and destructive

Sounds like you ? scared.. there are consequences for your actions..

? cheated AND had the nerve to come back to the house?

I guess you ? just gone have the ? walk in your house... and just mean mug him huh..

Since yall condone overreaction to cheating with an ass-whoopping, I condone overreaction of an ass-whooping by driving a Truck through that ? 's house.....you see how this works?

Cheating aint excusable... ? and bytches need to understand that..

Cheating aint illegal. Assault is. If nothing nothing else he was wrong in the eyes of the law..

Check your law codes bruh lolol cheating is very much a punishable offense in many states
  • jetlifebih
    Options
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fair Game
    Copper wrote: »
    @jetlifebih you wanna teach your kids that every time you're lied to or betrayed you should assault them?

Or teach them to cut those people out their life and choose better friends or s/o ?

This breeds people who always get taken advantage of.. If you only cut ties with the person guess what people talk and people will just sell you a dream get what they want ? you over and move to the next..

? whet????

Usually people who get taken advantage of.. are not respected by the people who they do it to.. if you respect or at least understand if you do shady ? to a person ? can happen to you.. you are less likely to do so...

If you know the only thing thats going to happen to you is they gone stop talking to you... thats not going to stop you from playing them..

Whet? "Stop you from playing them"??

0mD16_s-200x150.gif

I see alot of you ? are stereotypical Internet posters... talk alot of ? but truly docile as ? in real life..
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Fair Game
    .....if this nicompoop has the audacity to step foot on my property after cheating on my daughter....he must have me mistaken for somebody else...and is in need of a reminder of who I am and where he is...

Maybe because I'm getting up there in age but you don't play with people's lives man...you just don't

You also can't tell people how to react after you do something

bruh how do u know they were on that mans property??? there was no location indicated in that vid.. for all u know the father could have came to the kids home .. not even that any of that matters in the first place

2nd .. u say not playing with peoples lives... bruh he could have snapped that kids neck or even killed when he slammed him on the porch... now whose lives is being messed with???

man as a father you should be hurt for your daughter... but u teach her to move on and try to make better decisions when dating....but you dont assault somebody over this ? .. unless that kid physically harmed his daughter aint no excuse for this ? .... hope the pigs charged his ass...

Cause that lil boy mother or grandmother didn't get up out of the white seat on the porch and move out of the way so her son or grand baby could get beat by no grown ass man and not say anything

2nd that's exactly the fathers point, he wasn't playing with that lil ?

Why do y'all feel like y'all can tell people how to react??

You may not agree with his reaction, but again none of y'all have ever dealt with this....? be ready to fight over ? and much less

im gon ignore the bolded cuz thats completely made up, and like i said was pointless anyway

i cant tell people how to react... but i can ? when i see it.. thats like folks who think they can say anything online... then look stupid when somebody calls them out on it.. he did that because he was lil ? . on some bully ? bottom line.. and ? that ready to fight over ? is lame too.. so whats the point?

so if my mans family come back and shoot the father thats ok cuz u cant tell people how to react??? thats not a grown man mentality.. just like getting into fisticuffs over your daughters relationship.... like i said unless dude hit his daughter, that ? was ? made

and u right he wasn't playing with that lil ? , he played himself once the local PD take a look at that vid.

? watch the video and watch the person get up and walk away without saying ? ....it's literally right in the beginning...how the ? you gonna ignore my primary example of evidence this father didn't go to the young dudes house

cuz thats not the ? point of this discussion bruh lolol... im done anyway bruh in one post u say the daughter could have lied and then said "all i see is a father fighting for his daughter" .. u another ? justifying a grown man fighting a youngin over a teenage relationship..thats ? ? no matter how you try to dress it.,

Blowing out of proportion = lying to you?

This isn't a random teenage relationship, in sure his daughter has everything to do with it...

not dressing it no way....I just see no wrong here...but why you mad tho? Who pops put the beats by dre on yo ass?
    Y'all are acting as if his belief is to fight the world....how do y'all know dude usually isn't the calmest and this one really hit home....his baby girl could of came home and blew it way out of proportion...and he reacted....all I see is a father fightin for his little girl
    You're saying dude deserve that ass whooping for having sex with another girl?

? stupid and destructive

Sounds like you ? scared.. there are consequences for your actions..

? cheated AND had the nerve to come back to the house?

I guess you ? just gone have the ? walk in your house... and just mean mug him huh..

Since yall condone overreaction to cheating with an ass-whoopping, I condone overreaction of an ass-whooping by driving a Truck through that ? 's house.....you see how this works?

I dont see this as an overreaction if you feel that way... after id beat dude ass I understand ? can happen after.. its truly beef at that point..
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • jetlifebih
    Options
    Fair Game
    "SPOUSE"

Since you wanna be technical tommy

A spouse can be a wife in a common law marriage, there is no time limit to be in a common law marriage, so yeah cheating can be illegal...even if it's a 2 month old common law arrangement
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Foul, None Of His Business
    Lol ? call this foul but say ? like "if I have a girl/when my daughter start dating im going to be cleaning my Beretta when I meet him.."

Usually for physical/sexual/verbal abuse etc..not for cheating
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Excessive ass-whoppings like this is how ? get shot the ? up.

Hit that ? wit a mean 4-piece wit a biscuit!! Then hit him with a "Bones Jones" hell-bow to the dome-piece!!

? was waaaay unnecessary because his daughter will do like most cheated on females do & take him right back.
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Fair Game
    Cain wrote: »
    Way over board and if he beat up my son like that he just committed suicide cause his monkey ass is dead.

Not saying you... but half these ? wont even do that... because they always on some "turn the other cheek" ? when videos on here get posted and call "foul"

Girl gets video posted of her getting her ass whooped for twerking "foul"

Boy boxes his dad "foul"

Dude smacks his girl for cheating "foul"

Boy gets disciplined for being bad "foul"

Half these ? think whooping is bad to begin with..

these ? gone be like "well son just leave her alone"
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Fair Game
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Lol ? call this foul but say ? like "if I have a girl/when my daughter start dating im going to be cleaning my Beretta when I meet him.."

Usually for physical/sexual/verbal abuse etc..not for cheating

So cheating cant be considered "emotional abuse"?
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Fair Game
    "SPOUSE"

A spouse can be a wife in a common law marriage, there is no time limit to be in a common law marriage, so yeah cheating can be illegal...even if it's a 2 month old common law arrangement
    Ok bruh ok..
    u wanna beat my ass for cheating on your daughter then I'm gonna sue to the ? out of you for my pain and suffering and mental anguish and loss of wages and anything else I can make up.. Ima own your house u beat me in and have you filling potholes in your orange vest into your 80s

Gwaf! This some hoe ? right here...

"You beat my ass ima sue"
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Fair Game
    Excessive ass-whoppings like this is how ? get shot the ? up.

Hit that ? wit a mean 4-piece wit a biscuit!! Then hit him with a "Bones Jones" hell-bow to the dome-piece!!

? was waaaay unnecessary because his daughter will do like most cheated on females do & take him right back.

Thats not necessarily true...
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "SPOUSE"

Ok bruh ok..
    u wanna beat my ass for cheating on your daughter then I'm gonna sue to the ? out of you for my pain and suffering and mental anguish and loss of wages and anything else I can make up.. Ima own your house u beat me in and have you filling potholes in your orange vest into your 80s

- 40 Glocc
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why do ? insist on trying to plea bargain when a ? is putting hands and feet on them..? fight back...oh well..im sure he's going to beat the brakes off the daughter after this tho
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One solid slap would have sufficed.

He's gonna risk not being there for his daughter because he got in his feelings
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Fair Game
    "SPOUSE"

Ok bruh ok..

- 40 Glocc

That was hoe ? on his part too..
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That old ? hit like a ? . All those clean hits and dude still couldn't knock him out.

With that being said. Couldn't have been my son.

He woulda been buried in that same reflector vest
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Fair Game
    damnkp wrote: »
    Why do ? insist on trying to plea bargain when a ? is putting hands and feet on them..? fight back...oh well..im sure he's going to beat the brakes off the daughter after this tho

Its funny because I just saw this on worldstar.. and they say dude was his daughters fiance... so im guessing dude grown..
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would have popped her father, ? was foul as ? . I aint condoning cheating old boy aint right either, but that ? comes with the game my ? .
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cheating and physical assault are 2 different things. Young ass shouldn't be dating anyway. But that high school sweetheart ? is in the movies. People lie, cheat, steal every ? day. Yall handing out ass whippings like that?