Quentin Miller on Rumors He Dissed Drake with "I Was Never Gang" Line...

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfjhXiAY1tI
In this interview with Dj Vlad, Quentin Miller address speculations that he and Drake threw subliminal shots at one another in the OVO's rapper's 'Summer Sixteen" and Miller's "unHOLY" tracks. Assumptions were made that Drake's "You was never gang" lyrics were addressed in Miller's single where he admits that he "was never gang," but he insists that he wants people to give their own interpretations.

Further in the discussion, Miller addresses cryptic messages in his lyrics and sets the record straight on rumored disses.

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude looks goofy af lol.
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    How do you not want to be apart of the beef conversation, yet your clearly dropping subliminals about it.
    Why say ? about it on wax if that isn't how you feel? Why sit on Vlad's hoe ass couch in the first place?
    You know that's what he's gonna want to talk about.

It's borderline insulting how ? he must listeners are.
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How do you not want to be apart of the beef conversation, yet your clearly dropping subliminals about it.
    Why say ? about it on wax if that isn't how you feel? Why sit on Vlad's hoe ass couch in the first place?

people are going to think he is subliminal dissing drake regardless of what he says...because of the way he is at the forefront right now, so he might as well get some publicity while he at it
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

people are going to think he is subliminal dissing drake regardless of what he says...because of the way he is at the forefront right now, so he might as well get some publicity while he at it

I don't disagree but he's still clearly playing both sides of the fence and then copping pleas when he's called on it like he's above it all. He needs to just own the beef and stop acting like a two-faced coward.

If he wants the free press from his truths over wax, then take responsibility and go all the way.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Meek a hoe ass ? for ? up this ? bread.

I called that's ? the day we found out who QM was.

I named 5 but 2 are felling it the worst
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man i think this cat kinda slow
  • SheerExcellence
    Options
    gns wrote: »

which makes meek and his crew beating this dude up, even worse
    they put him on blast, then they go punch him in the face when all he wants to do is buy sneakers

yet when cassidy or drake or fifty or ar-ab call him out by name and talk ? about him, he dont approach or touch any of em...

but when its a ? ghostwriter who wants to be left alone, he run up on the dude

what kinda ? is that?
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Y is this culture vulture cracka Vlad tryna get qm punched again? & y is squares actin like qm got punched 4 nothing? Qm brought that punch on himself he should've admitted 2 the reference trax @ 1st then he would've never got punched....
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he is gang gang
  • gee757
    Options
    I just look @ this ? & this muthafuka is double talking talking in circles no wonder he got punched in the mouf
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

they put him on blast, then they go punch him in the face when all he wants to do is buy sneakers

yet when cassidy or drake or fifty or ar-ab call him out by name and talk ? about him, he dont approach or touch any of em...

what kinda ? is that?

what kinda ? ? handicap ? writing for them is the question.
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    QM has more of a buzz thank Meek right now
  • SheerExcellence
    Options

what kinda ? is that?

ummm....(scratches head)...this kinda ? ?

tumblr_n7f9y6f6fC1r46cuxo1_500.jpg
  • gns
    Options

what kinda ? is that?

A ? smart enoughto see a lot of todays rap fans like dumb ? sooo y not get a ? to write for you
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sooo...if the handicap dude is making hits....then who is the real handicap ?
  • gee757
    Options
    FishNChips wrote: »

Being that ya a UK Austin powers foreign ? & u don't know ? about American hip hop imma forgive u.....but I live n the States & if qm dropped a album 2today he wouldn't have the #1 album n the country 2wks n a row like meek did last summer.... U r a foreign ? like the Canadian jaFAKING hip pop r&b milli vanilli that's y u ? ride Kirby & ovo cuz u wanna b down so bad like brandy gtfoh
  • gns
    Options
    he is gang gang

He was NEVER gang gang gang
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

Being that ya a UK Austin powers foreign ? & u don't know ? about American hip hop imma forgive u.....but I live n the States & if qm dropped a album 2today he wouldn't have the #1 album n the country 2wks n a row like meek did last summer.... U r a foreign ? like the Canadian jaFAKING hip pop r&b milli vanilli that's y u ? ride Kirby & ovo cuz u wanna b down so bad like brandy gtfoh

"last summer" he doesn't have drake's support now, he won't make it far
  • gee757
    Options

"last summer" he doesn't have drake's support now, he won't make it far

Meek mill is a blk Street rapper n the States he will never do a half cracka Canadian jaFAKING milli vanilli jew r&b singer hip pop Drake numbers but he will out sell qm...
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is something wrong with QM?
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

What the ? did you just type? My brain be hurting when I try 2 read this fools posts