Just another day at The Row. Pac & Outlaws whoop Sam Sneed for bringing brooklyn cats to studio.

Options

Comments

• MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    #RIP Afeni Shakur
  • nc81
    nc81 Members Posts: 251 ✭✭
    Options
    Holdup Daz used too get his ass beat too
  • tharealest561
    tharealest561 Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pac explicitly came out on a track and said "? New York, now did everybody hear me?"

Back in them days though, songs weren't getting leaked out like they would be now, plastered all over the Internet with a million comments and reactions.

He started to ? w/ NY heavy in the summer of '96 and that's where the idea of One Nation and Death Row East stemmed from. He had Greg Nice, Buckshot, the Boot Camp Clik all rockin on them sessions and wanted to do One Nation Vol. 2 on Duck Down Records.
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah suge needs to go ahead and purchase that ticket to the other side...He sick af if he caused devante to be ? ...Cmon,b ..that dude made love music...What street cred points you get for bullying devante?...Suge was extorting artists for their talent..He saw that Devante was a gifted multi million dollar producer and a easy target for the wolves..Suge ain't nothin but a secretly ? ass soul snatcher..He could of just robbed the dude for his money,he ain't have to get him ? on some weirdo ? ...Knew Suge was a weirdo when eye heard he was rumored to make ninjas drink ? for punishment..wtf wrong wit dude smh

Reptilian ass ? ....Him or birdman don't deserve no respeck
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    #RIP Afeni Shakur

So being that the divorce wasn't finalised does that mean dude gets all that pac loot ???
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.I.P Afeni Shakur who gave us the G.O.A.T!
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nc81 wrote: »
    Holdup Daz used too get his ass beat too

Hm, I never heard of a story where Daz got his ass beat.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Pac explicitly came out on a track and said "? New York, now did everybody hear me?"

Back in them days though, songs weren't getting leaked out like they would be now, plastered all over the Internet with a million comments and reactions.

He started to ? w/ NY heavy in the summer of '96 and that's where the idea of One Nation and Death Row East stemmed from. He had Greg Nice, Buckshot, the Boot Camp Clik all rockin on them sessions and wanted to do One Nation Vol. 2 on Duck Down Records.

In the hit em up video pac clearly stated that he wasnt sayin ? the whole ny cuz Pac never stopped fukin wit NY cuz he's from ny....the outlawz is eastcoast I don't know y these foreign muthafukas on here who don't live n the states is tryna speak on the ? .....

• CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he said it in this track but it was not released

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw4ijpUQ3Ss
  • gee757
    Options
    There is outta a bunch of white boys n here or a bunch of yung dumb ? ......cuz pac had bk ? mashin on big n 96 this whole thought of pac hatin NY/the east is bs.....
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    There is outta a bunch of white boys n here or a bunch of yung dumb ? ......cuz pac had bk ? mashin on big n 96 this whole thought of pac hatin NY/the east is bs.....

You are correct. Pac still had NY niccas with him running around LA and I'm not talking about the outlaws either,
  • gee757
    Options

You are correct. Pac still had NY niccas with him running around LA and I'm not talking about the outlaws either,

Of course pac was from NY there's a pac interview where he explained that when he throws up the W it's not 4 California it means WAR....
  • lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh

Pac sounds like ? in this incident. Sam Sneed was producing tracks on Death Row b4 u even got their, he don't need Pacs permission to bring who he wants to the studio.

Thats like a new ? move to your neighborhood, and he expects you to bow down to him just cause he had respect in his old neighborhood, foh...u guys are a bunch of punks if u think otherwise.

I woulda kicked the ? outta Pac for pullin that stunt on me.
  • gee757
    Options
    lethal5 wrote: »
    Smh

Pac sounds like ? in this incident. Sam Sneed was producing tracks on Death Row b4 u even got their, he don't need Pacs permission to bring who he wants to the studio.

Thats like a new ? move to your neighborhood, and he expects you to bow down to him just cause he had respect in his old neighborhood, foh...u guys are a bunch of punks if u think otherwise.

Pac was still mad bout how big lied on the radio & said pac was @ the dpg NY NY video shoot that got shot up....so that's y pac probably didn't want 2 c no bk kats n a deathrow video @ that time but like I keep repeating pac had bk ? ridin on big & bad boy n 96
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    * Sam and Daz had daily ass whoppings
    * PAC got killed
    * Dre got bullied out his own label
    * Snoop received death threats and ran down south
    * Devante got ?

Shiddd sounds like Deathrow Headquarters was in @5 grand neighborhood

Daz wasn't getting no daily ass whoopins.

• loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pac was wilding and Sam is a good dude who I met and know.

It was a very volatile time.
  • lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    lethal5 wrote: »
    Smh

Pac was still mad bout how big lied on the radio & said pac was @ the dpg NY NY video shoot that got shot up....so that's y pac probably didn't want 2 c no bk kats n a deathrow video @ that time but like I keep repeating pac had bk ? ridin on big & bad boy n 96

Honestly, in that particular situation I still wouldnt care. Whatever Big said, had nuthin to do with me. Pac, Dont act like a tough guy at my expense, I woulda tried to put his head thru the mixing console.
  • Javon803
    Javon803 Members Posts: 113 ✭✭
    Options

Of course pac was from NY there's a pac interview where he explained that when he throws up the W it's not 4 California it means WAR....

Nah it was for the west coast but it wasn't just for the west coast it was what he felt in his heart and anybody across the world who felt the same way in there heart but the west was the foundation of it all
  • gee757
    Options
    Javon803 wrote: »
    Nah it was for the west coast but it wasn't just for the west coast it was what he felt in his heart and anybody across the world who felt the same way in there heart but the west was the foundation of it all

" when I be throwing up the W it ain't 4 California" -MC new york
    http://youtu.be/t3TUuvwC0II
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    He could be kind hearted but Tupac wasn't no damn saint...He represented a warrior spirit and came from a warrior bloodline..He was even named after a Inca war chief .some ? need to stop acting like everything he did was praise worthy..He had his corrupt side too like everyone else..His spirit was extraordinary but still,he was in a human vessel with imperfections

He was wrong for beating Sam Sneed like that...Pac was young, gifted and reckless..He was ? off the chaotic red chakra based power Suges label gave him via gang association...Pac was out his damn mind at times...All that damn hennessy and drugs coupled with the lower vibration demons of fame had dude wilding out..It was confirmed by many people on documentaries that death row morphed him into ego maniac

Eye bet you under the right guidance Pac would of still been here with us doing great things for people..He got gunned down during his spiritual transformation as makaveli..

Or maybe he served his purpose for his time...Certain People are only meant to be here for a particular time...Pac was born in a era where these white reptilian crackas were at the height of their powers...He was sent here to fight the beast and it's system but somewhere down the line his mission was throwed off by these matrix agent devils(death row,the music industry,FBI agents and informants)...He became absorbed into the same devilishment he struggled fighting against..He became thug life to identify with the mentality of black people(during that gang era) but at his core he was more than a thug..He showed that he ultimately strived to change the negativity of the world

Apart of me is happy afeni and Pac ain't gotta deal with the ? on this planet no more..This world is ? ..Who wants to constantly live life in a war zone?
  • Javon803
    Javon803 Members Posts: 113 ✭✭
    Options
    Javon803 wrote: »

" when I be throwing up the W it ain't 4 California" -MC new york
    http://youtu.be/t3TUuvwC0II

Yeah it's not just for California but but that is the foundation that's why he says in that same interview it's not that but it is that think about if it was just for war why is he always yelling out westside? And if you follow pacs whole career he always represented California from the gate
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I love early 90s death row music, but the way this company was run was some ? . It doesn't even make sense that getting jumped and whipped and/or potentially made to drink ? or ? were normal occurrences at the studio.

This ? is crazy.i can't believe this ? was going on while they were making all those classic records.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    suge ran that ? like Papa Joe did the Jackson's and ike did Tina...

if you want good music...beat it out a ?
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i heard the same ? happened to daz smh