I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI…NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)

Options

Comments

• King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ive heard about the underground ? and the aliens before. IF...and IF all of this is true then dude who wrote this is probably dead already
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can see truths to the rich having their luxurious backup plans, talking w the 'enemy', wanting to eliminate ppl etc but do I believe this man was in the illuminati and he's actually exposing them?

Nah.

• Louis Devinear
    Louis Devinear Members Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    About the haarp machine. That kinda gets me thinking all the time.

The earthquake in Haiti always bugs me out. How did that massive earthquake that struck that island, only managed to do mostly all of its damage to one side of the island?

The Dominican Republic is on the same island as Haiti. Can anyone tell me why it wasn't affected as much as Haiti side of the island?

@VIBE Im not trying to be funny but do you or anybody else have an answer for this post?
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options

The earthquake in Haiti always bugs me out. How did that massive earthquake that struck that island, only managed to do mostly all of its damage to one side of the island?

The Dominican Republic is on the same island as Haiti. Can anyone tell me why it wasn't affected as much as Haiti side of the island?

@VIBE Im not trying to be funny but do you or anybody else have an answer for this post?

Google plate tectonics or some ? instead of assuming "illuminati". It's not like the earthquake destroyed the entire country. Just the area around Port Au Prince

ya2k5eyj1lsb.png

And DR is full of non white people too. I don't think "they" are giving them any passes
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Launchpad was on two different TV shows at the same damn time.

launchpad.jpg

Same universe
  • VIBE
    Options
    Don't believe that HAARP has done what ppl feel/think.
  • Louis Devinear
    Options

Google plate tectonics or some ? instead of assuming "illuminati". DR is full of non white people too.

Wtf is assuming illuminati you scary ass ? ? Just asked a question in which I did do research on.

Just wanted others opinions that's all bruh.

Now have a nice ? day.
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of this sound like ? , like the death ray laser beam... but some of it I think has some element of truth. Like the underground bunkers, war, engineered diseases, war being profit machines are all real. That ? aboug Israel is interesting too. Like somebody else said, the presentation of this information along with lack of proof makes it hard to believe... read "Behold a Pale Horse" if you want to learn about conspiracies and the author (Bill Cooper) was killed. He talked about ? that happened years after the book was published.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    I am a Big fan of conspiracy theories, I even tried to start a thread series on them but that was shut down by an Illuminati mod, I read most of this ? and thought it was ? when he/she said there was nuclear missiles on the moon, they never went to the moon never mind taking up nuclear missiles! you would need ? the size of the grand canyon and a brain the size of a ? to do a rocket launch from earth with nukes on board, IMO there is secret societies that do have power, but not as much power as they want you to think, they use fear as a tool so they give themselves a big scary rep mostly based on lies.

Illuminati mod? So now the IC is Illuminati?
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    THE DEATH RAY LASER IS TRUE.NICOLAY TESLA CREATED IT AND TRIED TO SELL IT TO THE GIVERNMENT.THERES NEWSPAPERS ABOUT IT AND DOCUMENTARY.THE OTHER ? I DONT KNOW.

he also created something using waves or sonic sound that can create tornadoes and hurricanes, and turn things to dust like the towers collapsing, ? is documented, but people would rather believe the lies than to admit they were duped into believing the lies
  • Inglewood_B
    Options

Google plate tectonics or some ? instead of assuming "illuminati". DR is full of non white people too.

Wtf is assuming illuminati you scary ass ? ? Just asked a question in which I did do research on.

Now have a nice ? day.

You did research and the ? question "why did the earthquake only effect one side of the island?" Still popped up into your feeble ass mind.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    I am a Big fan of conspiracy theories, I even tried to start a thread series on them but that was shut down by an Illuminati mod, I read most of this ? and thought it was ? when he/she said there was nuclear missiles on the moon, they never went to the moon never mind taking up nuclear missiles! you would need ? the size of the grand canyon and a brain the size of a ? to do a rocket launch from earth with nukes on board, IMO there is secret societies that do have power, but not as much power as they want you to think, they use fear as a tool so they give themselves a big scary rep mostly based on lies.

Illuminati mod? So now the IC is Illuminati?

Yes. I have my interview monday wish me luck!
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got a conspiracy. President Obama is actually a twin and hes the dumber more attractive one. The intelligent twin is hideously scarred and can't make public appearances so he writes all the speeches and make AL the decisions from the shadows
  • Louis Devinear
    Options

Now have a nice ? day.

You did research and the ? question "why did the earthquake only effect one side of the island?" Still popped up into your feeble ass mind.

I hope California sink into the Pacific Ocean.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

launchpad.jpg

Same universe

Or illuminati
  • VIBE
    Options
    I know Michelle Obama is attractive, FOH w checking out President Obeezy
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rapmusic wrote: »
    Loomonati want my mind soul and my body

Secret society tryna keep they eye on me
  • Inglewood_B
    Options
    Koltrain wrote: »
    Some of this sound like ? , like the death ray laser beam... but some of it I think has some element of truth. Like the underground bunkers, war, engineered diseases, war being profit machines are all real. That ? aboug Israel is interesting too. Like somebody else said, the presentation of this information along with lack of proof makes it hard to believe... read "Behold a Pale Horse" if you want to learn about conspiracies and the author (Bill Cooper) was killed. He talked about ? that happened years after the book was published.

Or listen to that Mystery Babylon series of lectures he did. I don't believe most of it, but I'll be damned if it wasn't some of the most creative ? I've ever heard. And he came off like he knew his ? and wasn't full of it
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Every few years there's a new moon landing conspiracy.

3. Man can't go to the moon because we can't survive the atmospheric pressures of other worlds

i think what they actually said is that human cant go to the moon, because of the radiation in the van allen radiation belt.
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plutarch wrote: »
    Meh

But can someone explain that covering eye ? ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNSdCDYhUM8

Eye of Horus/third eye/pineal gland reference. Most of pop entertainment is used to control the imaginations and the non physical senses of the audience, which are products of the pineal gland. The eye is being used more frequently because the mind control is a little deeper on both sides. The entertainers are just as controlled as the audience. Left Eye from TLC made a lot allusions to this, hence her name.

Sidebar: Shame on me for knowing this, but the Nicki Minaj one was just a reference to Slick Rick in her verse.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Google plate tectonics or some ? instead of assuming "illuminati". It's not like the earthquake destroyed the entire country. Just the area around Port Au Prince

ya2k5eyj1lsb.png

And DR is full of non white people too. I don't think "they" are giving them any passes

DR is hit with many small earthquakes every week...

but none like haiti

think is...haiti got the deepest trench in the caribbean.. right outside port au prince

where yall think th oil an mineral rich haiti is storing ? ....

there is china men in haiti big time....why
    there is many white people buiyng up land in haiti...why

if its earthquake prone.... it doesnt make sense
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

launchpad.jpg
    lol
    baloo_anf_friends.jpg

This ? Baloo was in 2 full length animated movies and one tv show at the same damn time
  • VIBE
    Options
    That last bear isn't Baloo, that's Lil John.