IC Fuckery 101

Options

Comments

• BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What I never understood about catfish is how them ? catfish knowing they will eventually meet the ? . Like how do you feel proud of yourself living in another person's shoes to stimulate others.

Weight, height, age is small stuff but a whole nother' identity???

Just speaking in general.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    _Lefty wrote: »
    Wait, this ? in this horrible video posts here? Today? Bruh i'm so behind. @ this ? bruh, he gotta explain this.

No @trillfate assumed homies ( the rapper: )identity and proceeded to scam IC Chicks
    LOL Thats harsh wording b....

Its quite simple, the life was mine, the pics weren't... the rest of the narrative is brought to u by the Imagination Community

I bet yall ? are Flintstones fans cuz yall love living in the past!!

serious question bro don't spazz out, if the life was yours how was the ? nolte in the pictures from the trip to China
    He never went to Japan with us, another artist did.. He went to the Caribbean a few times and some other cities in the states
    @trillfate so u werent trying to smash?

Ehhh whatever. I had/have chicks to smash. The pics were enough
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait, this ? in this horrible video posts here? Today? Bruh i'm so behind. @ this ? bruh, he gotta explain this.

No @trillfate assumed homies ( the rapper: )identity and proceeded to scam IC Chicks

Its quite simple, the life was mine, the pics weren't... the rest of the narrative is brought to u by the Imagination Community

serious question bro don't spazz out, if the life was yours how was the ? nolte in the pictures from the trip to China
    He never went to Japan with us, another artist did.. He went to the Caribbean a few times and some other cities in the states

oh ? , you telling me you know and kick it with Nolte
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Trillfate

You should just make a thread and put it all out there so it doesn't keep popping back up every few months.

If i cared that it popped up, i wouldn't go at Texas, i wouldn't even post. Its the internet.
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

oh ? , you telling me you know and kick it with Nolte

Uh oh.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    What I never understood about catfish is how them ? catfish knowing they will eventually meet the ? . Like how do you feel proud of yourself living in another person's shoes to stimulate others.

I don't think they ever intend to meet, they just want someone to make them feel good in the moment. Someone to talk to them and act like they care about their thoughts, even if it means lying to the person about their physical.

What I don't get is why you would want to connect with a person that you know wouldn't give you the time of day if they knew about your true physical identity.
    Not now
    1kn52cyj163c.gif
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reesey wrote: »
    hahaha, this ? funny

Bro blaming the IC, but he assumed another ? identity

14b2c2g.gif

YOU TOO?!?!

Aww man.....read those last two threads
    I'm starting to think some of yall dont know the legend of SleepwalkinginJapan/ the Homie Nolte aka Trillfate......

The forum of fame awaits you @_Lefty

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/503317/miss-allhiphop-com-2013-presented-by-nutella-empress-takes-crown-nsfw/p1

^^^

You can read that one first to get some background of what it was like back then. But the two treads below are probably top 3 IC moments bruh....

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/499128/sleepwalkinginjapan-why-are-you-so-daaaaaaayyyuuuuuuuumm-fiiooonnne/p1

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/496096/the-fall-of-marley-swij-jamal-begins/p1

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And I'm saying IDGAF..moving right along.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I don't think they ever intend to meet, they just want someone to make them feel good in the moment. Someone to talk to them and act like they care about their thoughts, even if it means lying to the person about their physical.

What I don't get is why you would want to connect with a person that you know wouldn't give you the time of day if they knew about your true physical identity.

I think it lies along the lines of a mental illness like a sociopath with self esteem issues.
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It sounds like you got experience in that area, don't let me find out all of your pictures are fake
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ChiCity wrote: »
    This ? lies like a Chinese rug on the floor of a Russian ? house

3 yrs later and you still lying

-Prop Joe
This discussion has been closed.