IC Fuckery 101

Options

Comments

• Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    C'mon bruh you know how this place work, all ? gotta do is @ me to any thread about Jordan's or ? living with their mama and it's an instant 30 lols

Dro will always be black
    Esbbee always lying
    Chi stuck in the rain forever
    Kat has a graveyard of skeletons in the closet
    Texas loves trannys
    Ms s got the most recognizable chin in 12 States
    Jamel is smurf status
    Eyerone is the ICs popeye the sailor man
    Khalessi married a gardener who hates black people
    Ap21 got divorced and developed diabetes
    Mark faked cancer for sympathy ?
    Lou ? a fake black militant

The list goes on and on bruh. Stew ? beezy and made a thread about it while she was in the plane. Cali been ? popping online for 12 years. The IC never forgets. Amann wanted to see a video of Cali sucking ? when the ? said his ? was in the video too much to feel comfortable posting it, and the ? still wanted to see it.

Plap said he suck a ? for a million dollars. Damobb said he suck one for his kids that he don't even got yet....

? no one will EVER forget you pretended to be nolte. And it's not personal, that's just how we are here. We're the worse kind of people. You all know this. You all say it. And you all keep posting....

Now answer our questions....

What made you choose nolte??

Not why did you catfish, we'll never her a straight answer, I just want to know why him. What went through your mind to look at dude and say

Yes.... Him.... That'll do just fine. I'll be nolte. And it will be awesome!

this is funny, but I'm tired of you lying on my good name

Don't make me whoop your ass
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well that was a nice way to word it Dubear..kudos to you.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    _Lefty wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    Ftr I wasn't necessarily talking about Trill..I think he saw something he wanted (nudes) and got creative to get them...VERY creative. But did it not work?

I just don't get why he picked that guy with those pics..was it just cause they were accessible or is that guy your hero?

43ztzrhrg5v4.gif

I would pay to see the crowd reaction.

Wtf? This my first time seeing this..boss just walked in my office like whats so funny

Bruh Kat threw some serious dirt on your name. She called you Lz. You gotta do something about that.
    Kat said what? She used my name in the IC streets?
    When.we bounce from this here, yall gonna go down on them IC corners and let folks know that post did not get back to me..that Elzo d step to any IC posters Plap, Kat whoever....My name is my name!
  • OhMars
    OhMars Members Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well that was a nice way to word it Dubear..kudos to you.

He speaks so well ay Kat.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    ChiCity wrote: »
    DWO wrote: »
    C'mon bruh you know how this place work, all ? gotta do is @ me to any thread about Jordan's or ? living with their mama and it's an instant 30 lols

Dro will always be black
    Esbbee always lying
    Chi stuck in the rain forever
    Kat has a graveyard of skeletons in the closet
    Texas loves trannys
    Ms s got the most recognizable chin in 12 States
    Jamel is smurf status
    Eyerone is the ICs popeye the sailor man
    Khalessi married a gardener who hates black people
    Ap21 got divorced and developed diabetes
    Mark faked cancer for sympathy ?
    Lou ? a fake black militant

The list goes on and on bruh. Stew ? beezy and made a thread about it while she was in the plane. Cali been ? popping online for 12 years. The IC never forgets. Amann wanted to see a video of Cali sucking ? when the ? said his ? was in the video too much to feel comfortable posting it, and the ? still wanted to see it.

Plap said he suck a ? for a million dollars. Damobb said he suck one for his kids that he don't even got yet....

? no one will EVER forget you pretended to be nolte. And it's not personal, that's just how we are here. We're the worse kind of people. You all know this. You all say it. And you all keep posting....

Now answer our questions....

What made you choose nolte??

Not why did you catfish, we'll never her a straight answer, I just want to know why him. What went through your mind to look at dude and say

Yes.... Him.... That'll do just fine. I'll be nolte. And it will be awesome!
    Can I just say for the umpteen time

There was an awning......

Once the IC comes to the conclusion on a story we run with it you know the rules brotha man

giphy-3_zpsmamtilwq.gif

lmao thats the beauty of the IC.....smh at this ? trying to make sense of any of this
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    Wait, this ? in this horrible video posts here? Today? Bruh i'm so behind. @ this ? bruh, he gotta explain this.

No @trillfate assumed homies ( the rapper: )identity and proceeded to scam IC Chicks
    LOL Thats harsh wording b....

Its quite simple, the life was mine, the pics weren't... the rest of the narrative is brought to u by the Imagination Community

I bet yall ? are Flintstones fans cuz yall love living in the past!!

serious question bro don't spazz out, if the life was yours how was the ? nolte in the pictures from the trip to China
    He never went to Japan with us, another artist did.. He went to the Caribbean a few times and some other cities in the states
    @trillfate so u werent trying to smash?

Ehhh whatever. I had/have chicks to smash. The pics were enough

So u not only committing federal offenses but paying females rents for pics?

58o3wuhqis4j.gif

And you like a finger in your butt so stop judging.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    edited May 2016
    Options
    hold up so @trillfate, you were on tour and saw that the homie Nolte was getting more ? than you and decided to use his likeness on the internet?.....this is a serious question....the IC wants to know what made you pick that guy, hell if u didnt plan on meeting ur victims irl u could ve picked Lloyd nh....hy the homie Nolte
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    BoyPussy wrote: »
    Wait, this ? in this horrible video posts here? Today? Bruh i'm so behind. @ this ? bruh, he gotta explain this.

No @trillfate assumed homies ( the rapper: )identity and proceeded to scam IC Chicks

Its quite simple, the life was mine, the pics weren't... the rest of the narrative is brought to u by the Imagination Community

serious question bro don't spazz out, if the life was yours how was the ? nolte in the pictures from the trip to China
    He never went to Japan with us, another artist did.. He went to the Caribbean a few times and some other cities in the states

58o3wuhqis4j.gif

58o3wuhqis4j.gif

wtf? all jokes aside dont even play w me like that....
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What I never understood about catfish is how them ? catfish knowing they will eventually meet the ? . Like how do you feel proud of yourself living in another person's shoes to stimulate others.

Weight, height, age is small stuff but a whole nother' identity???

Just speaking in general.

I don't think they ever intend to meet, they just want someone to make them feel good in the moment. Someone to talk to them and act like they care about their thoughts, even if it means lying to the person about their physical.

What I don't get is why you would want to connect with a person that you know wouldn't give you the time of day if they knew about your true physical identity.

I think it lies along the lines of a mental illness like a sociopath with self esteem issues.

- Imagination Community

Stop this bro

You pretended to be this ?

widget_background_Nolte4.jpg?width=131&height=210&enlarge=true&crop=true&matte=true&matteColor=black&quality=0.85

Stop searching for this ? pictures
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hold up so @trillfate, you were on tour and saw that the homie Nolte was getting more ? than you and decided to use his likeness on the internet?.....this is a serious question....the IC wants to know what made you pick that guy, hell if u didnt plan on meeting ur victims irl u could ve picked Lloyd nh....hy the homie Nolte

Nah....you ain't gonna just breeze by this....

I know Scoe be trollin, but that was too random.

58o3wuhqis4j.gif

• ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    103 new
    .......ya'll just made this a Plat thread
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

Nah....you ain't gonna just breeze by this....

I know Scoe be trollin, but that was too random.

58o3wuhqis4j.gif

i d hope u d know better than that but alas.....
This discussion has been closed.