Fat Joe Addresses Saying That The ? Mafia Runs Hip Hop

Options

Comments

• MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hahaha this ? will turn a thread about butterflies into a 50cent bashing thread
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @5 grand would this shirt fly in your neighborhood?

Or is it basically a bait for ? rapings?

If you wear that shirt in Newton you can't blink the whole time you're there...
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Hahaha this ? will turn a thread about butterflies into a 50cent bashing thread

Im on topic this thread is bout ? speaking on the ? mafia & I just posted a pik of a tape tee that fat Joe was hosting shittin on the ? mafia
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Unintentional comedy is the best lmao
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »

m3dttyg4ozru.gif

I ain't lyin that's a blk club where ya white Mexican ass would b scared 2 go 2 cuz it's 2 many blk folk & ya white Becky Queens wit the good hair ain't n there & if there is a white Becky there she is lookin 4 a ? not a white Mexican like u... lol

Ja Rule and the Dj pointing at your suspect ass shirt in this pic, wondering how security let you get so close

@gee757 you really do be asking "where's Ja?????" after a natural or man made disaster...
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Damn Broadway still open. I haven't hit that club in damn near 15 years.

Why would anybody be scared to go to Broadway? :/
  • gee757
    Options
    U can go on any major hip hop mixtape site & find that tape wit fat joe shittin on the ? mafia so y'all ? ass virgins can believe wat u want
  • gee757
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »

Lol wat u know bout Broadway u from out here? Yeah that ? is still open & a scary white Mexican like stew would b scared cuz it's 2 many blk folk lol
  • gee757
    Options
    So they let you in to an "Upscale Club" With that t-shirt on?!?!?! So in other words they don't have upscale clubs in Good News?!?!?

We need your input on Renzel's recent snitching....

Smh look u faceless ? I can wear anything n the club meaning if it's a all white @ffair I can walk n that ? wit all blk cuz I'm connected...now ? & speak on the topic faceless bastard
  • Doesntmatter
    Doesntmatter Members Posts: 99 ✭✭
    Options
    So they let you in to an "Upscale Club" With that t-shirt on?!?!?! So in other words they don't have upscale clubs in Good News?!?!?

We need your input on Renzel's recent snitching....

Smh look u faceless ? I can wear anything n the club meaning if it's a all white @ffair I can walk n that ? wit all blk cuz I'm connected...now ? & speak on the topic faceless bastard

I'm also a ? . You forgot to point that out.

Can someone start a topic about Renzel snitching so the ? can address his fathers snitching.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

Lol wat u know bout Broadway u from out here? Yeah that ? is still open & a scary white Mexican like stew would b scared cuz it's 2 many blk folk lol

U ever been to the club in downtown niggaville USA listening to real Crunk music like 3-6 and Lil Jon at the height of Crunk music when ? was gettin stomped out for reppin the wrong side of town?
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Stew Are you really mexican lmao? No disrespect by all mines and if you aren't then why does gee call you Mexican?
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ? right though

LA Reid

Clive Davis

Rumors of Puffy

• BelovedAfeni
    Options
    ? I never seen Jimmy Iovine wit a chick

ok Dre

But none post op
  • BelovedAfeni
    Options
    Nah Im bugging

Afeni would be ashamed
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

U ever been to the club in downtown niggaville USA listening to real Crunk music like 3-6 and Lil Jon at the height of Crunk music when ? was gettin stomped out for reppin the wrong side of town?

Club Crucial circa 2003
    Club Vision circa 2001 Bankhead Hwy! They used to try to park you on setup hill. It was always a possibility your car wouldnt be there later. After the club eat at the Huddle House at the truck stop.

@gee757 I was there in 97-2001. I remember Planet Beach and Pier 21 on base when they used to shoot at the sailors. Broadway was a shack. They had the dance floor side(Hiphop) and the other side with the lights on(ol skool). Your flip phone would only work on the (ol Skool) side.

Is Club Cheetah still open in Ocean View?
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    @Stew Are you really mexican lmao? No disrespect by all mines and if you aren't then why does gee call you Mexican?

Lol black and Rican bruh. He used to call me white until he seen my pic he just can't accept the fact that all black folks aren't ? hoodrats like him.

He keeps calling me a ? which I find .... disturbing, given his record of "proving" non-virginity...

Wouldn't be surprised if this crypto-? @gee757 sends me a PM soon smfh
  • gee757
    Options
    @caddo the Broadway still b jumpin & there's a cheetas still out here
    The_Jackal wrote: »

U ain't seen that fool? He looks like a straight Mexican ain't no ? n him lol

Lol black and Rican bruh. He used to call me white until he seen my pic he just can't accept the fact that all black folks aren't ? hoodrats like him.

Ain't no blk man gonna say they don't like blk women like u & praise white women like u do
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Hold on hold on....

We all know, hate him or love him, 50 is some what of a genius.

You think @gee757 could actually be 50cent? On some reverse advertising ? .

I mean seriously, you could start a thread about the government causing the earthquake in Haiti, and some how this ? will find a way to link it to 50 and next thing you know it becomes a 50 thread......again.

You smart 50.....you smart

Bumblesnaps
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I wouldn't be ashamed if your parents left you in the baby box when you was young.

You deserve to be fatherless smdh
  • nc81
    nc81 Members Posts: 251 ✭✭
    Options
    Yall talking about the 757 yall remember Gary's
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    vybz wrote: »
    Thid ? beyond obessed with 50

No u foriegn ? u r obsessed wit me I'm on topik I posted a pik of a tee of a mixtape that fat Joe was shittin on the ? mafia...whille u & other ? ? s came n here on some ? ? tryna flirt wit me instead of speaking on the topic.....again all y'all ? ? need 2 ? if u ain't from bad newz & don't worry about how I feel about woodface fukin ?
    LMAO gee you need help, why do you pay 50 so much attention? first it's the newspaper clippings and now this? my theory is that you have a crush on 50 and this makes you angry because your in denial about your faggy tendencies, am I right?

No u need help I have a legit reason not to like that muuunkee face shady cracka lover ? .....I will not stop shittin on that housenigger till he's rottin n a cell or dead n the dirt..& I'll probably still ? on that muuunkee after then & u & who ever got something to say need 2 ? cuz Idgaf how nun of y'all ? ? feel

i dnt get how u can hate a ? so bad. idont even think ja n em hate 50 as much as u do