Comments

• Young Gunner
    Young Gunner Members Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm still mad how they did Wade ?
  • Young Gunner
    Young Gunner Members Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Major "dem devours" being handed out tommrow! I'm calling 6 off the rip right now:
    Adam rose
    Curtis axel
    Ryback
    Cameron
    Sandow
    Orton
    Random NXT ?
    Wade barret

Got two right. Still time for the others lol
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dutch Mantell gone too
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I get four more right I'm having a pizza party!
  • Cymicaldane
    Cymicaldane Members Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alex Riley be that guy who wins the "How the heck did he manage to be employed this long?" award. Hornswoggle being the runner up (and i believe that he had one strike left on the wellness programme)

With WB they basically went "Eff it, that guy is gone anyway".

Cameron had nuclear heat on her according to the dirt sheets. So no surprise there

El Torito - Meh
    Santino - Retired one or two years ago. No big loss.
    Zeb - He hated the travel

Some rumours are saying that Orton could be done as well.

I could see Tamina go. Her last name wont do her any favors. And WWE have fired injured people before
    Alicia Fox should be gone. Mark Henry maybe. Contract is coming up and they havent had anything he could do for a while now.
    Ryback, Titus and Swagger. First two are in the dog house and the third have been treading waters for at least a year now.

• TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Speaking of Barrett, im rewatching the nexus making their debut in 2010, damn that was awesome. Could have been great if cena didn't bury them like he did
  • TheBoyRo
    Options
    Sandow has been released. Nooooooooo
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »

didnt even know he was still on the roster

I thought Santino was already done in WWE due to a neck injury.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damien Sandow got them 'deavors
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sandow's release is the only one I'm not liking. That sucks.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They couldn't use Sandow in an R truth type role? Come on man
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    Speaking of Barrett, im rewatching the nexus making their debut in 2010, damn that was awesome. Could have been great if cena didn't bury them like he did

didn't Jericho say they should've lost to em but Cena refused?
  • jono
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    TheBoyRo wrote: »

didn't Jericho say they should've lost to em but Cena refused?
    I
    Jericho AND Edge were against it.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alex Riley be that guy who wins the "How the heck did he manage to be employed this long?" award. Hornswoggle being the runner up (and i believe that he had one strike left on the wellness programme)

With WB they basically went "Eff it, that guy is gone anyway".

Cameron had nuclear heat on her according to the dirt sheets. So no surprise there

El Torito - Meh
    Santino - Retired one or two years ago. No big loss.
    Zeb - He hated the travel

Some rumours are saying that Orton could be done as well.

I could see Tamina go. Her last name wont do her any favors. And WWE have fired injured people before
    Alicia Fox should be gone. Mark Henry maybe. Contract is coming up and they havent had anything he could do for a while now.
    Ryback, Titus and Swagger. First two are in the dog house and the third have been treading waters for at least a year now.

I doubt they get rid of Orton he's still a big deal in the company but the rest of those names are more than likely out the door. I think somebody on here that Titus had a job with the University of Miami when his contact was up.
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    jono wrote: »

Smh this was my ? right here too b. I always thought Wade would be a bigtime heel for years.

Thought Alex Riley had potential too
  • jono
    Options
    Didn't care for Sandow. Good comedic character with the Mizdow thing but otherwise not a big loss.

The biggeat loss so far is Barrett. I got a feeling he will be outshined before the day is over.
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    Didn't care for Sandow. Good comedic character with the Mizdow thing but otherwise not a big loss.

The biggeat loss so far is Barrett. I got a feeling he will be outshined before the day is over.

Any predictions?

Also, where the hell ya getting the news about the releases? I only know about it from ya posts lol
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They only releasing people that nobody has seen and haven't been used in a long ass time, nobody that will be missed.
  • jono
    edited May 2016
    Options
    MillzOG wrote: »

Any predictions?

Also, where the hell ya getting the news about the releases? I only know about it from ya posts lol

WWE.com is dropping em.

Im thinking Mark Henry, he serves no purpose but as a long time guy (20 years believe it or not) he might be safe. They could always transition him elsewhere.

Might get one or two more middling guys too.
  • Cymicaldane
    Cymicaldane Members Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Henry is a safe pick. As i said above his contract is coming up for renewal. And he haven't done jack in quite a while. Henry is also 44 years old and he have been around for 20 years now. I think only Taker, HHH and Kane have been around longer of those that are active
  • jono
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Most of these people had to see it coming.

Fandango, Social Outcasts, Goldust, Breeze all making it to TV regularly now to serve as jobbers.

Darren Young appeared on TV out of nowhere this week or he'd be on the chopping block too b

Which means the "Superstars" talent is up for release.

Im interested in seeing if Sin Cara or Jack Swagger manage to survive.
  • TheBoyRo
    Options
    With all that talent coming up from NXT, there releases were bound to happen