Lessons for the Fatherless aka How to Think Like a Man

Options
124»

Comments

• Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I LEARNED MOST LESSONS FROM WATCHING MY DAD.90% TO 99% OF DADS OPINIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS WERE CORRECT.
  • J.Clinton
    J.Clinton Members Posts: 413 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Sion's 2016 Tips for Grown men (some of yall might remember when I posted this a while back)

-For cologne: Versace Eros, ? Swiss Army, ? Axe ? whatever local ? you ? is wearing. Invest in Prada, Cartier, Jean Paul Gaultier, Versace, Burberry those are ? colognes, SMELL like a man leave the pharmacy ? alone.

-Go invest in furniture ? SMMFH, I know ? is still young but still, my little bros have friends like that, they got an apartment but furniture/bedsheets all mismatch n ? and they wonder why they cant keep a woman.

-Learn how to cook and take care of yourselves b/c these 2016 broads wont or don't know how. No ? fast food, dead that ? SMMFH show a woman why you better than all the other ? . Cooking is not hard and after age 16 yall should have learned by now. Chicken is not hard to make (remember ppl look like how they eat).

- work out and get in/stay in shape, ? got the Wale posture and getting mad the Rosa Acosta types wont give them the time of day or accept their friend request/follow them on IG SMMFH. In the words of the late great Chad Butler "top notch hoes get the most not the lesser, trash like to ? fo 40 dollas in da club".

-Leave the ciroc alone and save money investing in cheaper drinks (and when u go out to the bars stick to one drink SMMFH, ? drink themselves ? stupid and broke). Invest in some wine, if you're on a budget get to know your local liquor store and try to find something more within your budget (I'll post some later). Don't forget to cop olives and cheese too. If you can cook a good fish too you're gold. - it's light and real healthy.

-Make a woman feel like a woman, take her out to do new ? , dinner and movie can come after yall settle in and are cool but never in the early stages IMO. Take your girl to the gun range, strip club, ? /? shows, the opera theatre, boxing match, festivals (especially food and cultural festivals), soccer game (basketball is played and women dont watch football American women might be the exception tho, Im tellin u the feel of a soccer crowd is just diff't take her to a soccer game), go dancing, ? you'd even do better just having a simple car ride and talking there's so much more you could do.

-Know the difference between a yamp and a good woman, a yamp not gonna understand the above, but a good woman will. If you're a female and reading this and you've never experienced any of the above then you know which of the two categories you fall into.

-Got dayum ? groom yourselves, shave, keep your lineup right, BATHE. Know how to dress, know when to be relaxed and when to switch it up. On a Sunday yo ass shouldn't be dipped in ya best suit unless you going to church or something, thats a day of relaxa.... - you ? get it SMMFH

- Don't bother with nightclubs go to lounges, R&B, Jazz lounges have the prettiest women. Stay at the bar that's where all the hot girls are. And for you strip club ? , stop trying to ? the strippers they've heard it all before, go for the bartenders and waitresses - that's where the good ? is.

-Invest in some suits and tailored clothing, invest in some watches, look respectable. I think its a generational thing but these new ? dress like clowns ? rockin leather pants and ? SMMFH. Entertainers can do that cuz its a music video - you can't. You can't wear jays everywhere get yourselves a good boot or wingtips SMMFH. And you dress shirt cats need to invest in a shirt stay, costs $10 but makes sure your shirt don't look sloppy. Military ? know what I'm talkin about.

-Make a woman feel at home & relaxed SMMFH, use incenses every few days to create an aroma, women pay attention to detail

-If you're over the age of 25 no if you over the age of 19 you should not have ? posters on your walls SMMFH, you need paintings.

-Hide the 360 and bring out the Wii or PS3 (you'll thank me later)

-Dont talk so much, less is more ? - know that - less is more, get her to talk, learn her, build slang with her, put details into your math and think ahead

-Keep the car clean and SMELLING clean SMMFH

-This shouldn't even be on here but ? these days cease to amaze me SMMFH, invest in some books, the weirdest ? to me is a living room with no book shelves or nothing.

- Discipline your finances - how many of you believe you'd be further along or richer today if you were more disciplined ? I say that to say, over 21 you should be trying to save whatever money you can so you live better tomorrow. You don't need to make a lot of money to save money, but you need to discipline how you spend so you can save money not buying frivolous things or eating out all the time.

-Never let a woman see you stingy, some chicks you have to be willing to spend money, doesn't even have to be on nothing major like for ex. if you on a date at a restaurant and you wasting 5-10 minutes over who's gonna pay the bill or waiting on her to pay her own, ? just pack up go home and forget about it, she'll never respect you SMMFH. Be a man and take charge, it's really not tricking if you got it, hell it's not tricking at all, it's called being "courteous" and "chivalrous". Buying a ? a new TV when you've only know her for 3 weeks is tricking, picking up the tab is NOT.

And remember...... Finding the right woman is also about being the right you, get outside yourselves..... follow these rules and you'll have panties falling, ? pouring out their hearts to you and women bending over backwards (and frontwards) for you.

Decent advice...why everything got to be about impressing a ? tho??? ? these ? man. They never try to step they ? up for dudes. It's okay for ? to sit back on they ass, while our whole lives need to be centered on catering and catching they attention. ? should want to do better for themselves and stop putting they self worth in a punk ass ? . Most of these ? dumb as ? and good at ? but creating a bunch of problems. I aint never had to do nothing u mentioned to get quality ? . It ain't that serious (maybe for lame ? it is). Cool advice for self-improvement, but ? shouldn't be giving a ? about what these ? think, even if u not getting ? . Live for other enjoyments in life besides a ? .
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't be a slave to a car note
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J.Clinton wrote: »
    Sion's 2016 Tips for Grown men (some of yall might remember when I posted this a while back)

-For cologne: Versace Eros, ? Swiss Army, ? Axe ? whatever local ? you ? is wearing. Invest in Prada, Cartier, Jean Paul Gaultier, Versace, Burberry those are ? colognes, SMELL like a man leave the pharmacy ? alone.

-Go invest in furniture ? SMMFH, I know ? is still young but still, my little bros have friends like that, they got an apartment but furniture/bedsheets all mismatch n ? and they wonder why they cant keep a woman.

-Learn how to cook and take care of yourselves b/c these 2016 broads wont or don't know how. No ? fast food, dead that ? SMMFH show a woman why you better than all the other ? . Cooking is not hard and after age 16 yall should have learned by now. Chicken is not hard to make (remember ppl look like how they eat).

- work out and get in/stay in shape, ? got the Wale posture and getting mad the Rosa Acosta types wont give them the time of day or accept their friend request/follow them on IG SMMFH. In the words of the late great Chad Butler "top notch hoes get the most not the lesser, trash like to ? fo 40 dollas in da club".

-Leave the ciroc alone and save money investing in cheaper drinks (and when u go out to the bars stick to one drink SMMFH, ? drink themselves ? stupid and broke). Invest in some wine, if you're on a budget get to know your local liquor store and try to find something more within your budget (I'll post some later). Don't forget to cop olives and cheese too. If you can cook a good fish too you're gold. - it's light and real healthy.

-Make a woman feel like a woman, take her out to do new ? , dinner and movie can come after yall settle in and are cool but never in the early stages IMO. Take your girl to the gun range, strip club, ? /? shows, the opera theatre, boxing match, festivals (especially food and cultural festivals), soccer game (basketball is played and women dont watch football American women might be the exception tho, Im tellin u the feel of a soccer crowd is just diff't take her to a soccer game), go dancing, ? you'd even do better just having a simple car ride and talking there's so much more you could do.

-Know the difference between a yamp and a good woman, a yamp not gonna understand the above, but a good woman will. If you're a female and reading this and you've never experienced any of the above then you know which of the two categories you fall into.

-Got dayum ? groom yourselves, shave, keep your lineup right, BATHE. Know how to dress, know when to be relaxed and when to switch it up. On a Sunday yo ass shouldn't be dipped in ya best suit unless you going to church or something, thats a day of relaxa.... - you ? get it SMMFH

- Don't bother with nightclubs go to lounges, R&B, Jazz lounges have the prettiest women. Stay at the bar that's where all the hot girls are. And for you strip club ? , stop trying to ? the strippers they've heard it all before, go for the bartenders and waitresses - that's where the good ? is.

-Invest in some suits and tailored clothing, invest in some watches, look respectable. I think its a generational thing but these new ? dress like clowns ? rockin leather pants and ? SMMFH. Entertainers can do that cuz its a music video - you can't. You can't wear jays everywhere get yourselves a good boot or wingtips SMMFH. And you dress shirt cats need to invest in a shirt stay, costs $10 but makes sure your shirt don't look sloppy. Military ? know what I'm talkin about.

-Make a woman feel at home & relaxed SMMFH, use incenses every few days to create an aroma, women pay attention to detail

-If you're over the age of 25 no if you over the age of 19 you should not have ? posters on your walls SMMFH, you need paintings.

-Dont talk so much, less is more ? - know that - less is more, get her to talk, learn her, build slang with her, put details into your math and think ahead

-This shouldn't even be on here but ? these days cease to amaze me SMMFH, invest in some books, the weirdest ? to me is a living room with no book shelves or nothing.

- Discipline your finances - how many of you believe you'd be further along or richer today if you were more disciplined ? I say that to say, over 21 you should be trying to save whatever money you can so you live better tomorrow. You don't need to make a lot of money to save money, but you need to discipline how you spend so you can save money not buying frivolous things or eating out all the time.

-Never let a woman see you stingy, some chicks you have to be willing to spend money, doesn't even have to be on nothing major like for ex. if you on a date at a restaurant and you wasting 5-10 minutes over who's gonna pay the bill or waiting on her to pay her own, ? just pack up go home and forget about it, she'll never respect you SMMFH. Be a man and take charge, it's really not tricking if you got it, hell it's not tricking at all, it's called being "courteous" and "chivalrous". Buying a ? a new TV when you've only know her for 3 weeks is tricking, picking up the tab is NOT.

And remember...... Finding the right woman is also about being the right you, get outside yourselves..... follow these rules and you'll have panties falling, ? pouring out their hearts to you and women bending over backwards (and frontwards) for you.

Decent advice...why everything got to be about impressing a ? tho??? ? these ? man. They never try to step they ? up for dudes. It's okay for ? to sit back on they ass, while our whole lives need to be centered on catering and catching they attention. ? should want to do better for themselves and stop putting they self worth in a punk ass ? . Most of these ? dumb as ? and good at ? but creating a bunch of problems. I aint never had to do nothing u mentioned to get quality ? . It ain't that serious (maybe for lame ? it is). Cool advice for self-improvement, but ? shouldn't be giving a ? about what these ? think, even if u not getting ? . Live for other enjoyments in life besides a ? .

I think those things are mutually beneficial...
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yo, this is a weird thread
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only thing that mattered to me: don't concern yourself with what or how another man is doing.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only thing that mattered to me: don't concern yourself with what or how another man is doing.

That's horrible advice
  • MrMinimalist
    MrMinimalist Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J.Clinton wrote: »

The things that Sion said is not only toward women but for mostly yourself along with other people. It's best to be a presentable and diverse man. What you said about women is correct. When a thorough women sees those qualities in a man, she can step up her game or she already got her business right that she can match with the man.