Body Washed Up On Brooklyn Beach Affiliated With Bobby Shmurda’s G Stone Crips Crew

Options

Comments

• Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? like this only hurts bobby. id be surprised if he gets out because nyc has done their damnest to redefine the citys image from the 90s to now and theyll be dammned if they let smurda ? it up.

They tried to rename the block that Biggie grew on after him. They ? on that man soul. Said he was a obese ? dealer and didn't represent anything good.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    5 Grand wrote: »
    vybz wrote: »
    A dead body that washed up on the Brooklyn beach turns out to be an affiliate of Bobby Shmurda's GS9 crew.

According to a report from DNA Info yesterday, a dead body that washed up on Manhattan Beach this past Monday (May 2) is allegedly affiliated with Bobby Shmurda’s G Stone Crips crew.

28-year old Peter Martinez, who was reportedly a high ranking member of the GS9 crew, was found wrapped in plastic bags with duct tape on his face and 100 pounds of cement covering his feet. Sources tell DNA Info that Martinez, who has a pregnant girlfriend, was missing for three weeks and owed someone money.

Investigators believe Martinez's murderers put his feet in a bucket and then poured the cement in. However, they “botched” the job because air got in, causing him to float to the surface of the water, officials said.

The investigation is still ongoing, and no arrests have been made yet.

@ the bolded. Nope. They didn't "botch the job". I remember taking a Criminal Justice course and my instructor said that when a body is submerged in water it always rises to the top. It just takes a matter of time for the body to fill with air and rise, even if the feet are in a bucket of cement.

So if you ever want to dispose of a body, don't "? him in the ass and throw him over the bridge".

The best way to dispose of a body is to exterminate the corpse. There won't be any evidence, just ashes.

i don't think that means what you think it means.

I mean build a firepit and throw the body in. There won't be any DNA evidence.

It beats throwing the body in a lake or pond and have the corpse rise to the surface three months later.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    A dead body that washed up on the Brooklyn beach turns out to be an affiliate of Bobby Shmurda's GS9 crew.

According to a report from DNA Info yesterday, a dead body that washed up on Manhattan Beach this past Monday (May 2) is allegedly affiliated with Bobby Shmurda’s G Stone Crips crew.

28-year old Peter Martinez, who was reportedly a high ranking member of the GS9 crew, was found wrapped in plastic bags with duct tape on his face and 100 pounds of cement covering his feet. Sources tell DNA Info that Martinez, who has a pregnant girlfriend, was missing for three weeks and owed someone money.

Investigators believe Martinez's murderers put his feet in a bucket and then poured the cement in. However, they “botched” the job because air got in, causing him to float to the surface of the water, officials said.

@ the bolded. Nope. They didn't "botch the job". I remember taking a Criminal Justice course and my instructor said that when a body is submerged in water it always rises to the top. It just takes a matter of time for the body to fill with air and rise, even if the feet are in a bucket of cement.

So if you ever want to dispose of a body, don't "? him in the ass and throw him over the bridge".

The best way to dispose of a body is to exterminate the corpse. There won't be any evidence, just ashes.

It beats throwing the body in a lake or pond and have the corpse rise to the surface three months later.

Bru do u know how long it takes a body to fully burn to ash and how hot it has to be? ? u Just say that ? like ? just got pre built fire pits in play before they wack a ?
  • 5 Grand
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »

Bru do u know how long it takes a body to fully burn to ass and how hot it has to be? ? u Just say that ? like ? just got pre built fire pits in play before they wack a ?

Well if you don't want to get life in prison, wouldn't it make sense to destroy the evidence?

No cause of death
    No signs of a struggle
    No dna evidence
    You can't even prove the person is dead, technically they're just missing.

The prosecutor doesn't have much of a case if there's no proof that the person is dead.
  • TayGettem
    Options

Bru do u know how long it takes a body to fully burn to ass and how hot it has to be? ? u Just say that ? like ? just got pre built fire pits in play before they wack a ?

Well if you don't want to get life in prison, wouldn't it make sense to destroy the evidence?

No cause of death
    No signs of a struggle
    No dna evidence

The prosecutor doesn't have much of a case if there's no proof that the person is dead.

There's so many different ways that are easier than burning cuz u know burning a body smells like....well ur burning a fckin body
  • 5 Grand
    Options

No cause of death
    No signs of a struggle
    No dna evidence

There's so many different ways that are easier than burning cuz u know burning a body smells like....well ur burning a fckin body

If the flames are hot enough you won't smell a thing
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No cause of death
    No signs of a struggle
    No dna evidence

Wait for it everyone ... Wait for it....

env8i20dawrs.gif
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No cause of death
    No signs of a struggle
    No dna evidence

Lmfao, im sure there are not many people that know what a body smells like it aint weed or bbq. Like ? gone be in the hood like that smell like a body burning. Lol
  • TayGettem
    Options

No cause of death
    No signs of a struggle
    No dna evidence

.....what science class they teach in yo school b. I know u old af but got damn if they ain't teach u better in the 80's
    The Recipe wrote: »

No cause of death
    No signs of a struggle
    No dna evidence

Lmfao, im sure there are not many people that know what a body smells like it aint weed or bbq. Like ? gone be in the hood like that smell like a body burning. Lol

Bro a dead body is a distinctive smell just like a rotting corpse is distinctive a burning body is worse
  • joshrock
    joshrock Members Posts: 239 ✭✭
    Options
    Damn!! "CEMENT COVERING HIS FEET" <<that ? ? over the wrong people,he was better off getting shot.vxjivb7h49w0.jpg

This ? hair lookin like a hot air balloon. No wonder that body popped up.

• lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Not necessarily.

I think theres a murder trial going on in the Niagara Falls area. The suspected murderers family owns a farm and is said to have tried to dispose of a body in a "livestock incinerator". Detectives are still on the guys ass and are building a case.....but that could be due to circumstantial evidence.
  • 5 Grand
    Options
    lethal5 wrote: »

Not necessarily.

I think theres a murder trial going on in the Niagara Falls area. The suspected murderers family owns a farm and is said to have tried to dispose of a body in a "livestock incinerator". Detectives are still on the guys ass and are building a case.....but that could be due to circumstantial evidence.

Well if he used an incinerator, how can the detectives prove that the victim is dead?
  • lethal5
    Options
    Im thinking they must have sum other evidence
  • 5 Grand
    Options

Like what?

If the body is thoroughly burned to ashes then how can you prove the person is dead?

You can't prove something doesn't exist.

The defense attorney can simply say, "The so-called victim is still alive, he's just missing. There's no actual proof that he's dead". Then its up to the prosecutor to prove the victim is dead, which he can't do.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rest in ?

@chase n bundleZ
  • Jabu_Rule
    Options

Like what?

If the body is thoroughly burned to ashes then how can you prove the person is dead?

The defense attorney can simply say, "The so-called victim is still alive, he's just missing. There's no actual proof that he's dead". Then its up to the prosecutor to prove the victim is dead, which he can't do.

All you really have to do is place the person on the scene. People are convicted all the time without a body. Usually though, it's because a tool was left behind or a vehicle, or article of the persons property. Or the burn was incomplete.

https://privatelabresults.com/cremated-remains-dna-testing/
    Because no two funeral homes or crematoriums are the same, the only way to know if DNA is present in cremated remains is to test them in a laboratory that specializes and uses the latest technology in forensic cremation. Finding DNA in cremated remains is contingent upon the amount of oxygen that was available, length of time in, and of course the temperature of, the incinerator. These all drastically vary because each funeral home & crematorium have different models and types of incinerators and each will vary in age and quality of maintenance which will affect the overall effectiveness of the cremation. No funeral home or crematorium have the same incinerator and do not cremate a body the same way.

The majority of the cremated remains sent and tested by Private Lab Results typically will have large fragmented bone and or teeth that can be tested for trace amounts of DNA.

In the past five years new research has greatly heightened forensic scientists’ knowledge of how to detect and extract DNA from skeletal remains that have been subjected to extreme heat. However, most forensic scientists and laboratories around the world still struggle to retrieve usable DNA. This is because many do not have access to, or are unaware of, new alternative approaches which can undeniably increase the amount and quality of DNA information drawn from cremated human remains.

DNA is typically destroyed by high temperature when a proper cremation is conducted. However because of the inconsistencies of funeral home and crematorium industrial cremators or incinerators, Private Lab Results labs has been successful in doing so.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Him feet stink
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I'm not going to look up the actually temperature because I'm too lazy, but when a body cremated it burns at a rate much higher than a litte old fireplace or fire pit whether you use coal and tires or wood.

Come on guys. A lot of ppl talk knowledge of gang and criminal activity on this board, and you can tell who knows what they talking about, i don't doubt some of you are thorough.
    But not one person on this board has experience burning bodies. I don't give a ? how tough or entrenched in gang life you are...burning bodies to ashes is something you not doing unless you have a creamatory. It's not efficient, practical, or easy. I'm not talking from personal experience obviously, I'm talking from basic science.

I've never smelled a dead body, thankfully, but from what I've read the smell is so distinctive and foul that ppl up to a mile away can smell and call police, especially if you don't have ventilation. When Genghis khan killed and burned millions of ppl, the smell was so bad on that trail that it lasted hundreds of years. Some say it still stinks today.

There are plenty of ways to dispose of a body that are much easier than Burning. If you gonna say some ? , at least know what you talking about.

Again I'm no body disposer expert, but burning up a body would not be first thing on my list or on my list at all. (All this is assuming you live in semi populated area. If you live in boondocks of nebraska, you might could do it.. But even then you better off getting a pig farm and just having them eat up all traces of the body, which they will).

Or how about you just don't ? a dude.

But i laugh at ppl saying any ol thing as if they know. Again I'm not talking on the whole ic, its clear some of you know your stuff, and it shows... But when ppl say ? like "why not just burn it" you looking real foolish
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can still ID a body that's been burned to ashes...it's a bit hard but it's possible
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I'm not going to look up the actually temperature because I'm too lazy, but when a body cremated it burns at a rate much higher than a litte old fireplace or fire pit whether you use coal and tires or wood.

Come on guys. A lot of ppl talk knowledge of gang and criminal activity on this board, and you can tell who knows what they talking about, i don't doubt some of you are thorough.
    But not one person on this board has experience burning bodies. I don't give a ? how tough or entrenched in gang life you are...burning bodies to ashes is something you not doing unless you have a creamatory. It's not efficient, practical, or easy. I'm not talking from personal experience obviously, I'm talking from basic science.

I've never smelled a dead body, thankfully, but from what I've read the smell is so distinctive and foul that ppl up to a mile away can smell and call police, especially if you don't have ventilation. When Genghis khan killed and burned millions of ppl, the smell was so bad on that trail that it lasted hundreds of years. Some say it still stinks today.

There are plenty of ways to dispose of a body that are much easier than Burning. If you gonna say some ? , at least know what you talking about.

Again I'm no body disposer expert, but burning up a body would not be first thing on my list or on my list at all. (All this is assuming you live in semi populated area. If you live in boondocks of nebraska, you might could do it.. But even then you better off getting a pig farm and just having them eat up all traces of the body, which they will).

But i laugh at ppl saying any ol thing as if they know. Again I'm not talking on the whole ic, its clear some of you know your stuff, and it shows... But when ppl say ? like "why not just burn it" you looking real foolish

After 911, a few weeks later certain trains were put back in service and i had to transfer from the A to the 4 at Fulton\Broadway Nassau. That's pretty much right up the street from ground zero. The smell of 100s of dead bodies was insane and there was a wind coming into the station carrying the stench.

In 2009 a dude in Canada was arrested for killing hookers and feeding them to pigs. I don't think they found much, but they found something and he also left personal articles behind.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Pickton
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    You can still ID a body that's been burned to ashes...it's a bit hard but it's possible

Gotta take the teeth out so it's no dental records
  • Jabu_Rule
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »

Gotta take the teeth out so it's no dental records

Look at the post i made regarding dna test and crematoriums. Burned bone fragments can be tested for dna with the right technology (which America most certainly has). Many crematoriums leave fragments behind.
  • lethal5
    Options

Like what?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/news/bosma-gone-three-years-1.3568630
    This weekend marks the third anniversary of his disappearance, which prompted a desperate search and public pleas for his safe return. But those hopes ended when charred remains were found in a livestock incinerator on a farm in Ayr, Ont.

The bones were burned beyond the point that DNA testing could identify them, but investigators believe they belong to Bosma.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/news/bosma-gone-three-years-1.3568630

...so it looks like the got other reasons to believe they got the right body, cause they couldnt test the bones alone, cause they were burnt so bad.
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jabu_Rule wrote: »

After 911, a few weeks later certain trains were put back in service and i had to transfer from the A to the 4 at Fulton\Broadway Nassau. That's pretty much right up the street from ground zero. The smell of 100s of dead bodies was insane and there was a wind coming into the station carrying the stench.

In 2009 a dude in Canada was arrested for killing hookers and feeding them to pigs. I don't think they found much, but they found something and he also left personal articles behind.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Pickton

i actually forgot all about that in my rant. 9/11 was a Tuesday and i went back to city on that Friday and you absolutely right. The smell was insane, not to mention all the missing posters ppl put up.

So i guess i have smelled dead bodies. I completely blocked that out