The Official Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase 3 thread - Now Showing -"Thor:RAGNAROK"

Options

Comments

• lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    focus wrote: »
    Dope movie.

Panther was dope...outside of costume. Thats when he commanded the most respect. I know this a predominantly black forum, and we have to get behind dude, which is fine...but be honest, dude was NOT puttin in work like that as Panther. Thats cool, it wasnt his movie and theres time for all that. They still did him justice, but its just funny reading all these comments about how he was killin it. In no way did he body anyone in that movie. The dopest thing he did was in the trailer and he was a non factor in the biggest fight of the movie. Lets be clear.

He barely took any blows and had everybody running. You compare the way he fought versus everyone else, I think it's clear that he would have beaten anyone one on one. The fact that he didn't ? Bucky is because everytime he got close, somebody interfered and gave Bucky a chance to escape.

Put some respect on T'Challa's name.

Basically. Bucky (a lethal ? in his own right) was getting worked on that rooftop until that German attack chopper showed up.
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Mciti wrote: »
    focus wrote: »
    Dope movie.

Panther was dope...outside of costume. Thats when he commanded the most respect. I know this a predominantly black forum, and we have to get behind dude, which is fine...but be honest, dude was NOT puttin in work like that as Panther. Thats cool, it wasnt his movie and theres time for all that. They still did him justice, but its just funny reading all these comments about how he was killin it. In no way did he body anyone in that movie. The dopest thing he did was in the trailer and he was a non factor in the biggest fight of the movie. Lets be clear.

I think the process and wait and also complete ? shock that he made it into a live action movie,has people overrating his appearance. BP could of been eating a apple and ? would of said manneeeeeeeeeee BP bodied that apple!!

LOL. Basically. You got ? in this thread biggin him up based on "but but but, if this had happened, and if that hadnt happened, plus this other thing..and one on one...then Panther wouldve blah blah blah something something murdered ? .

Honestly, Falcon >>> BP in this movie by a long shot. And thats fine. Falcon been puttin in work, Panther will have his moment. It was just nice to see 3 Black Avengers on screen.

Im ready to see BP and his bodyguard get they HHH and Chyna on tho.

• Agrv2385
    Agrv2385 Members Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    i dont know why some of yall sayin that givin cap a chick felt rushed. it was the daughter of the chick he was in love with and missed out on. plus she was his neighbor tryin to get the d in the last movie. damn tony got pepper, thor got jane, even hulk green ass got bw but cap dont deserve no happyness!!?? movie was dope af it got everythinng right bvs got wrong as far as pacing and build. spidey was funny as hell and spot on so was ant man. and giant man left me speechless. like someone said wouldve been dope to see them fight those super soldiers before the video but ? it thats nit picking. but thats how we paced it was, i couldve easiy watched another 15 of them fightin. and nah i aint leavin out panther, dude was regal as ? and the accent really added to it. his fightin style was dope too. ws is still the best cap movie but this is the best AVENGERS movie. ? had heart
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Bucky under that mind control was a beast I believe he may(keyword MAY) have beat the wheels off BP cause of the fact he wouldn't hold back.

I was just thinking that. It almost seemed like after he regained consciousness he lost his edge.

Captain America: Winter Soldier Bucky under that mind control vs Black Panther would've been crazy to watch. lol
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Why wouldn't cap ride for Bucky when Bucky was innocent
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    People dumb they hinted at a Sharon relationship at WS
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I cant believe ? hating on Black Panther
    Who tf was gon beat him in this movie......nobody
  • Young Gunner
    Young Gunner Members Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What did everyone think of the Spider-Man introduction?
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    gemini86 wrote: »
    ? = extended clips.

you from the south?

yes.

explains alot. So you guys call extended clips "? ?"

Dont make me curb stomp you, Akademics.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did anyone else have an audience that clapped during the Captain America/helicopter scene?

It was nice to know people appreciated stuff like that. Cap doesn't give up. Ever.

I swear i was in the theater bout to clap at that end of that helicopter scene cap and winter soldier was damn near bout to ? each other lol them two be going at it
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    On a more important note. I pray to ? that Marvel do another origins story for Spiderman. How many times do we have to see uncle Ben get his wig split?

Bruh why would they do another origin when they already established him. They said from the get go they're not doing an origin you old ? ?

For one you goofy little bastard they done it twice already and in those said the same thing before production. For two Marvel doesn't have 100% complete control Sony still has a say now watch your tone look in the mirror and smack yourself for being disrespectful you head detective looking little stubby ? boy

Marvel Been saying they have creative control you ?
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    On a more important note. I pray to ? that Marvel do another origins story for Spiderman. How many times do we have to see uncle Ben get his wig split?

Bruh why would they do another origin when they already established him. They said from the get go they're not doing an origin you old ? ?

For one you goofy little bastard they done it twice already and in those said the same thing before production. For two Marvel doesn't have 100% complete control Sony still has a say now watch your tone look in the mirror and smack yourself for being disrespectful you head detective looking little stubby ? boy

Marvel Been saying they have creative control you ?

BUT 100% you ? . ? is wrong with you. Just keep it moving you're right I'm wrong b

Nah they do have 100% it was told about a month ago
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So what did CW get right, that Batman vs Superman didn't?

The ideological differences between heroes.

BvS came up with a plausible reason for Batman and Superman to be at odds but threw it out the window before they even fought. Out of no where, whatever reason Superman had for disliking Batman didn't matter because he was being blackmailed into fighting.

Here with Civil War, they fought for the same reasons they disagreed with one another. And when the stakes were raised to a fight to the death, the audience is emotionally invested with the characters to care about the outcome.

And Zemo's role was nothing short of poetic. He wasn't some super genius with billions of dollars at his disposal. He wasn't even outright evil. He was just a man who had lost his family and his country and that fueled him to do some horrific things to get revenge on the people responsible. His losses, which stemmed from Age of Ultron, gave him a certain degree of empathy toward Tony Stark and a Steve Rogers. He recognized that Stark lost his parents due to the same man who Rogers had lost. He managed to bring them both down to his level by putting them into a position to let vengence and desperation fuel their actions.

By comparison, what Lex did in BvS was random and contrived. In a way, Zemo managed to do what Joker did to Two Face in The Dark Knight AND what Lex was trying to do, only better.

*gives standing ovation*
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    Oh yeah Steve throwing the shield down signifies that there's no Captain America .
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man that ? bcotton is from Detroit. You know full damn well why he saying "? "

Back to the movie, that whole final scene with Black Panther and Zemo was perfect. The more I think about it, Zemo might really be a top 3 MCU villain even though he wasn't a flat out bad guy. He was about to blow his brains out and BP actually stopped him. After everything that happened, the fact that that happened is powerful as ? .

I'm definitely going to see this at least 2 more times in theater.

Definitely like how he stopped him b/c that was his coward way outta that. He wasn't gonna get off that easy
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man was like give me the shield, my father made it, you cant have it traitor. and cap threw it :)
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bucky under that mind control was a beast I believe he may(keyword MAY) have beat the wheels off BP cause of the fact he wouldn't hold back.

Bucky under the mind control was on par with T'Challa out of costume.

BP would've beat the dog ? out of him in costume.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "As a warrior, and as a King, how long do you think your friend can escape my vengeance"

"Vengeance has consumed you, it's consuming them... I'm done letting it consume me."

The living aren't done with you

BP= King of the dead too