The Official Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase 3 thread - Now Showing -"Thor:RAGNAROK"

Options

Comments

• bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ah yeh i forgot to say, probably the one thing that annoyed me was how hard cap was riding for bucky.

i mean its one thing to protect him because hes innocent and ? , but dude murked starks parents. Stark saw him punch his dad to death and choke his ma. Im not saying Cap shoulda let ironman ? bucky, but ? let them throw hands so he can vent a lil. By going as hard as he did against iron man it was Cap who eventually split the team. theres comes a certain point when you gotta step back and let the only two people effected by the situation work it out.
  • Agrv2385
    Agrv2385 Members Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i love how panther basically told his entire backstory in a few sentences. That way we dont have to waste time with the origin in his movie and get straight to some real ?
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Agrv2385 wrote: »
    i love how panther basically told his entire backstory in a few sentences. That way we dont have to waste time with the origin in his movie and get straight to some real ?

Same as spidey he explained basically that him not doing anything affected his life so now he fights the good fight
  • Mciti
    Mciti Members Posts: 232 ✭✭
    Options
    Surprised no one mentioned the Mark Furman line,? was hilarious to me
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Agrv2385 wrote: »

We're definitely getting a fleshed out story for his movie because casual fans have no idea that he has superhuman abilities as well. It wasn't just his fighting skill and mind that helped him go toe to toe with, Cap, WS, AND Hawkeye at different points. Dude ate Black Widows weapon as well though that was mostly due to his suit and will power.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    If General Ross would've turned into Red Hulk that would've been great lol. My son kept asking me is Rulk in this movie.

Co sign, they need to bring rulk in the mix. He would have been perfect. In the movie to give the team a hulk presence. I hope they bring rulk in eventually but the actor prolly too old. They can always get a new body to play the CGI rulk tho.
  • thegreatunknown
    thegreatunknown Members Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just saw it. Very good movie. Black Panther was dope..Spiderman and Ant Man had some good one liners. Cap was wrong though...
  • bdbdbd
    Options
    Just saw it. Very good movie. Black Panther was dope..Spiderman and Ant Man had some good one liners. Cap was wrong though...

cap was right....just maybe went about it the wrong way
  • bdbdbd
    Options
    ant man going giant tho.....was not expecting that at all

the way movies are nowadays im surprised that wasnt in the trailer.....so glad it wasnt though
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How the hell did they manage to keep Spiderman hidden in those early trailers? He's basically standing right with everyone in the airport scene and the scene their running at each other LOL

They edited him out
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    I cant believe ? hating on Black Panther
    Who tf was gon beat him in this movie......nobody

Nobody hatin, ? just swingin on his nuts. He was dope, sure...but exactly who did he body? What did he do that made him this unsurpassed force to be reckoned with?

That ? was STRUGGLING with Bucky, yet Spidey was playin with that ? . Caught his arm mid swing and gave him a compliment in the middle of battle lol. Alot of the time, it was just good to see Panther land on his feet after them blows lol.

Nah, he just black and ? love father figures.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why wouldn't cap ride for Bucky when Bucky was innocent

? no. He wasn't innocent. He literally toppled countries and killed Stark ppl.

? Bucky. Innocent ppl died when Cap was trying to help Bucky even when he wasn't being controlled.

And I think Ironman didn't go hard enough on Cap and Bucky. He was keeping his Repulsor beams to the minimal and didn't use rockets on them.

• Shizlansky
    Options
    I like when Ross said where is Thor and Hulk?

And refered to them as Nukes
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Great ? movie. Just some of the fight scenes was choppy with the cgi.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Spiderman still seemed way more CGI than the rest of the people. He was added like 3/4 of the way into production though so they may not have had time to edit the suit up fully, but in a lot of scenes he just stood out too much computerized.
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Did this ? watch the same movie we did?

Maybe not, but you didnt answer my question, so who knows. In the movie I saw, Panther bodied no one. Who did he in the special director's cut that you saw?
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    focus wrote: »
    gns wrote: »
    I cant believe ? hating on Black Panther
    Who tf was gon beat him in this movie......nobody

Nobody hatin, ? just swingin on his nuts. He was dope, sure...but exactly who did he body? What did he do that made him this unsurpassed force to be reckoned with?

That ? was STRUGGLING with Bucky, yet Spidey was playin with that ? . Caught his arm mid swing and gave him a compliment in the middle of battle lol. Alot of the time, it was just good to see Panther land on his feet after them blows lol.

Nah, he just black and ? love father figures.

Yea. BP was winning most of the 1v1s vs Bucky but it wasn't like ? in here claiming it was. Bucky landed shots on BP

But you can't compare Spiderman strength to BP.
    Spiderman can swing a tank at a ? .