Atlanta's AIDS Epidemic Compared To Third World Countries: "Downtown Is As Bad As Zimbabwe"...

Options
2»

Comments

• D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    D0wn wrote: »
    Im sure it has nothing to do with Atlanta's rampant homosexuality, and it has everything to do with the fries...

Africa don't have rampant homosexuality and that's AIDS Capitol.
    I've heard from a few sources that IN THE PAST (back when ? numbers blew up in African countries) that the criteria to bring a positive result was different than other countries.

In other words some symptoms of malnutrition would = ? result. Whatever is going on today is what it is but i don't believe everything the CDC or WHO says.

On another note I'm sick of the propaganda. I just few into to LAX going down the escalator to reach ground transport and big ass United Way poster above with some destitute black woman face of poverty ? . All this background chatter subconscious mind programming ? . At least 50% of the time I see a black face on a poster it's begging for money, education, poverty, or some similar ? .

• the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No surprise here.

The lines between hetero & ? in Atlanta are being increasingly blurred.

Throw in the multitude of strip clubs there, with ? 's tricking letting these "switch-hitters" go raw-dawg, and you've got Zimbabwe in Atlanta.

• Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No surprise here.

The lines between hetero & ? in Atlanta are being increasingly blurred.

Throw in the multitude of strip clubs there, with ? 's tricking letting these "switch-hitters" go raw-dawg, and you've got Zimbabwe in Atlanta.

lol no tf they not
  • Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They've had an agenda with the way they release their data for a while.

They didn't even release actual numbers in the original article.

[img]http://images1.browardpalmbeach.com/imager/u/745xauto/6983755/? _rates_city.jpg[/img]

5 years ago look at these areas and spot the pattern. Miami isn't too surprising at 46,000 though.

• babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    ^^ What type of chart is that? Most rates deal in percentages. Miami 46.0? Thousands? Who can tell? And what's up with the total? What kind of math is that?
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never met one person that I know or know of with ? from New Orleans.... Baton Rouge is a different story though
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Paprika wrote: »

[img]http://images1.browardpalmbeach.com/imager/u/745xauto/6983755/? _rates_city.jpg[/img]

5 years ago look at these areas and spot the pattern. Miami isn't too surprising at 46,000 though.
    Miami, Orlando, and Jacksonville? Florida lost, ebrc lost.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    The entire state of GA is bad with AIDS (HS teacher wants told our class everyone here knows somebody with aids at this school) ... But the media will always paint predominantly black areas with this ...

San Fran is bad too but no one speaks on it...just like how most of W.Virginia is poor and uneducated and no one speaks on it...just like how eastern Europe is a third world country yet no one speaks on it

San Fran is known as the ? capital. If you ain't heard that, you don't go outside.

Everywhere in the Appalachians is considered dumb ? hillbillies.

Eastern Europe is known to be ? .

Those are bad examples. I see what you're saying, but bad examples.

Know they're not. He's speaking on the fact that, those instances are not emphasized

Yes they are, and I don't think you used KNOW right.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how can aids be high in one particular geographical area that has access to the world.

that makes no sense.

people dip in an out of atl all day everyday
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What my Cavs are doing to the Hawks is an epidemic, itself!
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    I never met one person that I know or know of with ? from New Orleans.... Baton Rouge is a different story though

Riiight, because ppl willingly walk around admitting they have ? .
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Scroter
    Scroter Members Posts: 327 ✭✭✭
    Options
    no t cell having muthafuckas
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Paprika wrote: »

Every instagram chick makes a trip to Miami and does the same pose and drops the same quotes. Lol
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Isn't it our biology as humans to have natural raw sex with multiple partners?

I wonder why this occurs...
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LPast wrote: »

Do animals catch sexually transmitted Diseases? Because we all know them ? live the EBRC life to the fullest.
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    LPast wrote: »

Do animals catch sexually transmitted Diseases? Because we all know them ? live the EBRC life to the fullest.

Most definitely they have herpes and all kinda ? . Monkeys even have their own form of ? ... I think it's called SIV