The Official Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase 3 thread - Now Showing -"Thor:RAGNAROK"

Options

Comments

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just saw it. I give it a good 8.5 -9 rating. The choreographed fighting scenes damn near made me bust a nut through pure arousal and satisfaction via my eyes and ears. Especially the air port scene. Whole fight had me at the edge of my seat and i actually clenched my sphincter when i saw war machine spiral downward out of the air. Just a relief to see superhero vs superhero instead of random alien grubs.

Stark side was right.
    The small amount of screen time this spiderman had was 100x better then those amazing spiderman movies
    Capt america is a ? boy
    Yall ? gassed the ? out of black panther. Yea he worked buck. But so did damn near everyone else
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just saw it. I give it a good 8.5 -9 rating. The choreographed fighting scenes damn near made me bust a nut through pure arousal and satisfaction via my eyes and ears. Especially the air port scene. Whole fight had me at the edge of my seat and i actually clenched my sphincter when i saw war machine spiral downward out of the air. Just a relief to see superhero vs superhero instead of random alien grubs.

Stark side was right.
    The small amount of screen time this spiderman had was 100x better then those amazing spiderman movies
    Capt america is a ? boy
    Yall ? gassed the ? out of black panther. Yea he worked buck. But so did damn near everyone else

Lol
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bucky had them ? too!
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Vision was pretty much written to stay out the fight largely since he could body everyone normally.

Not if Scarlet Witch was written like the comics. Actually, she did give Vision that work.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wheres hulk at
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    The thing the irratated me the most was Spiderman Spider sense. No way WS or Falcon suppose to get the jump on him. No way in hell

They showed his Spider-Sense in the terminal when he reacted to Winter Soldier throwing an object at him while his back was turned. Spidey twitched, his eyes got big as he turned/ducked and said "Oh ? ." Then they had a quick cut back to Bucky's perspective with Peter saying, "Hey buddy, I think you lost this!" and throwing the object back.

I actually didn't put it together that he was reacting to his spider sense on my first viewing. Didn't catch it until my second go.
  • Rue_Flexington
    Rue_Flexington Members Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    9.0 rating. I hate it had to be the end of the trilogy. I still think they could've done more with War Machine but seeing BP, Spider-Man handle business was good. That fight scene at the airport.....? . The Raid 2 might have some competition.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton did make me laugh though because I said to myself during the movie "damn bucky not playin, he got them banana clips"
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    The thing the irratated me the most was Spiderman Spider sense. No way WS or Falcon suppose to get the jump on him. No way in hell

They showed his Spider-Sense in the terminal when he reacted to Winter Soldier throwing an object at him while his back was turned. Spidey twitched, his eyes got big as he turned/ducked and said "Oh ? ." Then they had a quick cut back to Bucky's perspective with Peter saying, "Hey buddy, I think you lost this!" and throwing the object back.

I actually didn't put it together that he was reacting to his spider sense on my first viewing. Didn't catch it until my second go.

They also showed it when stark went to parkers house and went to his room to speak with him alone. Stark threw something at him and parker caught it real quick without looking.
  • big_chris67
    big_chris67 Members Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I think I might be the only person in here that didn't think the movie was "Great" it wasn't horrible and it wasn't the best marvel movie made it was to me Ehhhh, Captain America Winter Soldier was better IMO.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I would so watch a Movie with Falcon Hawkeye, Agent 13 and Black Widow doing secret shield missions
  • big_chris67
    big_chris67 Members Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    I think I might be the only person in here that didn't think the movie was "Great" it wasn't horrible and it wasn't the best marvel movie made it was to me Ehhhh, Captain America Winter Soldier was better IMO.

I have to disagree sir

You disagree about??????
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Me and my bro both loved it. Will probably see it again. Best action scenes in any Comic movie to date. Had some inconsistencies as usual and a some other gripes, but nothing major. Marvel just has the best formula and the movie was fun, which other movies in the same genre lack. Everyone was laughing and cheering when Spidey showed up.