Donald Trump delegate wants to deport anyone with a "trace of ? blood"

Options

Comments

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Yeah but you said you respected one side more and said they were all crooked.
    @BOSSExcellence republicans are synonymous with lying and dishonesty....

What lies are being told does differ...but all of them lie.

So why does the GOP get your respect for open racism and dishonest policies?

"i mean all politiicians are crooked BUT ? ."

maybe u missed THAT part??

• A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll say it again. If you think Trump and Hilary are two sides of the same coin you really are an idiot.

Got that Hilary hard on don't you

It is not because of any great love for Hillary, though I support her. There are white supremacists (such as David Duke) beseeching whites to vote for Trump (“Voting against Donald Trump at this point is really treason to your heritage.”) That in and of itself tells you a lot of what you need to know. In addition there are all kinds of policy differences between the two, not to mention that only Hilary's competence is not questionable.
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Simply put he's asking why do you respect the GOP? You're dodging that part of the question.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »

Simply put he's asking why do you respect the GOP? You're dodging that part of the question.

my original comment wasnt open for interpretation..
    if u dont get it u wont..

and politics is one thing i really dont care to delve to deep into convo over.. im really not that invested..
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Waiting for November, tired of this election season
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    I'll say it again. If you think Trump and Hilary are two sides of the same coin you really are an idiot.

Expound
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I get that both Clinton & Trump are pieces of ? but to say that the ? that the kkk and skinheads rally behind due to his incitement is the same as the other one is just a sign of really lazy thinking.

Trump has called for expelling Mexicans trail of tears style, registering Muslims ? -style, letting the US go into default and therefore crashing the global economy, bringing back torture and so on.

Clinton has other issues attached to her that make her repulsive but to say they're both the same is an oversimplification to the point of ridiculousness.
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This trump ? is outta control. If he wins I will leave on my own.

Anyway my trump story...
    Last week we were at lunch and two my Hispanic coworkers got into. ? was funny as hell. One (a Dominican) said he was voting for trump. The other (a Puerto Rican) went all the way off. He called dude every kinda of ? in the world. Then when he was done told the ? to get the ? up from table and don't ever speak to him again. I sat there like wow lmao.

• SneakDZA
    Options
    this guy has people wearing "Make America Great Again" hats that are made in China because the labor is cheaper. That alone should disqualify him from any serious consideration.

I'd like to live in a world where anybody that presses the "Trump" button in November is instantly incinerated. Imagine how nice it would be to wake up that next day.
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The real face of the enemy... A California based lawyer in a key position to get his candidate elected.. But we got people among us that complain about the south being racist and that algebra is too hard and useless. Like racist are regional people that don't like fine ? , great weather, and are half ? . Nah, ya'll right tho, he the only one, huh. Yeah right, he's the only one showing his hand. The rest of them got great poker faces.
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    I get that both Clinton & Trump are pieces of ? but to say that the ? that the kkk and skinheads rally behind due to his incitement is the same as the other one is just a sign of really lazy thinking.

Trump has called for expelling Mexicans trail of tears style, registering Muslims ? -style, letting the US go into default and therefore crashing the global economy, bringing back torture and so on.

Clinton has other issues attached to her that make her repulsive but to say they're both the same is an oversimplification to the point of ridiculousness.

Many of the people pushing that narrative are doing so because they want Trump to win. They do it to suppress pro-Hillary votes.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Malcolm broke it down for y'all, years ago...
    White ppl where on to something when they started calling us ignorant... and by that, i mean the other variation.

Some ? just can't get simple common sense ? .
  • SneakDZA
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »

White ppl where on to something when they started calling us ignorant... and by that, i mean the other variation.

You just said absolutely nothing but threw in the name "Malcolm" in the hopes that it could add some gravity to your nonsense.

Try again.
  • CapitalB
    Options

You just said absolutely nothing but threw in the name "Malcolm" in the hopes that it could add some gravity to your nonsense.

Try again.

uv obviously never read the autobiography??

u should do that one day..
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I was born here; I am a citizen here. I'll leave on my own terms. Let 'em try.

That's why I get my Bushido blade. Trust me, I won't leave without slicing at least 2-4 saltines.
  • SneakDZA
    Options

Try again.

What, specifically, are you getting at? Let's not be lazy here or cop-out with deflections.

Malcolm X also gave a speech called The Ballot or the Bullet. You might have heard of it.
  • CapitalB
    Options

Try again.

What, specifically, are you getting at? Let's not be lazy here or cop-out with deflections.

Malcolm X also gave a speech called The Ballot or the Bullet. You might have heard of it.

when i get home ill take a pic of the page and let u make ur own mind..

but its really doin u a disservice..
    i was t bein lazy.. i was hopin it get u to ACTUALLY read the book..

a shame it took me 30yrs to do so..
    but it reaffirmed alot of ? for me when it comes to hustlin.. religion.. black leaders and voting..

• bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's gonna have to be deported too, cause this ain't his land either.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is the ? that kills me....when garvey wanted to go back you lock him up and dismantle his plans, when we tried to go back later in the 80s/90s they stopped that too....now we are supposed to go back again???????

• CapitalB
    Options
  • CapitalB
    edited May 2016
    Options
    and whata funny is around the time of me first becomming a member on this site i use to be in the social lounge heavy debating politics cause at the time thats what i was into..

and i said basically the same ? Malcolm is saying in this book.. that was damn near 5/6 yrs ago.. i jus finished this book not even 5/6 months ago and when i read this ? all it did was reconfirm for me that i aint the crazy one.. cause it was some cat in there, cant remeber his name tried to laugh me out of the thread cause to him that was the dumbest ? that he heard. lol & smh

alot of ? in this book did so..

but what tripped me out most is that if u take Malcolms name off this ? and give him a random one ud swear the ? he's observing is that of today.. sad how some ? swear we've made progress when its the furthest from the truth..
  • CapitalB
    Options
    damn.. "a ? ass ? " even whackin Brother Malcolm..

that solidifies it for me. hahaha
  • SneakDZA
    edited May 2016
    Options
    and whata funny is around the time of me first becomming a member on this site i use to be in the social lounge heavy debating politics cause at the time thats what i was into..

and i said basically the same ? Malcolm is saying in this book.. that was damn near 5/6 yrs ago.. i jus finished this book not even 5/6 months ago and when i read this ? all it did was reconfirm for me that i aint the crazy one.. cause it was some cat in there, cant remeber his name tried to laugh me out of the thread cause to him that was the dumbest ? that he heard. lol & smh

alot of ? in this book did so..

but what tripped me out most is that if u take Malcolms name off this ? and give him a random one ud swear the ? he's observing is that of today.. sad how some ? swear we've made progress when its the furthest from the truth..

Thanks for the drop.

I would only say that you can choose to interpret those passages literally but in the context of the "Ballot or the Bullet" speech from that same year it seems to me that what Malcolm was doing was suggesting that if the party that's supposed to be "on our side" doesn't actually follow through with action then the only way to make them is to demonstrate that we can easily take our business elsewhere since the result is going to be the same regardless.

The question is... will the result really be the same regardless?

As an example...
    He said that President Johnson and the Democratic Party claimed to support the civil rights bill, and the Democrats controlled both the House of Representatives and the Senate, but they had not taken genuine action to pass the bill. Instead, he said, the Democrats blamed the Dixiecrats, who were "nothing but Democrats in disguise".

Johnson actually did go on to sign the Civil Rights Act. This was clearly due to the pressure put on him by black voters at the time since the Democratic party lost the whole damn South as a result of that and they knew they would. Had Goldwater been elected we quite possibly could still be drinking out of "colored" water fountains right now.
    inb4 one of these weirdos comes in to talk about how awesome segregation was for black people