MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see you Oscar
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MissK wrote: »
    For men saying it doesn't matter...Oh okay so y'all okay with this then..
    yycve4tsg6bc.jpg

Here's the thing....

I dont give a damn. But I'm married. I think it changes when you've been with the same person for a while. Even if I wasn't, it wouldn't be a big deal. If you prefer to shave, that's fine. If not, that's cool too.

I think it becomes an issue when a woman (men can do it too) sets a standard early in a relationship, then tries to flip it up when they feel "comfortable". I just so happen to not care either way, but some dudes aren't like that. I guess it all depends on who you are dealing with, and it's something you should be able to recognize early on.

As long as you have good hygiene we are good to go.

I agree but the key is you are married. I don't think too many men are going to be okay with it off rip. Especially when most people see looks first before getting to that comfort stage

I think its all about perception. Some men may look at it was a sign of hygiene issues or laziness, even if that's not the case.

How do you feel about ? hair on men?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember there was a debate about women waxing/shaving their ? clean, and ? ACTUALLY had a problem wit. Lol
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    yycve4tsg6bc.jpg

Here's the thing....

I dont give a damn. But I'm married. I think it changes when you've been with the same person for a while. Even if I wasn't, it wouldn't be a big deal. If you prefer to shave, that's fine. If not, that's cool too.

I think it becomes an issue when a woman (men can do it too) sets a standard early in a relationship, then tries to flip it up when they feel "comfortable". I just so happen to not care either way, but some dudes aren't like that. I guess it all depends on who you are dealing with, and it's something you should be able to recognize early on.

I was with my ex for 13 damn years. Lived together for 11. I shaved my pits.

Did you ever not shave? And if so, did he say something?

No I never went more than a couple days other than after my c-section ...I find it gross. 9/10 he wouldn't have said anything. That being said, I've never heard a man talk about a woman with hairy pits in a non disparaging way. Other than this one guy who wanted to date me and told me that natural women without showers or shaving turn him on. #gross
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yycve4tsg6bc.jpg

Here's the thing....

I agree but the key is you are married. I don't think too many men are going to be okay with it off rip. Especially when most people see looks first before getting to that comfort stage

I think its all about perception. Some men may look at it was a sign of hygiene issues or laziness, even if that's not the case.

How do you feel about ? hair on men?

True. And some of it is cultural. I will say this I've only encountered one man that was okay if I let stuff like hair on my legs go (not that I would, course he could have just been saying that Idk)

? hair is fine. I'm not going to say don't have it but if I saw a guy with some ZZ Top type stuff before I knew him (the comfort thing you'd spoke of) then yea I probably wouldn't engage.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I shave whenever I want, don't like don't ? touch me then.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    yycve4tsg6bc.jpg

Here's the thing....

No I never went more than a couple days other than after my c-section ...I find it gross. 9/10 he wouldn't have said anything. That being said, I've never heard a man talk about a woman with hairy pits in a non disparaging way. Other than this one guy who wanted to date me and told me that natural women without showers or shaving turn him on. #gross

That's your preference then. I mean it ain't nothing wrong with shaving...but I wouldn't hold it against a woman if he didn't. But that's me. Some dudes might feel different. I've never once heard a dude say, "she cool, but i can't mess with her. She doesn't shave."

Lol

But aye, I dont know about not showering, but there is something about a woman's natural BO that is appealing. So I can kinda feel him on that. It must have something to do with pheromones.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    0rmwcevxmzii.png

@BrideofKilla Our sales department are expecting an 80% increase in sales this month from this tweet
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shaved/trim ? is GOAT tho.

Went to school wit a chick who's legs were so hairy, when she wore white stockings, it looked like matted fur.
  • Westie
    edited May 2016
    Options
    yycve4tsg6bc.jpg

Here's the thing....

That's your preference then. I mean it ain't nothing wrong with shaving...but I wouldn't hold it against a woman if he didn't. But that's me. Some dudes might feel different. I've never once heard a dude say, "she cool, but i can't mess with her. She doesn't shave."

Lol

But aye, I dont know about not showering, but there is something about a woman's natural BO that is appealing. So I can kinda feel him on that. It must have something to do with pheromones.

I heard quite a bit of ? talked when Monique's furry ass legs and pits were put out there, but ok.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nasty wolf hair having hoes
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    yycve4tsg6bc.jpg

Here's the thing....

Lol

I heard quite a bit of ? talked when Monique's furry ass legs and pits were put out there, but ok.

She been married a few times tho hasn't she? And didn't she just basically leave her husband because she wanted and open marriage? Yeah, that ain't deterring any men for real.
  • Westie
    Options
    yycve4tsg6bc.jpg

Here's the thing....

Lol

She been married a few times tho hasn't she? And didn't she just basically leave her husband because she wanted and open marriage? Yeah, that ain't deterring any men for real.

What's that gotta do with her legs? I'm talking about ? responses in general , not her failed relationships
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    yycve4tsg6bc.jpg

Here's the thing....

Lol

What's that gotta do with her legs? I'm talking about ? responses in general , not her failed relationships

I'm just sayin that it ain't a deal breaker for everyone. But if you prefer to be clean shaven, go for it. I was just saying it ain't a requirement for every man out here.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yycve4tsg6bc.jpg

Here's the thing....

Lol

This dude can't stay on topic for ? !
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    yycve4tsg6bc.jpg

Here's the thing....

Lol

This dude can't stay on topic for ? !

You got something you wanna say to me, Kathryn?
  • Westie
    Options
    yycve4tsg6bc.jpg

Here's the thing....

Lol

I'm just sayin that it ain't a deal breaker for everyone. But if you prefer to be clean shaven, go for it. I was just saying it ain't a requirement for every man out here.

Maybe not, I'll never find out though.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao..oh I thought Allergies ass posted that.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Lmao..oh I thought Allergies ass posted that.

I'm offended...
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    yycve4tsg6bc.jpg

Here's the thing....

Lol

Maybe not, I'll never find out though.

Shave away then.

Post pics :)
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    700 wrote: »
    Seriously if your woman doesn't shave her armpits for you she doesn't like you at all.

I don't think I've ever looked at a woman's armpits

Not even once

Who cares about ? like that

Long as she ain't musty, then we got a problem

So this ain't noticeable? Oh alright.
    zlyfmt79qic7.jpg

We (some of us) don't care!
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @IC Ladies

sa0ajm5ofua8.jpg