My Pet Peeve Is Nikkaz Who Just Walk Up To Broads And Call Them Beautiful

Options
Logic Last
Logic Last Members Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
Knowing damn well the ? a 8 or a 7.5. I had two homies that did this. ? dumb corny to me.

Comments

• jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    Azealia Banks is a 6 at best.
    Na, im willing to accept a 7 which is average but there's something about her so Ima give her a 8.4
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • pachá12
    pachá12 Members Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A strong eight is worth calling 'beautiful'. Especially if your game is tight, it'll get you laid. I can see this thread bringing out some emotions...
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wouldn't say beautiful but attractive. But the social landscape is different in a club setting these days. With no one being social and just standing around.
  • twizza 77
    Options
    I will say guys buying women drinks as ice breakers. Pure simp move.
  • Logic Last
    Options
    pachá12 wrote: »
    A strong eight is worth calling 'beautiful'. Especially if your game is tight, it'll get you laid. I can see this thread bringing out some emotions...

Nikkaz don't even follow up and ask for the number most the time
  • twizza 77
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Whats worse is guys who can't talk to girls that get mad when you're kicking your game.

They see you kicking your rap and they make smart comments or try to diss you to make you look bad. They're just jealous because they can't think of anything to say.

I'll agree with that. What's even worse though is nikkaz hitting on every broad with two legs but accusing you of being scared to spit just cause you not that thirsty. My homie swear to ? he got the magical mouthpiece but really just dumb thirsty hitting on everything

Especially if its some friend zone ass dude trying to interrupt your rap.
  • Logic Last
    Options
    Dudes who give way too much attention white chicks.

Real talk. A Becky every now and then cool but nikkaz take it too far. LA nikkaz like real hair so that automatically cancels black girls
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    ? that hate on u while u spitting is wack as ? but the worst is the fat/ugly/homely homegirl that feel like since she not getting spit at, she make it her duty to curve the dudes that's spitting at her homegirls. Like, ? if u don't make yo ass useful and go get us some drinks, I'm gone clown yo ass til u cry smh
  • Logic Last
    Options
    ? that hate on u while u spitting is wack as ? but the worst is the fat/ugly/homely homegirl that feel like since she not getting spit at, she make it her duty to curve the dudes that's spitting at her homegirls. Like, ? if u don't make yo ass useful and go get us some drinks, I'm gone clown yo ass til u cry smh

You need a solid wingman. Tough job though
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You need a solid wingman. Tough job though

No doubt, but some chick's will get all dressed up, wait 2 hours in line to get in the club, buy $20 drinks, just to keep a mean mug on and talk about how all ? ain't ? . Those are the chick's I'm referring to. And they're always around the baddest ? at the club. Like, why even come out with the ? up attitude??