Lil Junkie's Lawyers Forced To Use His Bizarre Deposition Videos In Trial Against QDIII...

Options
2»

Comments

• tharealest561
    tharealest561 Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    BenjaminE wrote: »
    qd3 wrote: »
    For the record, we played the doc for Wayne BEFORE it came out and he loved it. His managers fell asleep during screening and that's why they came in the picture later. I did everything to fulfill the contract and honored all Wayne's wishes, but since they fell asleep, they had tried to pull their weight after the fact by pulling the film. They didn't now that we actually took out the scenes in questions which is why I won in court. I've been in Hip Hop since day one and have never had any issues even with Deathrow, Pac, Ruthless, BEEF etc. I don't respect the way they went about it, it was not good for their client either. I still respect Wayne very much, don't feel this was about him since he states in his lawsuit that he loved the film. We filmed him watching it during the approval screening, he loved it... everything else was after the fact. I always walk in peace, have respected Hip Hop since early 80's, this should never had been a problem.

Did the doc drop, or is that still awaiting release?

pretty sure it's on netflix. came out in like 09 or 10. people were craving that "30 minutes to new orleans" track he previewed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RVupL5y_OM

Damn that ? was horrible.

• SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the documentary was actually pretty good, in my opinion. i never understood exactly what wayne's beef with it was. if any of you wayne fans haven't seen it, you def should.
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember the doc being good n didnt show wayne in any more of a negative light than he was putting out there at the time
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    For the record, we played the doc for Wayne BEFORE it came out and he loved it. His managers fell asleep during screening and that's why they came in the picture later. I did everything to fulfill the contract and honored all Wayne's wishes, but since they fell asleep, they had tried to pull their weight after the fact by pulling the film. They didn't now that we actually took out the scenes in questions which is why I won in court. I've been in Hip Hop since day one and have never had any issues even with Deathrow, Pac, Ruthless, BEEF etc. I don't respect the way they went about it, it was not good for their client either. I still respect Wayne very much, don't feel this was about him since he states in his lawsuit that he loved the film. We filmed him watching it during the approval screening, he loved it... everything else was after the fact. I always walk in peace, have respected Hip Hop since early 80's, this should never had been a problem.

It's been out for years bruh
    DarthRozay wrote: »

pretty sure it's on netflix. came out in like 09 or 10. people were craving that "30 minutes to new orleans" track he previewed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RVupL5y_OM

Thanks... Ima check it out...
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In a deposition, lawyers can and will ask you anything-they-? '-want-to for hours on end even if it has NOTHING to do with the case to A) pad their bills and B) make the experience painful for the opposing party in hopes they will A) give up or B) get angry and lose favor in the courtroom. To be plain, Lil Wayne fell for the okie-doke.