Press Conference On Afrika Bambaataa Molestation & ? !!!!!

Options

Comments

• obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is too much. It got me wondering if Kool Herc and Grandmaster Caz knew about this. Everybody look weird as ? right now
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cybertr0n wrote: »

Tbh I thought Jamar was gonna go the "This is all a plot to ? hip hop" route... But he kept it real, and said he knew for a fact that Bam was lying about knowing one of the alleged victims. It looked like it hurt him to admit it too
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Tbh I thought Jamar was gonna go the "This is all a plot to ? hip hop" route... But he kept it real, and said he knew for a fact that Bam was lying about knowing one of the alleged victims. It looked like it hurt him to admit it too

Co sign completely.
  • the best 1
    the best 1 Members Posts: 704 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lisa Evers of Fox 5 news is gonna have a sit down with Bambaataa tonight @ 10pm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhV756zKAAI

Afrika Bambataa Once Again Denies Ever Sexually Abusing Anybody

Read More: Afrika Bambataa Denies Ever Sexually Abusing Anybody - XXL |
    http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2016/05/afrika-bambaataa-denies-sexual-abuse/?trackback=tsmclip

In a new interview with Fox 5 set to air tonight at 10 P.M. E.S.T., Afrika Bambaataa denies allegations that he sexually abused kids.

“I never abused nobody,” he tells Lisa Evers in the first part of the interview, which will premiere after tonight’s episode of Empire. “It was definitely hurting and definitely crazy to hear this now when I was doing so many other works in the community at the time,” he continues.

Though Bambaataa issued a statement to Rolling Stone weeks back, this is the first time he’s sitting down for an in-person interview.

When asked about those spreading the allegations, Bambaataa gives a confusing answer. “Many of the people never want to speak to my other members who were of that era. They just going along with he say, she say…what they call gossip.” His sentiments echo what KRS-One said about how “truth is not information.”

This past week, it was announced that Bambaataa had been removed as the leader of the Zulu Nation. When asked about that, he simply says, “I will always carry the banner and flag of the Universal Zulu Nation.”

Tune in to Fox 5 tonight at 10 to watch the first part of their exclusive interview.

Tune in tonight at 10:00pm to see a fat "? " ? tell a lot of lies to a white woman. lol
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm gonna watch it but I've pretty much lost faith in Bam.

Considering how I grew up, I believe the victims.

What would they gain by saying Bam ? them?
  • your flyness
    your flyness Members Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? look like a ? in those sweat pants. And whats the weather like in NY? Its damn near 90-something in the A, this ? dressing like its winter
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    A question so simple but yet isn't
  • the best 1
    edited May 2016
    Options
    This is too much. It got me wondering if Kool Herc and Grandmaster Caz knew about this. Everybody look weird as ? right now

Yeah... it makes me wonder how many more of those old school rappers was down with that ? or knew about Bam and didn't say ? .

Also, where the ? is the "Soulsonic Force"... I'm sure those dudes seen some ? while hanging and Touring with Bambaata back in the early 80's?

r2krbc.jpg
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited May 2016
    Options
    ? look like a ? in those sweat pants. And whats the weather like in NY? Its damn near 90-something in the A, this ? dressing like its winter

Nigha that's ain't winter clothes probably for y'all
  • Scroter
    Scroter Members Posts: 327 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Bams bodyguard did it for me bams a sick muthafucka
    what did the other old schoolers know Just-Ice, Krs, etc...
  • the best 1
    Options
    Did anybody else notice that Bambaataa is only talking to white news reporters like Rolling Stone magazine and this white lady at 10:00 but he hasn't talked to any black reporters?

• JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I told @5grand that his guys were dressed like fruits................

J.J._Evans wrote: »
    I can't tell if Dre is wearing lace pants in this photo or if it's just a lace shirt. Either way, Eazy was pimping Dre but in the end Dre came out on top.

cover_world_class_wreckin_cru_world_class_kru_cut_kc_004_1985_lp_f.jpg
    Lol ... Your goofy ass trying too hard to troll.

34furious_five_fashion_small.jpg
    MI0000105219.jpg?partner=allrovi.com
    51B07QsqTOL.jpg
  • BedStuy
    edited May 2016
    Options
    the best 1 wrote: »
    Did anybody else notice that Bambaataa is only talking to white news reporters like Rolling Stone magazine and this white lady at 10:00 but he hasn't talked to any black reporters?
    He talked to Ed lover and Monie love but i guess that don't hold much weight.
  • the best 1
    edited May 2016
    Options

Not a damn thang. Well... maybe embarrassment and getting clowned on the internet.

I believe all those guys speaking out against Bambaataa.

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

Yeah... it makes me wonder how many more of those old school rappers was down with that ? or knew about Bam and didn't say ? .

Also, where the ? is the "Soulsonic Force"... I'm sure those dudes seen some ? while hanging and Touring with Bambaata back in the early 80's?

r2krbc.jpg

Lol how these ? used to dress has come up in threads before when dudes get to saying ? like rappers nowadays dress weird and how old school rappers were never on any weird ?
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

r2krbc.jpg

Lol how these ? used to dress has come up in threads before when dudes get to saying ? like rappers nowadays dress weird and how old school rappers were never on any weird ?

I can answer that.

When Hip Hop came out in the late 70s/early 80s it was a counter-culture. It wasn't considered mainstream. The early pioneers were trying to be different. They wanted to completely destroy what your image of "music" is. Or destroy your image of what a "musician" looks like.

I mean, imagine living outside of NYC. Lets say you lived in Florida, Texas or Virginia. You hear a song on the radio with rapping instead of singing. Sounds interesting so you decide to go to their concert. When you get to the concert they're dressed like freaks and rather than playing instruments, they're scratching records on a turntable. Your mind would be completely blown away.

Having said that, when Run DMC came out they were a lot easier to accept because of the way they dressed. They dressed more "normal". They wore everyday clothes.
  • BedStuy
    Options

r2krbc.jpg

Having said that, when Run DMC came out they were a lot easier to accept because of the way they dressed. They dressed more "normal". They wore everyday clothes.
    Glad Run DMC and their peers came in and changed the look but people wanna act like the whole 80's dressed like the Furious 5 and the Soul Sonic Force
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    “I never abused nobody,”

Double-negative lawyer speak.
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options

r2krbc.jpg

I can answer that.

When Hip Hop came out in the late 70s/early 80s it was a counter-culture. It wasn't considered mainstream. The early pioneers were trying to be different. They wanted to completely destroy what your image of "music" is. Or destroy your image of what a "musician" looks like.

I mean, imagine living outside of NYC. Lets say you lived in Florida, Texas or Virginia. You hear a song on the radio with rapping instead of singing. Sounds interesting so you decide to go to their concert. When you get to the concert they're dressed like freaks and rather than playing instruments, they're scratching records on a turntable. Your mind would be completely blown away.

I disagree. Your heroes dressed that way because they wanted to.

Before hip hop, we had Bootsy Collins, George Clinton, and others from the funk era that ushered in the weird dressing phase.........

GettyImages-84889449.jpgf0d9969e51136d9ac2405db5f4dbe583.jpg
  • the best 1
    Options
  • BedStuy
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Bambaataa talks to Fox5 news.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAMsuwxdNVE

You beat me to it. This whole ? is weird to me and i've notice holes on both sides telling their stories. I'm not gonna rush to judgement and take sides like most because I still can't tell who's being honest. Only way i would know for sure is if all parties are in the same place face to face talking together and taking a polygraph test or something. Watch star and countless people break down this video tho.
  • lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Lisa Evers of Fox 5 news is gonna have a sit down with Bambaataa tonight @ 10pm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhV756zKAAI

Afrika Bambataa Once Again Denies Ever Sexually Abusing Anybody

Read More: Afrika Bambataa Denies Ever Sexually Abusing Anybody - XXL |
    http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2016/05/afrika-bambaataa-denies-sexual-abuse/?trackback=tsmclip

In a new interview with Fox 5 set to air tonight at 10 P.M. E.S.T., Afrika Bambaataa denies allegations that he sexually abused kids.

“I never abused nobody,” he tells Lisa Evers in the first part of the interview, which will premiere after tonight’s episode of Empire. “It was definitely hurting and definitely crazy to hear this now when I was doing so many other works in the community at the time,” he continues.

Though Bambaataa issued a statement to Rolling Stone weeks back, this is the first time he’s sitting down for an in-person interview.

When asked about those spreading the allegations, Bambaataa gives a confusing answer. “Many of the people never want to speak to my other members who were of that era. They just going along with he say, she say…what they call gossip.” His sentiments echo what KRS-One said about how “truth is not information.”

This past week, it was announced that Bambaataa had been removed as the leader of the Zulu Nation. When asked about that, he simply says, “I will always carry the banner and flag of the Universal Zulu Nation.”

Tune in to Fox 5 tonight at 10 to watch the first part of their exclusive interview.

This ? look ?
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bambaata innocent
  • Scroter
    Scroter Members Posts: 327 ✭✭✭
    Options
    What did Grand Wizard Theodore know and when did he know it?
    Why didn't the Castle Hill gang intervene?
    Where were the Soundmasters?
    Where was DJ Red Alert on 1-5-1978?